Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

SuPErNatuRAL romance ((forever open))

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana blushed even deeper."no one was supposed to see that, but thank you anyways." She sighed softly." Im Alana. whats your name?" She smiled lightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Fay laughed for a moment and pocketed her hands. "I'm Fay." She turned to look at her brother who was walking around like he owned the place. "And that's my brother Oliver."

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana smirked lightly and looked at her."nice to meet you both." She almost laughed looking at her brother."he looks lost." She grinned.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Fay looked over her shoulder again at her brother then back at Alianna. "He most likely is" She smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her small and pointy elf ear.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana giggled softly and took another look at him."let's just say he is.." she smirked sorftly."is this your first day here?"

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nah, I've been here for about a month" Fay shrugged. Oliver started off towards one of the buildings, finding someone to talk to on his way.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana turned to her."you don't get bored of this place?" She shook her head. Chase stood from the bench and stretched just a bit when he spotted Alana. he walked over to her and pinched her arm."hello dork." He saw the girl she was with."hello im Chase."

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Fay turned to look at the voice. For a moment she stayed completely still, staring at him. "Fay" She replied, folding her arms.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison looked at her watch. "Crud..." She mumbled. "I gotta go. See ya, guys!" She said to Adam and Gabriel as she ran out the door. She left her car keys with Adam so she just turned into a wolf and ran to the school. She got to the school and ran down the halls. She past two other girls and kept running.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Is there any possible. Way for me to jump in? )

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

EID MUBARAK

What to do if I can't date?

NOT ANYMORE!

We the Kidz

EID MUBARAK

We the Kidz

latest videos