Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Crisis of 2030 (Open, ATJ)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
It is 2030, ten years after the reveal of hundreds of different species of supernatural beings that were once simply thought to be the subject of children's tales. At first, they were able to coexist with humans, tensely, but safely. 
It was when the supernaturals began to cross breed with the humans, did war break out. The population of both sides, all over the world began to drastically dwindle, the order being to attack on sight if a human were to see a supernatural being. Some were kept locked up like zoo animals, others made to be slaves. Only a choice few remain free in this now broken world, polluted and corrupted, shaken with the chaos of war. Many choose to fight, others are running, trying to surivive in this new reality. Choose a side. It's dangerous for both, in the Crisis of 2030. 

Hey!~ 
You can be a human or a supernatural, have as many characters as you want, but I have a few minor rules. 

No God-modding, I mean, really, is it really worth it in the long run?
No Mary/Gary Sues, no one likes a show off. 
Respect others, and respect the RP, if someone is getting out of line, make it known in a nice, calm way. 
Cursing follows the guidelines of the filter. If the filter doesn't like it, I don't either. 
The same with the 'nasties' in relationships. 
You can die, you can get pregnant, you can get sick, etc.. be creative, but stop and think of how it affects you, kk?
If you die, there is no coming back. You can quit the RP at that point, or make a new character, either one is fine, but you will be missed if you leave Frown
If you have any suggestions for me to make this RP better, tell me! I'm open for discussion. 
If you read this, put c: under your form. I will be checking, if you don't have it, I'll ask you to reread the intro. 

Form: 

Name: 

Age(12+)

Species(Anything is okay): 

Looks(Description or picture): 

Bio(Optional, Includes personality): 

Other(Such as any mental issues, diseases, weapons, etc..): 

You have a long list of species to choose from, following is a few you can pick, that you may not have considered: 

Sea dweller(fish people): Much like merpeople, only without the tail and the storylike appearance. They can be bioluminescent, and have a variety of different colors and designs, much like normal fish. 

Harpies: A monster depicted with having a human head, torso, wings as arms, and birdlike claws. I don't suspect this will be very popular, but just for the sake of ease, I'll let you have an almost human form, as long as there's two traits still distinguishing them as supernatural. 

Elf: This is pretty self explanitory. There are many classifications, and with each classification there are traits to show it. Limited to 1 power please, place it in the 'other' catagory. 

Banshee: A death spirit that wails when someone is about to die. You can edit that in any way you want, as long as it doesn't go outside the guidelines that they, themselves are spirits. 

You can come up with your own creatures, and you can crossbreed two species. 

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
(...Bump?}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( May I join? ))

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Yes! Read the rules though, there may be something you need to include. *wink*}

Posted By:
Sparkelz54
Sparkelz54
Star
(could i join as well? i havn't done a forum rp yet so i was wondering if i could have a try)

you shall never know the power of nothing...

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{ ...I guess.. but let me read you in on  a few common cruelties of the boards. 
1. Most people don't like with when you don't capitalize, so spell check please. ( Spell check has grammar help too )
2. When talking with your character use "these". 
3. Most don't like replies shorter than 3-4 sentences
4. Add detail in your forms and don't god mod
5. Read all the rules, because people put little things in there for you to add to your form to make sure you read it.
That's about it, and be respectful of others, I shouldn't even have to say that. Have fun}

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexander Landon, age 26
Height: 5'11"
Species: Sea dweller & Merpeople crossbreed 
Appearance: He has very sharp features, as expected of someone of his race,  and his build is very stalky, but lean-muscled in order to provide an easier way to swim. Alexander is dull-skinned, in fact, his skin almost has a blue-ish tint to it, due to that being his blood color, and lack of sun contact, from spending most of his life in the deep sea. His black hair goes down to his jaw, unruly and tends to get in his face quite a bit, due to never having a need to brush it. It has a thin, naturally oily coating, that not only makes it soft, but prevent tangling underwater. Right below his ears are subtle protrusions, that resemble fins. These are followed by gills going down the opposite sides of his neck. Both his gills and the protrusions flare out to express different emotions, but besides the gills' purpose of helping him breathe underwater, the protrusions have no practical use. He has unusual patterns all over his body, which on land appear to be freckles. But in reality, he's bioluminscent, and in the dark, the patterns cast a soft blue light that allows him to see in the dark. He has more gills going down his sides, those being very sensitive to the touch, and serve as a central system for his breathing underwater. The base of his fingers, and his toes are webbed, but this feature is a trait of his merpeople relation and only shows underwater. 

Bio: His race was the first to be discovered, and the first to be attacked. As a guppy, his family (a rogue school of sea dwellers) was killed, and he was  taken in by a much larger school of his kind. By the time he was older, the war between humans and the supernaturals had begun, and his adopted school had been destroyed, leaving him alone and searching for a safe place. He'd lived much of his life in the cold waters near Alaska, and recently made his way to the mainland, in order to find more tropical waters to reside in, hearing rumors that those were safer by a long shot. 

Other: As a sea dweller, he has the ability to save a drowning land-dwelling creature, by giving them the temporary ability to breathe underwater with a kiss. Typically it is more used for sea dwellers who care to mate with other species, if discovered, they're outcasted, due to the war going on. A price he has to pay for being the result of such a relationship, is that he cannot be above land for a large amount of time, due to the risk of dehydrating and falling ill, before dying. This period is usually around six months. It would be shorter, if he were born in the merpeople classification as his mother was, but due to his sea dwelling father, his time is extended by four months. 

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
Name: nika
Species:centaur
looks: Nika is fairly short for a centaur. She is about 5 foot tall, and has the muscular build of a horse. She is fairly blessed in the northern region and wears a deep red corset top that laces in the front. Her hair reaches her hips, and it is black with spiral curls. Her eyes are an Icey blue with no pupils. He skin and fur are blue. Her tail is darker then her skin. She wears red lipstick on her full lips. Her fur is long around her calves and hooves, and she keeps strands of her tail braided. 
Bio: she hides mostly in the snowy forests of the north. Her father was killed by a group of bounty hunters, while her mother was captured and sent to the west for coal mining. Nika was abandoned at the age of 13. She eats plenty of berries and small animals such as birds and squirrels. She has little to no contact with the outside world and so doesn't speak very good English. She is easily love struck by attractive men she might see, but is very territorial with other creatures.
also capricute, sorry I didn't see your form the blue skin and black hair on my character is completely coincidental. C:

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Allison Heart

Species: Banshee

Looks: Black hair that goes just past her shoulders, red eyes, 5'7

Bio(Optional, Includes personality): Allison doesn't trust many people because she was abandoned by her parents when she was 13, she can be outgoing and funny, she is very stubborn and rebellious.

Other: She carries a gun and has ADHD C:

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

"My_krptonite" wrote:

Name: nika

Species:centaur

looks: blue centaur with black hair and blue eyes. (Ill post a pic if I can figure out how)

other: easily love struck, but very territorial. C:

{No. I'll give you a few more times to adapt your form to be more acceptable. Capitalize please, and add a LOT more detail.}

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Describe the profile pic above you

Chat

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Describe the profile pic above you