Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Your parents have sent you to summer camp. Well, because they think you're either a loner that needs some friends, or they just want you out of the house. But, what they didn't realize is that this it not only just a normal summer camp. Because it is actually full of witches, were wolfs, vampires, ghosts, and any other mystical creature. And later on, you end up finding out that you're not just a human being, you have the powers that no other human would think of being real. You have no choice but to stay there since the owner of this all would probably turn you into a frog.

Now for the forms.

Creature form

Name: ( Last and first name please. )
Looks:
What creature are you?:
Fur: (Optional. )
Short bio: (How you got there and etc. )
Personality:
Other:

Human form

Name: ( Last and first name please. )
Powers: ( Up to 4. smile )
Short bio:
Personality:
Other:

I will make up the rules as we go. And if I don't like your form I wont accept it.

The only reason I come on is..

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
Name: Harley Williams

Looks:

Creature: Kresnik (A Kresnik is a vampire hunter of Slovenian origin. They seem to be a spirit travelling in the form of an animal by night to protect the city/village from vampires. The opposite of this creature is the Kudlak.)

Short Bio: Harley was sent to the camp for 'attitude fixing' since she was rather sharp-tongued with teachers and students from her school, which would make fights break out since she wouldn't her her lips together.

Personality: As in her biography, Harley is sharp-tongued and big mouthed, not caring of what the consequences are. She is also daring and adventurous, and she loves a good fight. Besides this, Harley is rather nice with people.

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Chanter" wrote:

Name: Harley Williams

Looks: (Approving)

Creature: Kresnik (A Kresnik is a vampire hunter of Slovenian origin. They seem to be a spirit travelling in the form of an animal by night to protect the city/village from vampires. The opposite of this creature is the Kudlak.)

Short Bio: Harley was sent to the camp for 'attitude fixing' since she was rather sharp-tongued with teachers and students from her school, which would make fights break out since she wouldn't her her lips together.

Personality: As in her biography, Harley is sharp-tongued and big mouthed, not caring of what the consequences are. She is also daring and adventurous, and she loves a good fight. Besides this, Harley is rather nice with people.
I have accepted your form. Thank you for joining. My form will be made soon. smile

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

I have accepted your form. Thank you for joining. My form will be made soon. smile

Thank you. c:

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dawn Reed
Looks: Dawn
Creature: Angel with a little bit of Demon
Fur: n/a
Bio: Dawn's mom forced her to go to the camp. Dawn is kinda a  rebel so thats why she had to come.
Personality: Sly, Secretive, Shy, rude, or she can be outgoing, funny, sweet, and caring.
Other: she has a tattoo on her right wrist. It is a star with angel wings. And she is a rebel and like to be in the backround

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Creature form

Name: Ivy Kass
Looks: profile pic but has white wings.
What creature are you?: Siren (a person who can sing or say something in a commanding voice and the person will do it.)
Fur: (Optional. )
Short bio: Parents told her to get out the house and sent her here for the summer.
Personality: you'll see
Other: Single but crushing.( on who u ask? just comment me on my profile and i will post on here who the winner is to be Ivy's crush!)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Laura Smith
Powers: Telekinetic, mind reader, super memory.
Short bio: Always dreamed of going to camp, but Laura could never find one suited to her interests. It just so happened that one day an ad popped up for this particular camp, and she decided to go to have the "camp experience", not knowing it was so much more.
Personality: Quiet, shy, artistic, caring, intelligent.
Other: Laura doesn't know much about her powers, just that she has them. She struggles to accept the fact that it's even possible.

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow, okay,  I kinda forgot about this roleplay. Oops, um well, I will make my form soon. (Unless I have to get off ) and I guess then we could either start, or wait for more people.

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
one time, I heard something strange as if it was someone making that sound

Strange summer camp.

Posted By:
AmidstSableFeathers Lock
AmidstSableFeathers
StarStar
May I join?

Name: Sebastian Ellis
Looks:

What creature are you?: Fetch (A Fetch is not actually the ghost of the person it appears to be; indeed, often the person imitated is still alive. Instead it seems to be a phantom that simply takes the same form, though for what reason is unknown. It may be related to the German doppelganger, but a Fetch rarely is malevolent. They seem to only be portents, almost like projected versions of precognition.)
Short bio: Sebastian was simply passing near the camp when two strong men took grasp of him and threw him into the camp. He questioned them why they locked him in this place, and simply replied because he wasn't human and was of age of being in that camp.
Personality: Sebastian is a bit of a confusing boy to understand. He's arrogant, but at the same time sweet and charming. He can be whatever he wants, from a girlfriend-spoiling boyfriend to an emotionless heartbreaker who doesn't care about what anyone thinks.

"Begin at the beginning, and go on till you come to the end: then stop."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

We the Kidz

who likes digimon