Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

SuPErNatuRAL romance ((forever open))

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

( Is there any possible. Way for me to jump in? )

(You can just start in your dorm room and head to class.)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana grimaced slightly and looked at Fay."he's technically my brother. I've known him scince I was five." Chase grinned widely like he acheived something."nice to meet you Fay."

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Fay watched a wolf pass by out of the corner of her eye and curiosity got the best of her. "I have to go. My..uh...classes start soon." She turned on her heel and carefully followed after the wolf.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison transformed back into a human and looked around. She saw no one so she walked into a classroom. "Welcome back, Allison." A voice said. "I'm ready." Allison said. "Alright. Begin." The voice commanded. Allison held out her hands. She concentrated and suddenly fire formed in her hands. "I'm doing it!" Allison cheered. "Stay concentrated." The voice said.  

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
The portal open in a dorm room, and Maia set her luggage down. She walked into the hall, and took a quick peek at her schedule. Walking down, and seeing no one, she entered one of the moth classrooms and sat down. No one else came, she sank into the shadows of the room, watching a wolf running in, and transforming into a young, teenaged girl. She took commands for a voice, vibrating in the room. 

" Welcome back Allison. " it said. She and it exchanged words, then, cupping her hands, she squinted and concentrated. A spark. Then a fire burst into life. She lost concentration for a moment, " I'm doing it!" She squealed. The voice said to keep concentrating. A ghost of a smile danced on Maia's lips as she watched. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana walked into class not that late and already things were happening. She went and aat down in her seat and saw a girl make fire with her hands and a small smile spread across her face as she watched.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"Now, make the sword. " The voice commanded. Allison began to try to form the fire into a sword. She was close to finishing it but the fire disappeared. Allison cursed under her breath. "We will work more tomorrow. Now sit down." The voice said. Allison looked down, ashamed. She sat near the back of the room.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia cocked her head and slid out from behind the shadows, revealing herself. Her stern face suggested anger, but also caution, and patience. She looked at the area where the Voice was generated " Let her try again. You may be teacher, but it is not of your own accord to let children give up on theirselves at first try. All you are doing is simply testing her, there is no learning. " she said forcefully, then, with a soft voice, but more intensity, she said, " then I beg you please, let her try again. " her eyes formed an arrow direct straight at the sound waves.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"You dare question me?" The Voice said with anger. "I have decided she is not strong enough for this task. Now take your seat." The Voice commanded. Allison watched the girl curiously. Why would she stand up for me? She asked herself.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia shifted her weight, a teeny bit off the floor. " no. If you choose to have an unfair judgment then so be it. " she said. Her eyes averted to the book sitting on the desk, and with her power of wind, carried it to her self, and without looking at it, flipped to page 726. Her finger traced a line. 

" All teachers will allow students to try out for clubs, club leaders will decide whether or not they are accepted. Blah blah blah...here. Teachers will allow fair judgment for all students and will try their best to encourage them, not put them off for a later time. As we are a school for Supernaturals, we want to ensure the pleasure of all students. Students may file complaints about other students, teachers, or any other inconvieniece they experience. If an argument springs up, there will be no yelling, if one student or teacher proves the other wrong, the loser will have to allow what the winner has implied, and proved. " she closed the book. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

fave thing in whole wide world!

Childhood

chillin

post ungh-spacebar as many times as you ca...

The thing a girl needs. Not