×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
A group of 10 teenage pranksters decide to break into the school to pull pranks on all the nasty teachers. While there, angry spirits come out of the shadows and lock the teens in the school and wont let them out. The teens have to figure out why the spirits are still tied to the school and how to send them back to hell.

Rules

-no god modding
-no cussing
-write pie some where in your forum
-no graphic romance
-no controlling other peoples characters (unless they ask you to)

Forum:

Name:

Age: (16-1Cool

Gender:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 926

Forum:

Name: Kelly

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Looks: Profile Pic

Personality: Witty, the one making smart comebacks, full of energy, humorous, HATES jump scares, but always expecting one, believes in Slender man and wants to give him a hug Big Grin, likes it when Unicorns eat pie.

Other: Watch out, when I start talking, I don't stop

Ukuleles are so punk rock. -Tyler Joseph

"It's possible, but is it plausible?"


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"yaverleaf11" wrote:

Forum:

Name: Kelly

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Looks: Profile Pic

Personality: Witty, the one making smart comebacks, full of energy, humorous, HATES jump scares, but always expecting one, believes in Slender man and wants to give him a hug Big Grin, likes it when Unicorns eat pie.

Other: Watch out, when I start talking, I don't stop


Denied  Devil JK ACCEPTED!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name:Alexandra 

Age: 16

Gender:F

Looks:httpsFrustrated/encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2I_lruSUA-kRlkrccivS-Em6DnLVMTXadSH7Y_mDdTsLyNQQyUg

Personality:Mean,silly,flirty

Other: N/A Pie.

(can I make 2 people???)

Hi


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"pandababyblue123" wrote:

Name:Alexandra 


Age: 16


Gender:F


Looks:httpsFrustrated/encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?##############################################################


Personality:Mean,silly,flirty


Other: N/A


(can I make 2 people???)


(Accepted! And tomorrow, around this time, you can, but I wanna give more people a chance to join before people make more than one. smile )


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Misora (Sora)

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Looks:

Personality: Shy, out spoken, The silent but thoughtful type. Acts up when needed. Pie.

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LittleMonsterKiki" wrote:

Name: Misora (Sora)


Age: 17


Gender: Female


Looks:


Personality: Shy, out spoken, The silent but thoughtful type. Acts up when needed. Pie.


(accepted smile)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"pandababyblue123" wrote:

Name:Alexandra 


Age: 16


Gender:F


Looks:httpsFrustrated/encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2I_lruSUA-kRlkrccivSEm6DnLVMTXadSH7Y_mDdTsLyNQQyUg


Personality:Mean,silly,flirty


Other: N/A


(can I make 2 people???)

"pandababyblue123" wrote:

Name:Alexandra 


Age: 16


Gender:F


Looks:httpsFrustrated/encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2I_lruSUA-kRlkrccivS-Em6DnLVMTXadSH7Y_mDdTsLyNQQyUg


Personality:Mean,silly,flirty


Other: N/A


(can I make 2 people???)


(wait there is one thing you need to do before you can join.) 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity