Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Boarding Middle School for the Big,Small and Supernatural

Posted By:
TheYoungestWriter
TheYoungestWriter
StarStarStar
As the title says this is a RP about a school for giants,humans and the supernaturals,so here are the rules.

RULES:

No swearing
No inappropriate behavior for kids
No invincible characters (Even for giants)
No killing characters
No text talk
No Mary-sue's
Don't go too far into the RP without me

Character Form:

Name:
Giant or human sized?
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Extra Information:

My Character:

Name: Kiera Calemiun
Giant or human sized?: Human sized
Species: Vampire
Apperance: Kiera is very tall for a human girl being 5"10 and has a more masculine build than a feminine one.Her normal outfit is a grey long sleeved tee with striped sleeves,black jeans,and green converse shoes.Her hair is short and red and she has purple eyes.
Personality: Kiera is an extreme invert and rareley talks to people unless she is good friends with them.If she is good friends with the other character she is very sarcastic and cynical,and sometimes can be harsh although she doesn't normally mean it.
Bio: She was raised normally but she wasn't fond of talking to other kids,making her the invert she is today.Now she's a new student at the school and is kind of nervous.
Extra Information:None

Here's a starting scene for you:

Kiera looked up towards the door of the new school.Slowly she went inside,looking down at her feet,her backpack slumped over her shoulder,not looking at anyone.She'd heard that at this school there was actual giants that were students there,and she wasn't too fond of that idea,due that she prayed her locker wouldn't be next to a giant's.Although when she arrived at her locker she saw the exact thing she didn't want to see,a giant locker next to hers.And what was worse was the student was coming to his/her locker as well.....

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Blythe Baxter
Age: (Only 11-15 please): ( could she be 6 but act like she is older? )
Giant or human sized?: Giant Sized
Species: Chameleon
Appearance: She is really tall and she blends in to everything, even if she doesn't want to
Personality: Sweet, kind, sometimes mean, changes
Bio: When blythe was a little girl, she wasn't normal. She started as a normal human child and since she is only , she is huge, compared to the rest of her family
Extra Information: She is usually quiet, and she is new.

Name: Shane Dawson
Giant or Human sized?: Human sized
Species: superhero
Appearance: Profile picture, switched: One pink highlight in his hair, different clothes, pink eyes
Personality: Sweet, kind, romantic, careing
Bio: Shane's nickname is Switch and whenever he gets angry he switches into a superhero named SuperLuva, his costume is pink and black
Extra Information: He is shy and he has been going to this school since he was 11

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
TheYoungestWriter
TheYoungestWriter
StarStarStar
Yeah,both the profiles are fine and Blythe can be 6 but act like she's older. And here's how it will work in this RP. I set up a scene for you and you reply with your characters actions and interactions with my character.Here's the scene
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiera looked to her other side to see a human sized locker next to her.'Well,at least I'm with another normal sized person....'She thought.But when she saw Shane and Blythe coming towards their lockers she quickly looked down to her feet,taking her backpack off of her should,shaking a little bit,knowing Blythe would soon be at her locker right next to her,which genuinely freaked her out,not wanting to get on her bad side.

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name: Scarlett Krauss
Giant or human sized?: Human sized
Species: Demon
Appearance: Scarlett is quite short,being only 5'4 with a lanky build,causing people to think she is weak. She normally wears a long sleeved red shirt that is too big for her,black leggings,and light grey knee high boots. She has un-even ginger hair that ends at her mid-back with bangs that fall into her eyes. Her left eye is red,while the left is green.
Personality: She normally seems quite mean,and can even be considered scary. Yet Once you get past the hard outter shell,she is just a quiet and sensitive girl. She often takes things to seriously.
Bio: Scarlett grew up with three brothers,and an abusive father. Her brothers were all older than her,but they were quite childish. So when it was needed,she had to act like the adult,causing her to start taking things way to seriously. She is also new to the school.
Extra Information: None.

Posted By:
TheYoungestWriter
TheYoungestWriter
StarStarStar
Yes you can join.And here's how it will work in this RP,I give you scene and you respond with your characters actions and interactions with other characters.

Here's my scene
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few lockers down she saw Scarlett and quickly started shaking a little,she was never too fond of demons,even though she was a vampire and could easily fight one herself.'Great,that's a demon,and I giant I'll have to deal with now.....'She thought.

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett looked up from her gaze on the floor and saw Kiera,her grip on her textbooks tightened when she saw the vampire,vampires had made her uneasy since she was child,considering her aunt on her father's side was a vampire and she had often hit Scarlett. She shook the thought out of her head and continued to her locker,her face never showing any emotion.

Posted By:
TheYoungestWriter
TheYoungestWriter
StarStarStar
Kiera got a quick bit of eye contact with Scarlett but she quickly looked down to the floor,just as scared of Scarlett as Scarlett was scared of her,she started to put her books in her locker quickly,shaking slightly,taking the shool map out of her bag,trying to figure out where her first class was going to be.

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Scarlett got to her locker,she noticed that her and Kiera's lockers were only 2 spaces apart. 'Well,this is just great! Scarlett thought bitterly as she forcefully shoved a book into her locker.

Posted By:
TheYoungestWriter
TheYoungestWriter
StarStarStar
Kiera continued to look at her map,shaking a little,more scared of her now she knew that Scarlett obviously didn't like her at all,so she quickly put the rest of her books into her locker,wanting to get away as fast as she could right now.

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett pulled out her map with a sigh,'Well,I've already messed up one possible friendship..' She thought while looking at the map,trying to figure out where her first class was.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos