Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Mystery World Of Madness (OPEN RP)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
ok. so this rp is about a group of friends which magical powers, who stumble  and get stuck  into a world of wonder, mystery and madness! they all try to escape from this world, before its to late! if they don't escape in time, they will soon all die due to the weird creatures they face every single day!
these friends have to battle and fight for their lives and freedom!. sometimes they might even have to fight each other to save themselves! do to all of this the friends start to slowly one by one go insane!

RULES!:
1. don't go so far without me please.
2. please no swearing.
3. dnt tlk like dis. you can only talk like that if your character is texting another friend from a phone.
4. don't over shine with your character.

5. don't make a super long bio please. i don't want to read a paragraph or 2 of someone's form

FORMS:
Name:

Powers:

Personality:

Bio:

Other:

ok so my friends said this was a little similar to Angel Beats so sorry if it is. but I never watched that anime

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kei
Powers: Kei have the ability to jump between dimensions and create dimensional weapons. He can create a dimensional sword, which can let him rip and step between different dimensions. He also creates a dimensional gun which allows him to change the fabric of time and space. However, he have a hard time controlling the gun. He mainly sticks to the sword. He can also manipulate the gun and sword to act as a normal sword and gun, or to inflict damage on supernatural beings.
Personality: Kei suffers from Gemini Syndrome. He is usually kind and smiles around those he is around. He doesn't talk much, unless there is an emergency where everyone faces certain dangers. His other personality rises when he is badly injured physically or mentally. This side of him is much dangerous and sadistic. This side of Kei hurts anyone around him and have better control over the dimensional gun. He even opens dimensional portals and pushes anyone into their. The only way Kei can get back to normal is if he senses there is no more dangers as his darker side is in control of him. In some sense, Kei is aware of the Gemini Syndrome, but he refuse to talk about it.
Bio: Kei lived in an environment where cruelty was inevitable. He and others around him were forced to hunt, fight and kill each other and people outside the area. Despite living this way, Kei had develop a soft side for showing compassion to his enemies and friends. As a result from his kindness, he was severely punished. Even after his constant punishments, he still showed kindness and compassion. When he was 6, he found a nearly extinct animal known as a Niji. He took good care of it and kept it hidden from everyone. This continued until he turned 10, where the Niji was discovered. It was killed in front of Kei. Kei's mind went blank and when he woke up, he was surrounded by blood. All he remembered after was a crazy cackle that came from him. He was afraid, but at the same time, he felt happy. After giving his pet a proper burial, he left his home in a trail of blood and tears and walked off on his own. As time went by, he started having flashes of the horrific event and saw the ability he used. He trained himself to use the ability and eventually, controlled only one. There were even times where Kei was attacked, blacked out and couldn't remember what happen until a few days later. This helped him learn about the powers he possessed, but doesn't understand why this darkness that clouded his mind was protecting him.
Other: (Can't think of anything at this moment)
Looks: Alex

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(that's was a little long. but its alright. YOUR FORM IS ACCEPTED! :3 thanks for making one!)

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
(No problem xD)

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Posted By:
MimiNoona
MimiNoona
StarStarStar
Name: Youko  Mayumi
Powers: Time travel, Mind reading, and Telekinesis
Personality: Unemotional, polite, brave.
Bio: Due to a traumatic event, she doesn't really like humans. her ancestor is
Medusa. she doesn't really talks a lot, only when needed. most of the time you
will see her reading a book.
other: None.
Appearance: 

にんげん

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Suzu

Powers: Suzu can make plants grow anywhere, ANYWHERE

Personality: Suzu is usually very shy about herself but loves listening to other people. She has never before had a lot of friends so she's socially awkward

Bio: When Suzu was a child her mother past away. Suzu's father started drinking so Suzu started spending more time at the library reading. When she tried to make friends they all just teased her so she stopped believing in friends and love and started sinking into the world of books and letters.

Other: ###

#######Suzu

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar

"MimiNoona" wrote:

Name: Youko  Mayumi

Powers: Time travel, Mind reading, and Telekinesis

Personality: Unemotional, polite, brave.

Bio: Due to a traumatic event, she doesn't really like humans. her ancestor is

Medusa. she doesn't really talks a lot, only when needed. most of the time you

will see her reading a book.

other: None.

Appearance: 

im sorry Mimi! but your going to have to move your characters age up by at least 2 years to make her 15! plus your picture for her appearance didn't show!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(@i live for anime!!!      Suzu is accepted! thank you for making a form!)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
No problem! I need to go eat, can you tell me when we start? ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
MimiNoona
MimiNoona
StarStarStar
Okay! I dunno how to insert the picture. -__-

にんげん

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

speak about the above user

Counting in 2s!

We the Kidz

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos