Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
The rival of two ships, The Hangman and The Seventh Sanctum. The Hangman is known to be extremely brutal for sinking more than one-hundred ships, taking treasures and other pirates to become their crew members. The Seventh Sanctum, on the other hand, are more reserved, but still take treasures. The members of both ships are either inhuman, human, or rogues. 

Rules:
- Ask to join.
- No more than 3 characters.
- No mind controlling or blood-bending.
- Please do not continue when I'm not online.

Character Sheet:
Name: [First & Last]
History: [Optional]
Ship:
Creature:
Abilities: [No more than 4]
Appearance: [Real, digital or description, no anime.]
Other:

The Hangman Members:

The Seventh Sanctum Members:

Audentia "Aude" Husmann/23/-Helvetica-

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Audentia "Aude" Husmann
Creature: Alicanto [An enchanting bird from Chile that feasts on gold and silver ores. The people of Chile follow these birds to find riches. However there is another bird- the wily bird that fascinates its followers with its wings over ravines causing the enticed follower to fall to their death.]
Abilities:
Mental Shield The user can expand, or deactivate a psychic shield, which will protect against any or all mental intrusion. This includes defense against psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception. Mind readers only “hear” static, while mind controllers are incapable of manipulating those shielded.
Dark Water Manipulation - User is able to control, create and otherwise manipulate waters that are straight from the darkest fears sentient mind has about watery environments, including all the fears about waters that pull their victims under to drown or slow/trip them. The dark waters are obviously and actively malicious, dark and near sentient. Dark waters doesn't just flood, it drowns everything it consumes, including normal water.
Auric Mimicry - User is able to transform their body completely into gold. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of gold, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other. As a metal gold is malleable, ductile, resistant to corrosion and most other chemical reactions, and conductive of electricity, all of which the user gains.

Appearance:

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join? Also shouldn't there be a section for what ship they are on?)

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar

"Awkwarddd" wrote:

(Can I join? Also shouldn't there be a section for what ship they are on?)

[Please make your form first; and I know, I just made it right now. :3] 

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join Big Grin 

Name: Joseph "Joey" Cowell
Personality: Happy and bright he ddoesn't appear to be a pirate. Carefree and confident, he never worries. In dangerous situations he keeps calm. As a calm person Joey is great in authority positions.  Pirating was nit his first choice but now he defends it with a passion
Ship: The Hangman
Creature: Dhampir. (HHalf human half vampire)
Abilities: Elemental control- control over: Earth, Wind, Fire and Water
Appearance: Joey has light green sparkling eyes, usually shadowed by the hat he constantly wears. His hair is jet  black and cut kinda short. He is a slightly small figure at only 5"6 but he is muscular,  which makes up for it. His clothes are usually plain and don't draw attention,  as he doesn't like being noticed. 
Other: Ehh... nope

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Kukookristy: Accepted. :3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos