Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
  G.U.I.F stands for Governor United In a Force.That is the government of the World. This is one that has been going on since 1837.196 countries are in it today! You are in that group! But one day Aliens try to take over the world!You and the other governors need to keep everyone safe!

Things to know:

​Secret Place to talk: Google Talk 
Secret Hide Out: underneath a river in Canada.
​Day Aliens Attacked: 3:29 am 12/14/5840

Start:
Start on Google Talk talking about how to keep people safe.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Bio:
Other:

Mine: 

Name: Alexandra Hart

Governor of:  California 

Looks: My profile pic. with no wings

Personality: friendly,kind ,helpful,flirty,party animal

Bio: Alexandra lived at the top of the restaurant her mom owns after her mom and dad divorced. Until her dad got full custody of Alexandra then she was transported to the house her dad and his new wife owned.She found out she had 3 half  sisters,2 half brothers and 1 step sister.There names were Natasha,Ava,Samantha,Nick,Harry and Sophie.She became Sophie's BSSF (Best Step Sister Forever).Until Sophie's dad got full custody of Sophie!Alexandra never seen she since.

Hi

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
Name: Danielle Hoftman

goverener of: NY

personalityTongue Outretends to be responsible and stuck up , but is actually a flirty party animal

looks: blonde long hair with blue highlights shes petite with a full chest. her buisness clothes are a pencil skirt and a white blouse with a blazer. her casual otfit is a whit tank top with the mcjagger symbol on it and skinny jeans with the tall converse sneaker hightops for shoes

bio: got fired from her last few jobs for being reckless so she went to college and straightened out her act

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar

"Pipercottontail" wrote:

Name: Danielle Hoftman

goverener of: NY

personalityTongue Outretends to be responsible and stuck up , but is actually a flirty party animal

looks: httpsFrustrated/profile-a.xx.#####.net/hprofile-prn2/c51.0.324.#############################################.jpg

bio: got fired from her last few jobs for being reckless so she went to college and straightened out her act

accepted

Hi

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
gamegamegamegamegame
gamegamegamegamegame
Star

Name: Otto von Bismarck
Age: 83 (technically 4025, but he was dead for most of that period)
Governor of: Germany
Personality: Scheming, highly patriotic, pragmatic. Ultimate goal is the furthering of the fatherland, Prussia, and uniting with Germany to form a strong state. Does not like the French.
Looks: Elderly gent with an impressive white mustache in full military uniform. Also, he has a robot eye, arms, internal organs, and legs, seeing as he is a cyborg. Looks exactly like my profile picture.
Bio: Otto von Bismarck was a highly successful Prussian and German chancellor in the 18th century and a hero to German nationalists prior to the formation of the G.U.I.F. Upon his "death" in 1898, his body was preserved. Now, on the eve of alien invasion, the fatherland has rebuilt him out of blood and iron with future science and cyborg technology to lead Germany once again in the face of this new threat.

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Amazing plot, may I join?)

Name: Taylor Smith
Governor of: Colorado
Personality: Nice, Sadistic, Sarcastic
Looks:
blahh
Bio: Taylor always wanted to be a governer and when she found out about the G.U.I.F, she couldn't keep away. She finally got in and became governer of her homestate, Colorado.
Other: N/A

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
(both accepted!)

Hi

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
Sisterof7
Sisterof7
StarStar
Name: Saige Miley
Governor of: Hawaii 
Personality: mean,thinks she is perfect,flirty
Looks:httpsFrustrated/encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF4qT53dxoMcLqY9q0mDi8jthTcCtQPrFoSdJncYv4Wh6fblKTUQ
Bio: N/A
Other:Pregant

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
(accepted)

Hi

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

Hi

G.U.I.F. (PLEASE JOIN!)

Posted By:
ADI02
ADI02
StarStarStarStar
excellent

ADITYA

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

my parents were in a food fight

What to do if I can't date?

Scary story.

the real world

Scary story.

latest videos