Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

SuPErNatuRAL romance ((forever open))

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia stepped out of the room and breathed in a gulp of fresh air, as the classroom had been stuffy because of the ##### generated by Allison's sword of flame. She looked down the hallway, she knew it would be streaming with kids soon, so, she went to her locker quickly and put her books away as fast as she could. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( We are right after class, Kidfuture. )

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison walked out of the classroom and walked to her locker. She put her books away and sighed. She looked at her hands and smiled, thinking about the sword she made.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia spotted Allison and shot a quick smile at her. She walked over, but as she opened her mouth to speak, the bell rang and a flood of kids came through the doors. In that second, she opened a portal and pulled Allison into it with her, teleporting outside of the school. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"Woah, sweet power." Allison smiled. "I'm Allison."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia blushed, " Thank you, that's one of my fortes " she said, half sheepishly and half proudly. " My name is Maia," she said, " just call me Maia, I really hate nicknames. " she said again. Watching the double door open and the pour of children stream through the doors, but scattering at exiting the building. Maia shivered, " I do that everyday. I hate getting caught up in that thing" she gestures toward the giant blob of people.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
xavier was walking down the hall with his books in his hand he stopped by his locker but forgot his combination he sighed as he dropped his books and they were absorbed by his shadow he looked over from left to right he spotted mia he walked over and waved "hi mia" he looked over and saw another girl "hello umm  i didnt get your name"

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah. It gets really crowded in there." Allison agreed while watching the teenagers flood out of the building.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison turned to Xavier. "I'm Allison." She smiled.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" Crowded? Crowded?! It's like a teenage bomb went off In there! " she gestured wildly with her hands, stopping for a quick glance over the shoulder and a " Hi Xavier, " before continuing. " my first day, I got caught up in there. Worst. Day. Of my life. " she shuddered remembering the memory, almost like your'e in a hot, sweaty river, and have no control of where the heck you are going, "

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos