Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar
Calling all Tolkien lovers! Here's a chance for you to play your favorite character in the movie/book you love. 

Major characters (all open at the moment):
Frodo- Strider400 (Until someone else comes and picks this character. I will play anything that is necessary for a scene if its not already being played b someone.)
Sam-
Merry-
Pippin-
Gandalf- WizardGirl3311
Strider/Aragorn-
Gimli-
Legolas- PeachCat
Gollum-
Arwen-
Éowyn-

Minor Characters:
The Witch King-
Saruman-
Galadriel-
Grima Wormtongue-
Any others that you think of-

Leave a comment with the character you want to be and any scene suggestions! Big Grin

I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.
-Armin Arlert

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar
If you really want to make up a character you can but make sure i approve it first! smile

I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.
-Armin Arlert

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll join, but first i need to ask a question: Are we RPing what happened in the the book/movie?

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, some scenes. Maybe all of it, depending on the amount of characters we get filled in.

-Armin Arlert

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, cool. The only thing is its been a while since i watched the movie and i don't really remember what happened.............. Embarrassed

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar
I can help you out with that. Just tell me who you want to be. I can give you a refresher on the characters if you would like.

-Armin Arlert

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, id like a refresher.

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar
Okay, go to my page. Find my photos and in my photos there should be an album labeled lord of the rings characters. Each photo is titled with the name of the character! smile

It says empty but click on it and the photos should appear.

-Armin Arlert

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, thanks!

Lord of the Rings

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar
Your welcome!

-Armin Arlert

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

50 posts today!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos