Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

MLP Rainbow Factory

Posted By:
Crystal95014
Crystal95014
StarStarStar
Hiya everyone! I've heard of a music video called Rainbow Factory since my friend shared it with me and I heard that Fluttershy is the leader and they *bring your fears to life*. Anything you wanna discuss about it?

Be yourself. Love yourself

MLP Rainbow Factory

Posted By:
TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12
StarStarStarStar
I thought Rainbow Dash was the boss. And yeah I know the entire song. I can play on the piano. Anyways, from what I've been told, the Rainbow Factory is a facility in which rainbows are created,  but in the gruesomest way possible. The facfic I'd read was about Scootaloo and two other pegasus  foals fail their flight test and get sent to the Rainbow Factory along with other rejected and failed fillies and colts where they are dropped into a machine that extracts the spectra (colors) from the foals and then the spectra is turned into a rainbow. At least that's what I've read about. I've never heard of this Fluttershy version. Can you send me the link? I'd like to read that version.

MLP Rainbow Factory

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
O_O I seen too many Rainbow Factory videos. o_o

Firefox here!!
Just here to let you know that I don't get on more often..I will when I'm able to. :3

MLP Rainbow Factory

Posted By:
Crystal95014
Crystal95014
StarStarStar
And they are all creepy huh?

Be yourself. Love yourself

MLP Rainbow Factory

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Wrong Section.
This is not a roleplay and therefore should not be in Roleplay Central.
Please don't spam the roleplay boards with unrelated posts.

(Rainbow factory is messed up stuff, but not as bad as cupcakes. If you haven't read cupcakes, do NOT recommend it)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

How can a tablet replace your laptop?

speak about the above user

hello god damn nerds

latest videos