Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo's cheeks flushed with a light red and a soft smile. He brought up Joey's hand to his lips. He kissed the back of his hand. "I will always protect my precious princess from any danger." He said, chuckling softly. He closed his eyes, puckering his lips as he moves close to Joey. When their lips touch, he kissed him passionately, gripping his hand tighter. His smile grew as he kissed his beloved.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(I had to clamp a hand over my mouth to stop from going AW at the end of your post )

As their lips locked Joey felt a spark he knew noone else could ever start inside him. A spark that lit the flame that burned in his heart for Ukyo. His grip on Ukyos hand was equal to the grip on his, and his free hand travelled up until his fingers were tangled within Ukyos green locks. This grip kept Ukyo close as the passionate lip locking continued. It was safe to say Joey hadn't been kissed much in his life, let alone so passionately, so to have Ukyo start this, had pink across Joeys face.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
(I can't laugh that loud since my step-father is sleeping and my laughs are loud XD Because that's what I'm doing right now!)

Ukyo slowly pulled away slowly after nearly 2 minutes and a soft smile appeared. He gave him a soft peck on the lips and pulled away once more. He placed his forehead against Joey, feeling nothing but happiness. This was the kind of love that he had before, but it was still unique and special. With this feeling, Ukyo was certain as he opened his lips. "I love you Joey." He said in a voice that echoed the room softly.

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
The words that echoed in the silent room swelled Joeys heart, and the pink on his face. He didn't need any thought, or any time before replying with. "I love you too Ukyo. " his voice was softer, but it still rang in the silent room and showed in Joeys pink ears. With their foreheads pressed together Joey and Ukyo were eye to eye, and Joey was practically lost in the others eyes. He managed to refocus his attention away from Ukyos eyes enough too smile gently.

Okay? Okay.

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo's smile grew as Joey's word reached his ears, thoughts and heart. His words lingered in his mind as they repeat. Ukyo was so overwhelmed that a tear escaped his eye and he grasped tightly to Joey's hand. He then held his hand up and kissed his knuckles. "I promise to never leave you and I will always protect you." Ukyo proposed. He then released his hands, wrapping his arms around Joey's upper torso, embracing him closely. He clinged onto the small, warm body that is his one true love. The thoughts of despair he had once thought have been replaced with pleasant memories with his friends and recent encounter with Joey. He thought about it as he still held Joey in his arms.

Kukoo's and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey moved his free hand down and used his thumb to wipe the solitary tear from his face. "And I'll always be your damsel in distress that needs protecting. " He teased softly aa he lightly patted Ukyos hair. He felt Ukyos arms slide around his torso, and he responded by wrapping his arms around the others waist. He placed his head on Ukyos shoulder with a soft sigh as he closed his eyes. "We don't have to go anywhere today, do we?" He mumbled .

Okay? Okay.

1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

latest videos