Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its one of my favourite programs. Joining that list is doctor who and sherlock. )
Joey sighed. He was trying to act like he didnt care, even tthough he did. "That's not my problem.  I never knew this girl, I never will, yet you're making me suffer because of her. Not very fair is it?" Joey snapped as he looked up at UraUkyo. He had managed to stand up, whereas Joey hadnt. He hadnt realised it, but he was still cupping his hand to his cut cheek. When he pulled his hands away he realised there was blood across his fingers from the bleeding gash. He sighed slightly,  glaring up at the tall boy

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
(Cool :3)

UraUkyo approaches Joey, picking up his hand gently. He looks at his fingers and started to lick his fingers. "This is a way to stop the blood. So if you hate it, then stab me." He said, placing the dagger in front of him and continues licking the blood off his finger. He puts the stun gun away.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey looked up at UraUkyo as he spoke.  "I'm not going to stab you! " Joey said, sounding shocked.  He wouldn't do that.  He'd think about it, but he wouldn't have the heart to do it. Never.  Not even in a situation like this.  Unless something would kill Ukyo then he would never stab anybody. Joey did pick up the dagger. But only to put it in his pocket,  out of the way of UraUkyo

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
After he finishes, he went into his coat pocket and took out the bandage. Just like his other half, UraUkyo wrapped his hand around carefully. He then pulled Joey close to him. "I do love you. If you can't believe that, then it's okay to despise me. But if you hurt Ukyo, I swear I won't spare you. I won't even care if he doesn't forgive me. I carry the pain of death. And it hurts so much. Which is why I enjoy other's pain and suffering. Even yours." He lifts up his head and smiles gently. "But if you're in pain, I don't mind taking it away from you." He gently put his forehead against Joey's and closes his eyes.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"I dont.." Joey began sounding slightly angry, but then he sighed, lowering his eyes to the floor. "I've already told you.  I dont hate you. I dont despise you. But at the same time I don't love you."  He said quietly.  The fear and anger was gone from his voice,  replaced with a nothingness.  Joey gave up on the struggle he'd begun to get away from UraUkyo and fell slightly limp in his arms.  "I will never hurt him. Because him I love.  " Joey added as a barely heard after thought

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

ThE WoRd GaMe