Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

SuPErNatuRAL romance ((forever open))

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
((rue99100 you are accepted))

when they arrived at the hospital the doctors told Vannessa and Joey to wait in the other room, they directed them to the waiting room of the ER "i guess we have to wait here now" Vannessa smiled at Joey, tears still filling her eyes from her crying before "thank you for staying" she said, then the doctor came in to say that they could see him now

Joey woke up at the hospital with a major headache, he saw Vannessa walk in and he smiled, but as soon as she came up to him, she slapped him in the face "hey!...what was that for!" the nurse in the room looked at him with raised eyebrows "shes ticked off you tried to kill yourself" she said flatly "you scared me to death Gabriel! dont ever do that again!" his sister yelled at him

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey watched as Vanessa slapped her brother. Truthfully it served him right. Joey was only there for Vanessa and wasnt going ti begin talking ir getting involved

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
Vannessa hugged her brother "dont ever to that again! please Gabriel....please" she let go and looked into her brothers eyes "why cant you just let go?" she asked of him

gabriel looked back at his sister "because i never had a chance to say goodbye.....you just.." his sister stopped him with a kiss "goodbye..." she whispered, then she got up and left

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Adam found out why the ambulance was there and called Allison. "Yup." Allison said tiredly. "The ambulance was here because that guy we met, Gabriel, tried to kill himself." Adam said grabbing his stuff. Allison shot out of her bed and started getting ready to leave. "How'd you find out?" She asked. "This guy, Daren, told me." Adam said. "I'll meet you outside." Allison said and hung up. She went outside and Adam soon joined her. "Let's go." He said and they got into Allison's neon green jeep wrangler and drove to the hospital. "Gabrial *insert #### name here* (XD)" Allison said to the lady at the front desk. "Room 132 (see what I did there? xD)." The lady said. Allison and Adam made it to the room and Allison knocked on the door.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey sighed as he looked at Vanessa as she headed tiwards him. He stayed exactly by her side. "Are you ok?" he asks in concern ss he looked at her worriedly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
Vannessa looked at him "well i just kissed my brother so...i dont know" she looked at him "now you know...my brother and i used to date" she walked away, trying to get some distance between them

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey followed Vanessa, keeping close to her side.  "Am I supposed to care about that? Because I really dont" Joey told her honestly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(How might I jump in?)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

Adam found out why the ambulance was there and called Allison. "Yup." Allison said tiredly. "The ambulance was here because that guy we met, Gabriel, tried to kill himself." Adam said grabbing his stuff. Allison shot out of her bed and started getting ready to leave. "How'd you find out?" She asked. "This guy, Daren, told me." Adam said. "I'll meet you outside." Allison said and hung up. She went outside and Adam soon joined her. "Let's go." He said and they got into Allison's neon green jeep wrangler and drove to the hospital. "Gabrial *insert #### name here* (XD)" Allison said to the lady at the front desk. "Room 132 (see what I did there? xD)." The lady said. Allison and Adam made it to the room and Allison knocked on the door.

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
"you...dont..care" she smiled "wow....i never met someone who knew and didnt think i was a freak!" she jumped up and hugged him "come on i have an idea!" she pulled him out the doors of the ER "wait do you have a car?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos