Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

MLP: FiM RP (for MLP fans only no haters)

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
welcome to equestria a peaceful place where all ponies live in harmony and a very beautiful tiny town called ponyville is where many happy ponies live

Name: grey star

Race (Pegasus, unicorn, and earth): Pegasus

Bio: he's new to ponyville and plays many genres of music and wears face pain to hide his face and he tries to avoid every pony so they don't make fun of him for his face paint

Personality: he's really nice and loves to play music and doesn't like to be made fun of because of his face paint

Looks: he has a grey coat with a black and purple mane and his cutie mark is a music record with two electric guitars behind it

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
(Btw,I have a new style update so I might keep the profile look like that or not)
Name:Werelight Shine
Race:Unicorn
BioDazedhe is cursed by Trixie and she had to fight the Wingos.She loves to read and study math.She gets along with her frineds!Her daytime form is Twlight Sparkle.
PersonatilyDazedhe's tomboy.She is more active at night than in daytime (That's why I stay up).She always active.
Looks:

Firefox here!!
Just here to let you know that I don't get on more often..I will when I'm able to. :3

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(you wanna start now or wait for more people?)

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
((Start now.I'll send this to my pony lovers frineds)) -growls- "OH COME ON!" -runs- -floats- "HA! I GOT YOU NOW!!!" -punches the Wingo- "Ahhhhh!!!!!!" "Oh yeah! Bring it on!" -stands in her hid legs instead of 4-

Firefox here!!
Just here to let you know that I don't get on more often..I will when I'm able to. :3

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
grey star gets off the train and looks around the new town and walks into town looking around

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
"HA!" -uses ice breath- "Oh boy,I feel increased aggression taking over now..." -smiles- "BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" 

Firefox here!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
he starts getting his luggage together and looks at the people some of them staring at him at his face paint

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
"TWLIGHT!!!!!!" . ] . -her ears twiches- -looks- "What,Ruby?"

Firefox here!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
he keeps walking and looks down humming a song trying to ignore everypony looking at him

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
"I need you! There's a new ponieh coming!! (She has weird accent that she made up)" "Huh?That's strange." -runs with Ruby-

Firefox here!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What to do if I can't date?

What to do if I can't date?

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Sorry....

latest videos