Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Life Under the Surface (always open)

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
Present day earth has been overrun by the creatures in our story books, only they aren't all the sweet characters we know. Almost every mythical being alive despises humans and would never hesitate to kill. Although most of the human race has died out, small groups have found asylum under the surface. The Americans have found refuge in the many caverns of North America. While most islanders have created an underwater society. This world is broken, but, if forces joined and bonds were made across the species, maybe this madness could be stopped. 

You know the basic rules: 
you may die
romance is allowed, but no details. 
No cussing
You may have two characters

form: 
Name:
species: any creature you can think of 
Looks: 
where you live:
bio: be creative
Personality: optional
other: optional

if you read the rules, start your form with a smiley face.
my form:
Name: M'lynn
species: centaur 

looks:  is fairly short for a centaur. She is about 5 foot tall, and has the muscular build of a horse. She is fairly blessed in the northern region and wears a deep red corset top that laces in the front. Her hair reaches her hips, and it is black with spiral curls. Her eyes are an Icey blue with no pupils. He skin and fur are blue. Her tail is darker then her skin. She wears red lipstick on her full lips. Her fur is long around her calves and hooves, and she keeps strands of her tail braided. 

Where you live: the forests of north east America. Close to the coast of New York.

bio: she was born and raised in this world where humans are inferior. But because she is half human she has a small fascination with them and understands them quite well. She lives in solitude in the forest, so she speaks very little English. She left her parent when she was 12, which is of course normal for a centaur. She is very used to other creatures however, and knows who poses a threat.

​Ok! Lets get posting!!! smile smile smile

Posted By:
Yourdreamguy
Yourdreamguy
Star
Name: Paul
species: prince(of course even dough it is not a species)
Looks:  beautiful and gorgeous JK smile
where you live:my house
bio:I am a handsome prince trying to help with my magic Powas. I just want to use my finger to zap!things
Personality: ......funny and smart
other: I have magic powers to do anything!

Posted By:
monkey316
monkey316
StarStar
 smile red riding hood
the wolf 
male
 Wolfe 
dead
woods
serial killer 

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
I got this. I got this. Just one more- suddenly the rabbit I'd been hunting took off in a sprint. As did I. With trees sizzling by in a blur, the hard earth beneath my hooves I sped toward my next juicy, gamey meal. With my spear tight and steady in my accurate hands, I raised my arm to throw, and- SMACK
suddenly I was face down, my hoof caught in a willows root. I lifted my sorry head and watched as my dinner hopped away. Almost mockingly. Dang it...  Slowly I rose back up to my feet and trotted back to my thicket, whe I layer down and made sure my ankle was alright. An injured leg could mean a centaurs life.  I love the peacefulness he. The birds are chirping, the grass is green and the wind is calm. Had I not lost my dinner, I'd say it was a nice day.

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
We start the roleplay on Wednesday. Be there or be square. Comment me your conflicts so I can give us a time por favor. Lack of effort will result in expulsion if the roleplay c:

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
bump

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Debating tips?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos