Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ukyo
Appearance: Ukyo
Personality: Ukyo is friendly with everyone he first meets. He loves to learn about people. He becomes attached to anyone quickly, no matter who they are. He can be a bit clumsy, but he will protect anyone. However, he has a completely different side of him that puts people in danger. If his other personality feels he may lose that person or himself, he will kill them. This side of Ukyo is ruthless and only cares for himself. 
Hobbies: Ukyo is a photographer. He goes to a university where he is in a variety of clubs. But Ukyo will always be found taking photos. The other Ukyo is usually found cleaning (if he's not taking someone else's life).
Background: Ukyo grew up with the love of taking photos. This helped inspire him to become a photographer. But as a child, his split personality never surfaced, until he met a girl. He fell in love with her at first sight. He only saw her once, but thought he would never see her again. He continued his life and went to a university. Much to his surprise, he discovers her again. This caused them to become more close. Shortly, the two of them became lovers. Sadly, she end up with a great misfortune. Envious girls who tormented her decided to end her life. This caused him to go into despair. He only wished to see her again. As a result, he was granted that wish, but it only resulted in great tragedy for them both. The taste of death is what caused Ukyo's split personality to rise. Only to get rid of his love for her so he would no longer be heart broken. Ever since her death, Ukyo tries to forget even though his other side may isolate him.

((I hope this is okay o.o))

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Joey
AAppearance:
Personality: Joey is a joker. He loves hhaving fun and messing around,  but sometimes it upsets people. He always smiles and cares for others. He is caring, loving amd sensitive but covers it with a joking attitude. He tends to brush off insults and compliments. He is calm and collected, yet doesnt handle stress well.
Hobbies: Joey is an artist.  His favourite thing to do is draw, leading to him always having a pencil and paper.
Background: Joey grew up in a normal quiet family. But at the age of 15 his mother father older brother and younger sister died in a car crash.  Since then the seemingly happy Joey has always been withdrawn at first.  He usually stays isolated and finds he is most at peice then. When he gsts reminded of his family the only noticeable difference is his smile falters

Its awesome, mines lazy

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
((You're is fine ^_^ And Ukyo is one of my favorite anime characters that I use in RP's too often XD I guess I'll start))

Ukyo was taking pictures around a garden. After he was done, he moved onto taking pictures of fruit stands and floral stores. He was new to this type of environment, so he only wanted to captivate things that can blow people away. Any animal that was near him, he petted, along with a quick snap shot. He walked around with a loving smile on his face. "I wonder what kind of people live here." He thought to himself.

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Casually forgot to subscribe...heh) 

Joey wandered around the small town market, pencil and a few pieces of paper in his hand. A sketch of an interesting flower, or somebody reading a newspaper. As long as it wasn't moving he drew it. Kind of an obsession of his. But he soon came across something tbat he wanted to draw but was moving. A boy about his age, taking photographs.  Joey sighed as he admitted he wouldn't be able to sketch what he wanted to

Okay? Okay.

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo look through his photos. He look around to see if there was anything else to take a picture of. As he looked around, he caught a glimpse of a man about the same age as him. He saw the pencil and papers in his hand. He smiled and decided to approach him. "Excuse me, but are you an artist?" He asked. "I wish to take to look at your sketches if I may." He added.

((It happens Tongue Out))

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey looked up from the paper and smiled politely and turned the paper towards the man. "Not really an artist. Old fashioned photographer" he joked,  looking at the camera as he spoke.  His light blue eyes sparkled. He was so glad he hadn't drawn this man like he had planned to do, as that would of been extremely embarrassing

Okay? Okay.

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo chuckled. "I've been in love with photography since I was a child. I've always wanted to capture the most beautiful scenes with the camera. And when I show it to people, I want to make them feel like they're really there." Ukyo held out his hand. "But even if you say you're not an artist, to capture beautiful things by hand is even more extraordinary. My name is Ukyo. What's your name?" He asked and smiled softly. 

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey chuckled and smiled. "Yeah, I guess.  Joey,  nice to meet you" he said softly as he simultaneously shook Ukyos hand and took his drawings back. "You capture with a camera i capture with a drawing , gives it a nice.... twist" Joey said as his light blue eyes connected wjth Ukyos

Okay? Okay.

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
"Same to you Joey." Ukyo smiled and held his camera up to Joey's face. "Yes. I also have to capture another beautiful image I must capture." He smiled and took the camera away. "I wish to take a picture of you if you don't mind." He smiled. "I told my friends I will only capture beautiful images, whether it be plants, trees, oceans, and people." 

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"You can take a photo, if," he put extra emphasis on the if. "If I can draw you" he compromised,  watching Ukyo and his camera as he drummed his pencil against the side of his leg, a normal habit for him as he smiled at the other

Okay? Okay.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

latest videos