Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James grinned"N-nice name" The baker walked up beside him"Sorry little Miss but he's got to get back to baking, his family need to bring something to the potluck as do mine" James waved to the kid and moved back.

Paul overheard something about a potluck and grinned, that would be a great way to get to know this town. He headed home, thinking of food to make.

Mufasa had been watching his Mistress work for quite sometime when he suddenly realised what she was cooking " Muffins, yum!"
"Savoury ones" She replied, trying to get the fire to grow.
"Oh...still yum!"
She rolled her eyes at him"For the potluck"
"But that's the next forest over!"
"I thought you wanted to go somewhere! I frequent their market more then this one and we're on the right side of our forest to get there quickly.#
Mufasa ignored her and started grooming himself.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tierra heard talk of the potluck as she finished up. "Oh, right. That." She sighed, raking a hand through her hair before buying a little extra so she had something to bring along.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Dex looked throught the cave entrance and over the treetops. There was a sudden flash of light and a loud noise from the centre of the forest and Dex shrank back into his nest.

Pok looked around. 'Where was that cupcake icing?' she thought.

(... im just gonna make pok eat human food as well...)

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Jude ran through the door of his quaint home, tripping on the door frame as he went. He winced, as he was trying to be as quiet as possible. "Jude, is that you?" His mom called. He sighed, and walked into the kitchen. "Yeah it's me Mom. I was just uh wondering, could I have some money? Grandma um, asked me to get some groceries, and she can't find her purse." He felt bad lying, but needed ingredients to make a nice dish for the potluck. "Sure honey," his mom said, as she handed him a small handful of gold coins. Jude smiled, "Thanks Mom, love you!" He kissed her on the cheek, and sprinted out the door.

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tierra returned to the small cottage she called home, wondering what she would make. She normally wouldn't participate in this sort of event, but she didnt have anything better to do today, so she figured she might as well.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Pok carefully poured the cupcake ingredients into a large wooden bowl. She slowly stirred them with a wooden spoon held firmly in he jaws.

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
When i woke up, i checked my dish over the fire, using a linen cloth to handle the dish. the wonderful smell of cinamon filled the air, making my mouth water for my own favorite dessert. "Sopapilla cheescake" I sighed. I had learned the recipe from a traveler bringing goods from the southern tip of Mexico. Were most great foods derive.

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole was next to a river. She was getting some water while Sebastian was asleep in a cave nearby. They had basically moved into the cave, making it their own. Her head was lowered to the water, when she hard a twig snap nearby. She quickly whirled around to see a girl standing behind her. She had black hair and blue eyes. "Wh-Who are y-you?" She said, timidly. "I'm River Song. And you are on the land that I have claimed." She said. Nicole noticed a hint of anger in her eyes and slowly backed away. "I-I'm Sorry, River Song.." She said, as she backed into the brush.

Sebastian woke up and noticed Nicole gone. "Probably went for water or something." He said, as he shifted into his human form. He stretched and got to work building a wall to cover the entrance of the cave. He heard someone running and then Nicole cam flying out of the brush. "Nicole! What is it?" He asked. "I was by the river when this girl named River Song cam out of nowhere and said I was on her land.." He could see the far in her eyes. He hugged her, as he shifted human. "It's alright." He said, sweetly.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Pok finished cooking the cupcakes and put them in a basket to carry to the potluck. She had been worried that the other creatures of the forest would think it was weird to have cupcakes given to them by a wolf. "Oh well..." she thought." This is Kaia..."

/)^3^(\

The Land of Kaia

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
bump :3

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

They won't let me be free

Naruto

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos