Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Equestria Girls 2:The revenge of Sunset Shimmer!

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Twlight/Werelight goes in human world again cause Sunset Shimmer has to take over Equestria again.In her night form,she can fight more easily and she has to collect Element of Harmony before it is too late.She has to save the world.Spike the dog and Twlight gets to fight Demon Sunset Shimmer!!!!

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
How tall?:
Bio:

Name:Werelight Shine/Twlight Sparkle
Looks: 
Me at night at Camp Hero Party in next 2 weeks!
How tall?:In her night form,she's head taller than normal people/ponies.Even than Big Mac.
BioDazedhe was jumped in the human world again cause Sunset Shimmer takes renvenge against Werelight/Twlight.She has to collect Element of Harmony before it's too late...

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
name: grey star

looks: tenko

how tall?: he's a little taller than big mac but only by a little bit

bio: he was orphaned at a young age and took up music when he was young and is always friendly to people who are different like him

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
(Appected) "Whoa! Where am I?" -looks up to her hoofs which is turned into hands- "Huh?!" -lifts up her legs--runs like a pony- "Spike,lets get our elements!" -looks at a person- "Oh." -stands up- "Hehe." -her legs wobbles- "Whoa,whooaaa!!!" -walks to the stairs to Equestria HS- -sighs- "Oh well,I have to stalk..anypony can't see me like this." -tries to use her magic but her head thuds into the door- "Ow." "Twlight,you just have to open like this." -opens the door- "Oh.Thanks,Spike."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
grey star walks around the school with his guitar and sees a girl walk in through the door he didn't recongnize her and walked up to her "hey whats your name?" he asks her and smiles

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh hi! I'm Werelight Shine! Nice to meet you though!" -uses her claws to climbs to the top- "I am gonna just hang here." (Her hair is so long to her feet that her hair goes down while she climbs to the top) -ties her hair- "See ya around!"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"are you sure you don't need any help with anything?" he asks walking after her

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
-looks at Spike- "Uhh...yes I do.I need help with something." -sniffs around- "Hold on sec." -looks up- "OH GAWD...THERE'S A WINGO GHOST UP HERE." "Let's see if I still call out Wereluna." "WERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEELUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!" "I'M IMCOMIN!!" -flies and picks up Werelight- "YEAH!" -punches a Wingo- -flies down- "Thanks,Luna!" "You're welcome!"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"that..... was.... AWSOME!" grey star smiles showing sharp teeth "oh man that was cool if only I had some recording equipment I would totally put you in a music video for my songs!"

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

At Daytime.... "Where is Twlight Sparkle?!"  "I-I don't k-know..Please." "TELL ME OR ELSE." -hisses- -snarls- "STOP RRRIGHT THERE!" "Oh here you are.A princess." -mean laugh- -flicks Twlight's chin- -growls- -pushes her- "Please stop bulling FlutterShy!!! Or else." "Or else what?!" -laughs- -growls even MORE loud- "OR ELSE YOU'LL GET THIS!" -punches Sunset- -gasps- "I feel increased aggression taking over now.." "GRRR...." -hisses- -walks away- "T-Twlight?" "Flutters?Are yu okay?" "I-I'm fine.What happened to you?" -sighs- "Not now..."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos