Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
What if your favorite super hero's were all girls? What if they were kids? Well you will find out! Fill out this form:

Name:
Superhero based off of:
Personality:
Powers ( Maximum of 3 ) :
Bio:

My profile:

Name: Hope Summers
Superhero based off of: Iron Man
Personality: Smart, nice, quiet, sweet
Powers: Her whole suit
Looks: Short white hair, aqua blue eyes, pale skin, skinny
Bio: The science fair is coming up and she thought that she would make a prototype suit for when she was older she could be a superhero. When some boys make fun of her for her project that girls can't be hero's, she works really hard to make the prototype and after she gets and A+, she decides she would try making a working suit.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
Name:Rachel larkson
Superhero based off of:Hulk
Personality:shy,smart,loves to be alone,silent
Powers ( Maximum of 3 ) :can turn into hulk when angry(really more like she-hulk if you now bruce's cousin)
Looks:dark brown hair brown eyes/other form black and green eyes
Bio:Born in the desert to Jacob Larkson and Diana Larkson always loved science so she decided to test herself trying to unlock captian america's serum that the most brillint scientest made but  instead got her powers now she is on the run from the army.

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
Name: Fiammetta Carsonton
Superhero based off of: Hawkeye
Personality: shy, mysterious, dark, has trust issues.
Powers ( Maximum of 3 ) : archer, a spy, and assassin.
Looks: long wavy black hair up in a bun most of the time, dark almond eyes, dark black skintight long sleeve shirt with a small dark maroon Libra sign at the hemline, dark black skintight pants, dark black boots.
Bio: Fiammetta is know as Little Flame by her enemies,  she was abandon at 2 and was taken in by S.H.I..E.L.D and trained to be who she is. Because of that she doesn't like to work with anyone other than her one friend Alex who is a spy/assassin as well. Fiammetta is called Fia by everyone but Nick. Alex is Fiammetta's only family as Fiammetta is to Alex.

Name: Alexandria "Alex" Zorin
Superhero based off of: Black Widow 
Personality: mysterious, shy and a bit peppy once you get to know her.
Powers ( Maximum of 3 ) : spy, gymnast, and assassin
Looks: long frizzy red hair held back with a dark black hat or with a maroon headband, bright blue eyes, dark black skintight long sleeve shirt with a small maroon Leo sign at the neckline, dark black boots.
Bio: Alex , know as X.A.N.D by her enemies, was abandon at 2 and was taken in by S.H.I..E.L.D and trained to be who she is. Because of that she doesn't like to work with anyone other than her one friend Fiammetta who is a spy/assassin as well. Alex is Fiammetta's only family as Fiammetta is to Alex.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
Name: Nina
Superhero based off of: Thor
Personality: nice, a bit sassy, sweet
Powers: has a sword that she can only hoard.  
Looks: black hair,green eyes,a silver armor dress, a silver armor helmet. Silver boots.    
Bio: She was born from Askrd. She is know as Nine-a from her enemies.She was was taken in by S.H.I..E.L.D when she was 4 & trained to be who she is.

Love, Hope, Love

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Love, Hope, Love

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar

"lie998" wrote:

(Bump?)

Love, Hope, Love

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?
Name:Werelight Shine

Superhero based off of:Hulk and she is a werepony with Hulk's muscles.
Personality:Tough,Nice and Social werepony.
Powers ( Maximum of 3 ) :Blowing ice,fights Wingos (Bad Ghosts) and has anger issues.
Looks:
Me yelling"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!" in bathroom...lolz
BioDazedhe is a werepony with anger issues.She can get really angry easliy and she can throw a person or object to somewhere.She is social in daytime and she always hide at night cause the people will be scared of her.She is a fan of Iron Man.
(I will put up her daytime form.)

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Twlight Sparkle
Superhero based off:Hulk.She is a werepony at night.But,if she get really,really mad,she would transform into her night form.
Looks:

WeaponsDazedhe is also a unicorn.She can use magic by using her hands and she can use any type of magic.She can't breathe ice in daytime cause of her form.
PersonalityDazedmart,Nice and Cheerful.
BioDazedhe was born human and then when she was about 8,her sister,Trixie used a magic spell to make her into a werepony.Then later on,for few days,she started fighting Wingos while other people were sleeping.Her parents live in different street.She is alone with Spike,her baby dragon.He helps her in her might form.She decrease her magic at night cause she couldn't do magic in the past.Now she can use magic at night without using her hands.She has a crystal on her forehead that is shaped like her pony cutie mark.Her bangs hides it,so that is good.

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Love, Hope, Love

Kid Girl Avengers

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Lie998- Accepted
21inkiepielover- Uhh i wanted to stay in the ages of 8 and under so you can be 9 but that is as high as I will go.
Nevadaiscoolname- Accepted
Cherlockholmeslover- Accepted

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos