Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
There is a land in uncharted waters called Kaia. On the island, there is several races of creatures from myths and legend, as well as humans. This is your chance to become legend. Do brave deeds, Fight the fiercest enemies, team up with others to go on quests, the possibillties are endless. 

Rules:
1. No use of bad language
2. Romance is allowed, just don't make it all your character(s) ever do in this RP.
3. Do not make the RP all about you
4. No perfect characters
5. You can make as many Characters as you like, just make sure you can keep up with them.
6. Put the word 'Island' in the code section of your form if you read the rules.
7. HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Form:
Name:
Race: (Unicorn, Dragon, Wizard, Witch, Fairy, Goblin, Troll, Hybrid, Talking Animal, or Human.  )
Looks: (Pictures are accepted)
Personality:
Bio: (Optional)
Other:
Code:

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
Name: M'lynn
species: centaur 
looks:  is fairly short for a centaur. She is about 5 foot tall, and has the muscular build of a horse. She is fairly blessed in the northern region and wears a deep red corset top that laces in the front. Her hair reaches her hips, and it is black with spiral curls. Her eyes are an Icey blue with no pupils. He skin and fur are blue. Her tail is darker then her skin. She wears red lipstick on her full lips. Her fur is long around her calves and hooves, and she keeps strands of her tail braided. 
Personality: she, like most centaurs, went off in her own by the age of twelve, and has lived in peaceful solitude ever since, she can be kind to non threatening creatures, but is very territorial if they come to close to her home. She doesn't speak too much, and loves to trot on the beach.
Code: island

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar

"My_krptonite" wrote:

Name: M'lynn

species: centaur 

looks:  is fairly short for a centaur. She is about 5 foot tall, and has the muscular build of a horse. She is fairly blessed in the northern region and wears a deep red corset top that laces in the front. Her hair reaches her hips, and it is black with spiral curls. Her eyes are an Icey blue with no pupils. He skin and fur are blue. Her tail is darker then her skin. She wears red lipstick on her full lips. Her fur is long around her calves and hooves, and she keeps strands of her tail braided. 

Personality: she, like most centaurs, went off in her own by the age of twelve, and has lived in peaceful solitude ever since, she can be kind to non threatening creatures, but is very territorial if they come to close to her home. She doesn't speak too much, and loves to trot on the beach.

Code: island

(Accepted. Thanks for joining! We can start after i make my first form.)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hazel
Race: Witch (Not evil, though.)
Looks: Long rbrown hair with hazel eyes and a pale skin tone. Wears a blue robe.
Personality: Kind, gentle, shy, and is not afraid to stand up for what is right.
Bio: (Optional)
Other: loves nature. She also has a scar on her left arm, but has never told anybody how she got it.
Code: Island

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
There it was. A perfectly good rabbit, white and fluffy, just waiting to be hunted. Iv waited for so long for a rabbit as big as he. Now that the hard part has come and passed, I can go in for the kill. I raised my bow, placed my arrow, and then- SNAP! a twig  under my hoof broke, as well as send my finned off in a sprint. dang it. I took off, running with my bow lowered, after what would be an amazing meal. As I started to close in on the fluffy cottontail, I raised my bow, aimed, and then I: FELL. I tripped and hit the Forrest floor face first. I lifted my sorry head just in time to watch my prey hop away. Almost mocking me. I can't believe this. 

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Hazel leaned out the window of her enchanted tree home,  enjoying the morning air.  Walking over to the bookshelf, she pulled out a book on earth magic and began to read.

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
oh well. I got back up to my feet, and turned back in the direction of my personal thicket. North. It had been a terrible week. First water began dripping through my ceiling, then I got a willow root wedged into my left front hoof, and now iv lost the only  rabbit iv seen in weeks. Looks like berry soup again for me. oh joy. as I continued my trek back home,  I noticed a small cove. I hadn't seen it before, but it looked quite enticing. From what I could see it was lush and warm, with plenty of vegetation. A great place for a sad centaur to graze.

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Avalon Ray

Race: Dark fairy

Looks:  Long curly black hair, reddish brown eyes, some freckles, 5' 8" in height. She wears a black tank top, short rolled up ripped denim shorts, a long sleeved denim camouflage patterned jacket, and dark brown army boots. She has three piercings on each ear, and a cartilage piercing with a skill earring on her right ear. Her wings are large and look like ripped black lace.

Personality: Being a dark fairy, Avalon doesn't have the typical bubbly, sweet fairy personality. However, she isn't pure evil either. She is often cynical, bitter, and sarcastic. To her the glass is always half empty, and she doesn't sugar coat anything. You have to be extremely important to her for her to care about you, and she doesn't make friends easily.

Bio: N/A

Other: N/A

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar

"Awkwarddd" wrote:

Name: Avalon Ray

Race: Dark fairy

Looks:  Long curly black hair, reddish brown eyes, some freckles, 5' 8" in height. She wears a black tank top, short rolled up ripped denim shorts, a long sleeved denim camouflage patterned jacket, and dark brown army boots. She has three piercings on each ear, and a cartilage piercing with a skill earring on her right ear. Her wings are large and look like ripped black lace.

Personality: Being a dark fairy, Avalon doesn't have the typical bubbly, sweet fairy personality. However, she isn't pure evil either. She is often cynical, bitter, and sarcastic. To her the glass is always half empty, and she doesn't sugar coat anything. You have to be extremely important to her for her to care about you, and she doesn't make friends easily.

Bio: N/A

Other: N/A

(Accepted!)

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey! May I join?
If I am accepted I might make a few more charries later, I can deal with a lot of characters. 
I have two developed male characters, so if you need guys I can make them

Name: Carduus Terra
Race: Dark Witch (Not evil, but dark)
Looks: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or piled on the top of her head . Her skin is slightly tanned and her eyes are a deep purple. She is 5"1, thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs and a short torso and she's short for her age. 
Clothing: Carduus often wears dark coloured clothes, purple and blue being the only light colour's. Her clothes are normally dresses just below the knees or short skirts and blouses with white or black stockings. She owns a deep purple witch's robe but rarely wears it. She always wears a silver necklace with a thistle patterned engraved on them. She carries with her a black wooden staff with a sky blue stone at the top, this changes sizes and she usually uses it as a hairpin.
Personality: She's very smart and witty, holds a grudge and is very lonely despite Mufasa. She's pretty naive sometimes. Depending on the person she is either: Rude, Cold and Cruel or Kind, Loyal and Sympathetic. 
Bio: She was orphaned at age 9 when her mother was killed. She had been trained pretty well and survived easily. When she was 13 she met a cat that adopted her as his human and about a month later he began talking, he became her familiar.
Other: She works mainly with Earth & Healing magic.

Name: Mufasa
Race: Familiar(Witch/Wizards Companion) // Talking Animal(Cat)
Looks: 
Personality: Loyal, Protective and greta with advice. He's still young though and does some stupid stuff.
Bio: Used to be a normal cat but when he spent enough time with Carduus her magic affected him.
Other: He can use a little magic.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vampires Or werewolves?-moved

Newbie-moved

Newbie-moved

Different meaning of LOL

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos