Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
MagiCorp are a corporation that dedicate their lives to helping the magic, the mythical and talented young people. Whether your part elf or can fly, they are here to help, and they've called in the latest group of young people to show that even with their oddities their are still talented and amazing people.

Rules Sketch: (These rules are more what I'd rather than what you MUST follow)
1. Avoid 1st person; I'm fine with it if you only have one (of three) character, otherwise I would prefer, but I don't demand 3rd person.
2. If you like someones idea then make it your own, take it, use it and remodel it, that's what makes RP fun!
3. Swearing is preferred at a minimum.
4. Romance is encouraged, but not demanded.

Beings Sketch:
1. Mythical cross breeds; More commonly known as 'Mongrels' They are say an elf crossed with a wolf that sorta thing. Just mix two or more things into something magical! Big Grin
2. Mythical pure breeds; As they say on the tin, they are say purely an werewolf.
3. Magical powers; From flying to teleporting, I want people to go wild with their characters and make up some awesome people with amazing powers.

Form Sketch: (The form is not limited and nothing is all too required other then name and age, the more description the better)

Name: (1st and last preferred)
Nickname: (Optional)
Looks:
Breed: (If any)
Powers:
Hobbies: (Optional)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Xavier White
Nickname: X
Looks:
Unlike most angel types he actually doesn't have wings, his eyes are black.
Breed: a rare form of Dark Angel
Powers: Ability to disappear into the shadows, literally seming to diappear in thin air.
Hobbies: An amazing artist. Both beautiful and scary, his sketches are of the darker more sinister forms of fantasy. 

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Issac Sharka
Nickname: Iggy
Looks: Coming :3
Breed: Merman, dragon (Wings) Human
Powers: Can manipulate water, Breathing fire; but this is rare and hard for him, flying and breathing under water.
Hobbies: Drawing/sketching; mainly manga(anime to those who call it that) swimming, racing, singing; he has an enchanting voice that call people in.
Power Bio: He can transform his tale into scaly legs the same colour as his tale is, he can also hide his wing which are a soft cream colour and he has an off coloured patch on his back where the wings are. He has a little bit of trouble breath above ground, but he claims it asthma even though he knows it isn't.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Xavier White 

(Thanks for joining storm! We'll start when I another person, unless there already is by the time this is sent Tongue Out

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Josie Chesler
Nickname: Jo
Looks:
Breed: Halfblood (half vampire,half human)
Powers: Super strength,can see in to the future
Hobbies: Watching movies,writing a novel

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! I'll start now Big Grin)

Issac climbed out of the water it's aqua colour glinting onto the ceiling of the cave above him, it was safer to go this way than to come out in the day light. He watched his beautiful tale turn into his dull pale cream scaly legs. He pulled on the things he'd hidden in the cave. Afterwards he flung his wings out and flew into the air, gliding out of the cave into the warm sun, he knew this wouldn't be good for him, warm weather is the bane of the mer after all. 

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Josie watched from a tree she had climbed. She knew Isaac from school,but other than that,nothing.Her blond hair blew lightly in the wind and she climbed down.Then headed towards where Isaac was. She hid behind a large boulder,scared she would startle him. She scared a lot of people.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Issac noticed Josie and swooped down to say hi. They weren't friends, full stop. They hadn't exchanged more than a few sentences a day and they avoided each other because the vampire part of Josie was attracted to the mer part of Issac which made it dangerous for them to go near each other due to the fact Josie could bite. "Hey, Jo!" He say as his wings slid into his bare back again and he smiled.

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier sat in the shade of a tree, attempting to ignore his surroundings as he thought of what to draw.

{Oh, and I'm also going to make another one soon}

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Modern Myth and Magic

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh...hey Iggy." Josie sat looked away from Isaac.She felt a little uncomfortable..she had the biggest crush on him in school,but knew they could never be together,how dangerous it could be."I-I..asw you and wanted to talk...about school."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what is love according to you?

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

latest videos