Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Crisis of 2030 (Open, ATJ)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

Name: Allison Heart

Species: Banshee

Looks: Black hair that goes just past her shoulders, red eyes, 5'7

Bio(Optional, Includes personality): Allison doesn't trust many people because she was abandoned by her parents when she was 13, she can be outgoing and funny, she is very stubborn and rebellious.

Other: She carries a gun and has ADHD

{It's a nice form. And I'd accept if if you weren't missing something. Try reading the rules.}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Toby Wilkinson
Species: Warlock
Looks:
Bio: Toby is usually pretty calm, but can be unpredictable when aggravated. He can be down to earth, but is selective about who he talks too. Toby has been traveling the world since he can't stay in one place too long.
Other: He is a powerful warlock, but using too much magic can drain him of energy. C:

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
Name: nika
Species:centaur
looks: Nika is fairly short for a centaur. She is about 5 foot tall, and has the muscular build of a horse. She is fairly blessed in the northern region and wears a deep red corset top that laces in the front. Her hair reaches her hips, and it is blonde with spiral curls. Her eyes are an Icey blue with no pupils. He skin and fur are blue. Her tail is darker then her skin. She wears red lipstick on her full lips. Her fur is long around her calves and hooves, and she keeps strands of her tail braided. 

Bio: she hides mostly in the snowy forests of the north. Her father was killed by a group of bounty hunters who were sent by the  city officials when they found out supernaturals were hiding out in the safety of the woods. it wasnt untill a year later that Nika was out by the lake catching catfish while her mother was captured by a traveling group of foreigners and sent to the west to be used as a work horse to pull loads for coal mining. Nika was abandoned at the age of 13. She eats plenty of berries and small animals such as birds and squirrels. She has little to no contact with the outside world and so doesn't speak very good English. She is easily love struck by attractive men she might see, and is even a bit childish at times.but is very territorial with other creatures when they come to close to her thicket. She constantly moves her living space in order to avoid being tracked. She can however be friendly, if she finds an injured, abandoned, or non threatening creature. Nika wants to prance along the beach one day, but of course she cannot, for it is far too dangerous and could mean her exposure.
also capricute, sorry I didn't see your form the blue skin on my character is completely coincidental. C:

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
Bump.... C:

Posted By:
Sparkelz54
Sparkelz54
Star
Name: Shai

Species: Shape Shifter

Looks: Human Form: Has raven black ankle long hair that are tied into two pig tails at each side of her head. Wears a Black skinny shirt with black leggings, a small black skirt and black boots. She wears a golden necklace and has a few feathers in her hair.

Falcon Form: looks pretty much like a real falcon except that she has a golden necklace like in her human form around her neck and golden rings on her legs.

Phoenix Form: pretty much looks like a phoenix x3.

Wolf Form: Her pelt is snow white with a golden hoop earring on each ear. She has ice blue eyes and some feathers behind one of her ears like in her human form.

Dog Form: Is a female brown and white normal looking collie. (tell me if needs for detail x3)

Bio: Is very adventerous and is very defensive of her friends. Is normally easy to get along with. She likes to sing alot but is too shy to sing infront of others, only very close friends. 

Other: She has a black and purple bow and arrow in her human form. She also wears a black bag with a flute inside it and some food.

(sorry its so long x3 csmile

you shall never know the power of nothing...

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"capricacute" wrote:

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

Name: Allison Heart

Species: Banshee

Looks: Black hair that goes just past her shoulders, red eyes, 5'7

Bio(Optional, Includes personality): Allison doesn't trust many people because she was abandoned by her parents when she was 13, she can be outgoing and funny, she is very stubborn and rebellious.

Other: She carries a gun and has ADHD

{It's a nice form. And I'd accept if if you weren't missing something. Try reading the rules.}

(oh gosh I totally forgot! I did read the rules but it just slipped my mind. I apologize.)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
( there, I fixed it. smile )

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
Bump ... C:

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(Oh mah gosh! This sounds awesome! May I Join?)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

Me and My Sister.... again.

We Couldn't Find This Page

Random

We Couldn't Find This Page

latest videos