Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
(BUMP?)

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Supernatural

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
(bump?)

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Supernatural

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
(Bump)

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Supernatural

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
Victoria smiled with the boy " you know she has been quite anoying, shall we eat her i mean she changed into hungry monsters and sent us to her office....it must be what she wants us to do"
Victoria's smile grew showing off here razor sharp teeth

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

Supernatural

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
Victoria smiled with the boy " you know she has been quite anoying, shall we eat her i mean she changed into hungry monsters and sent us to her office....it must be what she wants us to do"
Victoria's smile grew showing off here razor sharp teeth

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

Supernatural

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
"Indeed yes indeed now why don't listen to us we are not satisfied with your product madame so what shall we do" *miles sniffed the air* "you witch. "

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Supernatural

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Selene Maia Briar

Monster: Under-the-bed Monster. She hates herself for it. 

Family: ( I will have to arrange that later, I do not know what you mean by that. )

Looks
: Selene is shadowed. She is an ever changing form, that replicates your worst fear In a person in the most attractive way possible. She's beautifully dangerous, as mortals would call her. She lurks under you bed and wears a rose perfume, not of a rose, however. Of a thorn. It earned her the nickname, Briar. Her hair is the blackest moment of the night, the shadow under your bed, monster-under-your-bed darkness. Her eyes the color of freshly shed blood, changing, reflecting burning cities, hungry families, pure pain. She's tall, swift, but the way she changes is most frightening. Some would call her a shapeshifter. But she isn't, you look into those red-golden eyes and you find yourself lost in misery that you have no idea what she looks like. 

Personality: Selene's personality has two sides. She was once a bright, happy, bubbly girl that knew everything she was supposed to know and more. She was attractive, pretty, and loved flowers and sunshine. But most of all, she loved candy. She bought a packet of new sweets and tried a lemon. It turned her into the monster she was today. It was the worst thing that ever happened to her. She became dark, reserved, and enjoyed making people hurt inside, fear. She savored it. She was that feeling inside you at the scariest horror movie. Inside everyone. Everything. Then, she began to realize, people were afraid, just by looking at her. She became depressed, and now, she had two sides. The dark, reserved, painful figure of beauty and fear, and that bubbly, laughable, social girl in her late 16s. She hates candy now, she won't eat anything again, for fear it will transform her, again, into something she wasn't. Inside her head, there are voices, telling her what is right, what is wrong, but they contradict each other, leaving her confused. She's never had a friend before. Ever. At first people though of her as too happy. Strange. After her change, a freak. 

Favorites: Art, Books, Writing, Looking for fears, water, fire, shadows, lurking unnoticed somewhere, spying, making mischief, cutting her losses, ( for some reason ) shopping

Non Favorites: Having to experience the battle of her good side and bad side inside her head, candy, bright sunshine, vegetables, sleeping, shame

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

Favorite song?

latest videos