Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

3 Days Past

Posted By:
Sisterof7
Sisterof7
StarStar
(can I be Raven??)

3 Days Past

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

"Mellisa169" wrote:

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.

Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.

'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.

Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.

And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?

Spare me all your stereotypes.

Why do all these six year olds have highlights?

Capiche?

Okay Troll, have you ever heard of the 'Fight or Flight' reaction? Guess not, because then you would know that some people choose the fight tactic more often. Another thing, HIGHLIGHTS CAN BE NATURAL! And it's not a stereotype! That's just the way she made him! Next time you want to share your opinion use your brain.

HEY BREAK IT UP PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!!! 

I'm sorry her lack of brains makes me want to murder her.

Urgh, one look at your profile, and I know why this is happening. 

Of course I've heard of the 'fight or flight' reaction, but it was recently proved to be false.
The fight reaction is brought on by the flight. The need and fear to get out of there as soon as possible is overrun by the human instinct to fight and defend, as well as the human conscience.
True, highlights can be natural, but these kids have pink and blue highlights. Not. Natural.
And yes, it is a stereotype, it's just that the maker of these transparent characters isn't aware of how much of a conformist she is. And, if she actually is nine, I'm not surprised.
I'm going to let the 'troll' thing slide, as both your brain and your vision are obviously impaired.

Next time you want to share your opinion, do your research about your points, and mine.

Wow! I said something in this thread!

I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

3 Days Past

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Not joining, wouldn't have even posted if I hadn't saw Strawberry on here. Anyway, clicking an invisible like button for Strawberry's posts. I'm not subscribed so I won't see any responses to this.)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

3 Days Past

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
(May I join? You can tell me the characters left for me to take and I don't mind which)

"If you love someone, then that's love."

3 Days Past

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

"Mellisa169" wrote:

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.

'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.

And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?

Capiche?

Okay Troll, have you ever heard of the 'Fight or Flight' reaction? Guess not, because then you would know that some people choose the fight tactic more often. Another thing, HIGHLIGHTS CAN BE NATURAL! And it's not a stereotype! That's just the way she made him! Next time you want to share your opinion use your brain.

HEY BREAK IT UP PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!!! 

I'm sorry her lack of brains makes me want to murder her.

Urgh, one look at your profile, and I know why this is happening. 

Of course I've heard of the 'fight or flight' reaction, but it was recently proved to be false.
The fight reaction is brought on by the flight. The need and fear to get out of there as soon as possible is overrun by the human instinct to fight and defend, as well as the human conscience.
True, highlights can be natural, but these kids have pink and blue highlights. Not. Natural.
And yes, it is a stereotype, it's just that the maker of these transparent characters isn't aware of how much of a conformist she is. And, if she actually is nine, I'm not surprised.
I'm going to let the 'troll' thing slide, as both your brain and your vision are obviously impaired.

Next time you want to share your opinion, do your research about your points, and mine.

Okay I'm gonna say this slowly so you can understand, I. DON'T. CARE. You obviously don't know what it means if someone calls you a troll because it has nothing to do with looks. Next time you want to be rude to people I'm friends with, keep it to yourself.

3 Days Past

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar

"Kneazlecat" wrote:

(May I join? You can tell me the characters left for me to take and I don't mind which)

Name: Amanda Xander

Looks: long red hair that covers her face cuz she doesn't like to be seen,she wears black skinny jeans and a T-shirt that says basdoor nobody knows what it means, she has a birth mark on her right ankle shaped like a half moon, a bruise on her left cheek from when her aunt hit her, a rose tattoo on her lower thigh 

Personality: shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack

Name:Toby Xander

look:black long hair with red highlights,always wears tuxs 

personality: stuck up,mean,rich

Name:Jason Kanser

Age 14

looks: black Mohawk

Personality: the opposite of his sister

Hi

3 Days Past

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
(BUMP!!)

Hi

3 Days Past

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

Capiche?

this girl happens to be my sister ....YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!!!!!!  I keep telling her she shouldn't make little kids with tats 

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

3 Days Past

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar

"Pipercottontail" wrote:

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

Capiche?

this girl happens to be my sister ....YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!!!!!!  I keep telling her she shouldn't make little kids with tats 

one of the reasons her characters suck is because she's nine.....and I'm an idiot for even getting her into RP 

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

3 Days Past

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pipercottontail" wrote:

"Pipercottontail" wrote:

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

Capiche?

one of the reasons her characters suck is because she's nine.....and I'm an idiot for even getting her into RP 

KEEP YOUR JUDGMENTAL COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES! I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN YOUR LIFE BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN! GEEZ!  

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos