Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Story Academy

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar
Whether you`re a girl or guy, young or old, we all have a story inside of us. It`s up to fate on whether or not we decide to tell it. You`ve just been enrolled in this weird boarding school, where the only thing you can remember is your name, age, and powers. (Although I suggest keeping those a secret.) You can choose to do what you want in this school, whether you want friends, love, or just potential targets in your next evil plan. There are four clans (or dorms) in this school. They are...

The Hypnos Clan - Most of the people on this clan are considered evil, but you can be nice if you want, they have all the powers of mind and emotion. Including mind reading, mind control, putting people to sleep, etc.
The Dreamers Clan - Most of the people here are female, but there are a few guys here and there, they are thought to be artistic, sweet, and sometimes helpless. They have all the dreaming powers you can think of. For example, they can trap people in a dream and change anything they`d like about it, or, they can change someone`s dreams into a nightmare, etc.
The Elemental Clan - Most of the storytellers in this clan are sweet, funny, and extremely smart. Of course, they have the four elements, but they can also control things like animals, plants, and weather
And the last Clan....
The Warrior Clan - Most of the storytellers here are determined, strong, and extremely protective of The Dreamers Clan, most of the powers here can be anything, so just choose four powers that don`t relate to the three clans above, and you`ll be a Warrior in no time!

Here are the rules!
1. no cussing
2. you can die, but you must have a backup character in store
3.no godmodding
4. If you want to be in the Warrior Clan, you can not have a power related to an Elemental Storyteller, a Dream Storyteller, or a hypnotic storyteller
5. HAVE FUN!!

"Never give up, follow your dreams, and don`t be afraid to get crazy" - Joey Graceffa

I`m an autistic and I`m proud.... if you have a problem, well who cares? Like I`m gonna listen to h8ters!

Story Academy

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar
(Oops, forgot the forms.)

Name:
Powers: (Optional unless you`re a Warrior)
Clan:
Personality: 
Looks: (Any type is preferred)
Bio:
Code: (Type in StoryTellers if you read the rules and Clan bios.)

"Never give up, follow your dreams, and don`t be afraid to get crazy" - Joey Graceffa

I`m an autistic and I`m proud.... if you have a problem, well who cares? Like I`m gonna listen to h8ters!

Story Academy

Posted By:
LittleMonsterKiki
LittleMonsterKiki
StarStarStarStar
Name: Akemi Tsukino
Powers: Mind reading, mind control, putting people to sleep, etc.
Clan:Hypnos
Personality: "On the Edge" Type of girl.  Makes others feel uncomfortable, unless you're her friend. Can be dead serious or childish.
Looks: My version of Akemi. She
Bio: Akemi has been tortured all her life. She can go pretty dark. Her motto is The things inside my head can makes your nightmares scream. If she tends to like you she'll be very childish towards you, but can snap in a second. She's very polite.
Code: Storytellers

( Hope this works for you.)

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

Story Academy

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar
(Forgot my form, man, I seem to be forgetting things like crazy!)

Name: Amnesia Furtado
Powers: Mind reading, mind control, putting people to sleep, etc.
Clan: Hypnos
Personality: Only friends with people in the Hypnos clan, gets into fights a lot, espescially with Fantasia from the Dreamers clan. If she likes you, you`re safe, if not, uh oh! She`s also best friends with Akemi and worst enemies with Fantasia.
Looks: Tall with fair skin and green eyes that change color when enchanting, she has bleach blonde hair that goes about to her shoulders, but when she gets mad, it turns a fiery shade of orange.
Bio: Even though Amnesia is definitely evil to storytellers outside the Hypnos clan, she has a sad backstory, her mom and dad left her out alone when she was 11, so she`s had to live on her own for most of her life, sort of. When she was 13, she met a strange girl that just happened to be Akemi, they`ve been glued to the hip ever since.
Code: Storytellers

Name: Fantasia Dreamer
Clan: Dreamers
Personality: Sweet, kind, artistic, healing to the heart
Looks: Medium height with pale skin, lips as red as blood, and hair as turquoise as the sea of Bora Bora. Her eyes are a chocolate shade of brown but change color based on mood
Bio: I guess you could say Fantasia`s life is kind of perfect, NOT! Her sister tried to kill herself when Fantasia was 9, and the process sadly succeded, later on, her brother died in the car crash, and her parents were always at work. So, she was on her one until she met the Story Academy Headmistress, Mrs. Gumpopper, and she took her in like a daughter, she`s been in Story Academy ever since.

Story Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jay Hueston 
Powers: Manipulate Water, Breathe under water, can communicate with water animals.
Clan: Elemental 
Personality: She's not the average elemental, she sarcastic and quiet a Jokester. Pranking is really a big hobby for Jay. Jay is not an athletic person nor a person to be stuck inside all day. She enjoys nature due to her deceased mother. 
Looks:
;D
Bio:  Jay was living with her older brother, Sam, due to her deceased mother, the whereabouts of her father is unknown. He has been hiding in the United Kingdom because he is wanted for crimes he committed such as dealing #####.  Jay hates talking about this and would avoid talking about her tragic past by acting as if she doesn't care on the outside. Jay has an Irish accent.
Code: Storytellers. 

Story Academy

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar
(Both of u r accepted, one question, anyone else want to join?)

Story Academy

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alice and Maddie

Powers: Maddie can trap people in her dreams . change someone's dreams. make someone dream about what she wants them to. make them see stuff like the past and future while they sleep.
Alice has heat vision. she can move things with her mind. she has extreme hearing and vision. Alice can also feel someone when they are near. like a sixth sense. (kind of
)
Clans: Maddie is in the dreamer Clan and Alice is in the Warrior Clan

Personality : Maddie can be shy and quiet most of the time. but can open up a little once you get to know her. she loves meeting new people with stuff in common with her. she loves to paint and draw things all the time. whenever she can. although she is weak and cant do much. she is always happy and looking on the bright side of things. Alice is a strong warrior. who always tries to protect her friend Maddie from any danger she gets her self into. Alice loves any challenge big or small. she loves winning her battles and doesn't like losing a whole lot. but she soon realizes it doesn't matter. 

Bio: Maddie lives with her two older sisters and younger brother. plus her mum and dad. her dad and mum travels quite often so she doesn't see them a whole lot. so her oldest sister who is 19. mostly takes care of them. she always worries about them because her dad always goes on dangerous adventures. one time he almost got his self killed! Alice lives with a whole bunch of boys! she has just about 5 brothers and her mother is dead. so its just her and a whole bunch of dudes in the house! so she tends to fight for her food and space in the house! this is one reason shes a good warrior and so tomboyish.
Code: I didn't get it...could you explain?

Story Academy

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
oops...forgot...
Looks:
sorry!

Story Academy

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( may I ?)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Story Academy

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar
(Of course, we need one more in Hypnos. Then, we will start.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

Free songs for Halloween

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos