Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Avatar: The Last Airbender (open for all)

Posted By:
TheBlogtasticBlogger
TheBlogtasticBlogger
Star
Name: Kailee

Nationality: Water Tribe

Bending Skills: Waterbender

Appearance: Long flowing blondish hair which she usually puts back in a braided ponytail. Green eyes and modern water tribe clothing.

Short Bio: Kailee was put into healing classes as a little girl. She is the most amazing healer in her tribe and is known for being able to heal just about anything. Her mother and father were very poor and lived in a makeshift shack. One day her father started a very special project and on her 7th birthday she and her family moved into the new igloo her father made. She also has a sweetheart named Kijong who is a firebender but there love is forbidden even though the war is over.

Personality: A go with the flow kind of girl. She's loyal, respectful, and absoloutly loves animals. Especially a penguin bear.

Avatar: The Last Airbender (open for all)

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(Someone made one just like this and I'm joining.)

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Type your Username with your head

Favorite Video Game?

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

latest videos