x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Sisterof7
Sisterof7
Member since:
June, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 20
StarStar
(can I be Raven??)

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
Member since:
July, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1199
StarStarStarStarStar

"Superwholocked132" wrote:



"Mellisa169" wrote:






"Superwholocked132" wrote:









"Strawberrysnake" wrote:











I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.




Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.




'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.





Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.




And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?




Spare me all your stereotypes.





Why do all these six year olds have highlights?





Capiche?




Okay Troll, have you ever heard of the 'Fight or Flight' reaction? Guess not, because then you would know that some people choose the fight tactic more often. Another thing, HIGHLIGHTS CAN BE NATURAL! And it's not a stereotype! That's just the way she made him! Next time you want to share your opinion use your brain.


HEY BREAK IT UP PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!!! 


I'm sorry her lack of brains makes me want to murder her.


Urgh, one look at your profile, and I know why this is happening. 

Of course I've heard of the 'fight or flight' reaction, but it was recently proved to be false.
The fight reaction is brought on by the flight. The need and fear to get out of there as soon as possible is overrun by the human instinct to fight and defend, as well as the human conscience.
True, highlights can be natural, but these kids have pink and blue highlights. Not. Natural.
And yes, it is a stereotype, it's just that the maker of these transparent characters isn't aware of how much of a conformist she is. And, if she actually is nine, I'm not surprised.
I'm going to let the 'troll' thing slide, as both your brain and your vision are obviously impaired.

Next time you want to share your opinion, do your research about your points, and mine.


Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13074
StarStarStarStarStar
(Not joining, wouldn't have even posted if I hadn't saw Strawberry on here. Anyway, clicking an invisible like button for Strawberry's posts. I'm not subscribed so I won't see any responses to this.)



Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 179
StarStarStarStar
(May I join? You can tell me the characters left for me to take and I don't mind which)

"If you love someone, then that's love."


Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
Member since:
June, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3400
StarStarStarStarStar

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:



"Superwholocked132" wrote:






"Mellisa169" wrote:









"Superwholocked132" wrote:












"Strawberrysnake" wrote:














I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.





Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.





'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.






Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.





And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?





Spare me all your stereotypes.






Why do all these six year olds have highlights?






Capiche?




Okay Troll, have you ever heard of the 'Fight or Flight' reaction? Guess not, because then you would know that some people choose the fight tactic more often. Another thing, HIGHLIGHTS CAN BE NATURAL! And it's not a stereotype! That's just the way she made him! Next time you want to share your opinion use your brain.


HEY BREAK IT UP PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!!! 


I'm sorry her lack of brains makes me want to murder her.


Urgh, one look at your profile, and I know why this is happening. 

Of course I've heard of the 'fight or flight' reaction, but it was recently proved to be false.
The fight reaction is brought on by the flight. The need and fear to get out of there as soon as possible is overrun by the human instinct to fight and defend, as well as the human conscience.
True, highlights can be natural, but these kids have pink and blue highlights. Not. Natural.
And yes, it is a stereotype, it's just that the maker of these transparent characters isn't aware of how much of a conformist she is. And, if she actually is nine, I'm not surprised.
I'm going to let the 'troll' thing slide, as both your brain and your vision are obviously impaired.

Next time you want to share your opinion, do your research about your points, and mine.


Okay I'm gonna say this slowly so you can understand, I. DON'T. CARE. You obviously don't know what it means if someone calls you a troll because it has nothing to do with looks. Next time you want to be rude to people I'm friends with, keep it to yourself.


Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
Member since:
May, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 608
StarStarStarStar

"Kneazlecat" wrote:

(May I join? You can tell me the characters left for me to take and I don't mind which)
  


Name: Amanda Xander
 
Age: 9
 
Gender: F
 
Looks: long red hair that covers her face cuz she doesn't like to be seen,she wears black skinny jeans and a T-shirt that says basdoor nobody knows what it means, she has a birth mark on her right ankle shaped like a half moon, a bruise on her left cheek from when her aunt hit her, a rose tattoo on her lower thigh 
 
Personality: shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack



Name:Toby Xander

Age:6

look:black long hair with red highlights,always wears tuxs 

personality: stuck up,mean,rich



Name:Jason Kanser

Age 14

Gender:M

looks: black Mohawk

Personality: the opposite of his sister


Hi


Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
Member since:
May, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 608
StarStarStarStar
(BUMP!!)

Hi


Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
Member since:
May, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 383
StarStarStarStar

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:


I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.

Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.

'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.


Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.

And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?

Spare me all your stereotypes.


Why do all these six year olds have highlights?


Capiche?



this girl happens to be my sister ....YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!!!!!!  I keep telling her she shouldn't make little kids with tats 

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it


Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
Member since:
May, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 383
StarStarStarStar

"Pipercottontail" wrote:



"Strawberrysnake" wrote:





I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.


Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.


'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.



Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.


And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?


Spare me all your stereotypes.



Why do all these six year olds have highlights?



Capiche?




this girl happens to be my sister ....YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!!!!!!  I keep telling her she shouldn't make little kids with tats 


one of the reasons her characters suck is because she's nine.....and I'm an idiot for even getting her into RP 

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it


Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
Member since:
June, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3400
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pipercottontail" wrote:



"Pipercottontail" wrote:






"Strawberrysnake" wrote:








I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.



Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.



'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.




Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.



And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?



Spare me all your stereotypes.




Why do all these six year olds have highlights?




Capiche?




this girl happens to be my sister ....YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!!!!!!  I keep telling her she shouldn't make little kids with tats 


one of the reasons her characters suck is because she's nine.....and I'm an idiot for even getting her into RP 


KEEP YOUR JUDGMENTAL COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES! I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN YOUR LIFE BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN! GEEZ!  


latest forum posts

What are you known for game!

Random Fact About You :3

Weird Pet Names?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Random Fact About You :3

ThE WoRd GaMe

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Latest Videos

Play Online Games