Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Young Justice (Open, ATJ!)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
This is about a group of friends who all have incredible abilities, and they ban together to fight an extraordinarily powerful enemy. However, little do they know that their greatest foe is a student at their very same high school! 
The enemy will be played by whoever asks to control them first; you create their form, just put "enemy" in the Other section. They will also have 1-2 accomplices, so they aren't RP alone whenever a battle isn't going on. Put "accomplice" in the Other section.

Rules-
*Standard KW RP rules
*Romance is allowed, but not what the RP is about
*First or third person only. Use () when talking outside of the RP, and "" when your character is speaking. DO NOT put actions in *
*Use proper grammar, and spell as best as you can
*No godmodding
*This RP isn't all about you, so don't act like it
*Two characters max, must be one girl and one boy
*Any foul language you can get through the filter is allowed
*Your form has to be accepted before you can start RPing
*If you were invited, you are automatically accepted
*TheWhiteKnight is the co owner of this RP, his word and mine are law
*Do not go on for more than 3 pages without me
*Put "pasta" somewhere in your form if you read the rules. Don't make it obvious, we don't want people copying!
*THE ENEMY CANNOT BE KILLED, WOUNDED BUT NOT KILLED
*I'm not a total tyrant, so fun is allowed and greatly encouraged :3

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Powers: (No mind reading or controlling other characters)
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Other:

I'll post mine later!

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, I'll join in a sec, I have another rp to tend to......)

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Darnell Mays
Orientation: ( I forget what this is...Tongue Out)
Looks: coming
Powers: (No mind reading or controlling other characters) Electrokinesis, Cyrokinesis, Pyrokinesis
Personality: (Basic) Open, Kind, Shy
Bio: (optional) (not a fan)
Other: N/A

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
swiggityswag
swiggityswag
StarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Name: Gabriel Sins
Orientation: She doesn't know, she is finding herself.
Looks: Gabriel was born with a birth defect that gave her pointed ears that were about 2 inches long. They did not stick out, they were in the same position as regular ears. (This is a real defect, actually!) She has golden hair that she usually wears in a tight bun, round, pea green eyes that appear to sparkle and thin, pink lips.
The average clothing style for her would be a blue hoodie and some black jeggings. Her favorite shoes are red vans.
Powers: She can transform her limbs into blades at will. Her limbs also change when she is at her breaking point in sadness.
Personality: 
Gabriel is brash, rude, and easy to flare up. When in competitions, she's competitive, loud, and she loves to talk smack. When she's scared she wears a determined, fearless look on the outside, but is trembling inside.
Other: 
She always wears a glass pin in her hair made to appear as wood to pin her bangs to her head.

SWIGGITY SWAG WhATS IN THE bAG

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar

"swiggityswag" wrote:

(Can I join?)

Looks: Gabriel was born with a birth defect that gave her pointed ears that were about 2 inches long. They did not stick out, they were in the same position as regular ears. (This is a real defect, actually!) She has golden hair that she usually wears in a tight bun, round, pea green eyes that appear to sparkle and thin, pink lips.
The average clothing style for her would be a blue hoodie and some black jeggings. Her favorite shoes are red vans.

Powers: She can transform her limbs into blades at will. Her limbs also change when she is at her breaking point in sadness.

Personality: 
Gabriel is brash, rude, and easy to flare up. When in competitions, she's competitive, loud, and she loves to talk smack. When she's scared she wears a determined, fearless look on the outside, but is trembling inside.

Other: 
She always wears a glass pin in her hair made to appear as wood to pin her bangs to her head.

(Accepted! And Paul, orientation is bi, lesbian, gay, straight) 

Posted By:
swiggityswag
swiggityswag
StarStarStar

"Awkwarddd" wrote:

"swiggityswag" wrote:

(Can I join?)

Personality: 

Other: 

(Accepted! And Paul, orientation is bi, lesbian, gay, straight) 

Thank you! By the way it's glitteronmyhands. You may not remember me, but my last account got hacked and had a ######## change T.T 

SWIGGITY SWAG WhATS IN THE bAG

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(Ohhhhh, ok!)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: A.J. Jennings.
Orientation: Bi
Looks: Has shaggy brown hair, and green eyes. He is thin, yet muscular, and is very pale, with freckles everywhere.
Powers: He has the power to make things spontaneously combust. And he can also fly.
Personality: Outgoing, happy, and just plain out caring for everyone.
Bio: Was the outcast of his family for being a freak, so he was sent to an orphanage at age 5. Though he has a sad past, he is always happy.

(if you want I can make a villain.....)

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper Jones
Orientation: Straight, for the most part.
Looks: 
Powers: Biokinesis
Personality: Piper is closed off and suppressive. She has a generally snarky attitude and she can come on as a jerk. Though she wears a tough demeanor she is really sensitive. She has always been scared of being hurt by people she's learned to trust so she's decided it would be easier if she just didn't trust anyone. Once you get on Piper's bad side it is hard to get off of it, she holds grudges for an extremely stubborn amount of time. Piper has never wanted to appear weak or emotionally vulnerable so she rarely expresses herself. 
Bio: Piper was born into a ignorant and self absorbed family. Her parents divorced when Piper was seven and her mother moved back to her hometown in Ireland. Her father is a successful business man but that's where his success came to halt. At home Piper is ignored, at school she is judged, and she isn't sure which one she prefers. Piper is extremely self reliant and she is very touchy about accepting other's help so she has always appeared like a jerk. She has ignored her father's wealth ever since she could toddle and she hates when people make a big deal about it.
Other: My brain cannot come up with anything else right now.

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
Victoria Justice (HA Justice!)

female

looks like Victoria justice
Pasta
Her hair tips turn the color of her mood and/or she could turn into a lion

she is nice and funny but on her bad days she turns fully into a lion without control

no bio

PLEASE LET ME JOIN

You laugh, you cry, you live, you die.

-Mellisa

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos