Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"If we wanted to take him, Leaf would have to catch him for us. He doesn't dare hurting her." Marshall said, thinking about the rest of the questions. "When he comes, we have at least five min before he moves on. The reason The White Tiger wants her is to bring her to his leader. But its hard for The White Tiger, also known as Oliver, is dearly in love with Leaf. Oliver was her pet growing up. Yes, Oliver is working for someone named Charlie Thunder Bolt. Charlie wants to use her from some good, like taking care of his animals, and forest, and so on. But he also thinks that if gains Leaf trust he can use her power to rule the land." Marshall finally breathed, and looked at Leaf.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Myst thought about the answers, and finally said, "Okay, we should wake up Leaf, if her eyes are yellow then we don't move. And neither does Leaf. We wait about half an hour then Leaf closes her eyes and I check if it's clear. If it is we move on, if not, we shouldn't kill Oliver, but we should keep him caged or something so that he can't tell Charlie where we are. If Leaf's eyes aren't yellow, then we're good. Think we should wake her up now?"

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its not easy like that! As I told you Oliver was her dear pet growing up. Its one of those things where if she hurt him to catch him she would never forgive herself. That will lead her to letting him go, and Oliver telling Charlie where we're at." Marshall said, and got up. "But yes, its time for Leaf to wake up." He said, shaking her. "E-Eh?" Leaf said, opening her eyes. But this time, its wasn't yellow nor green, they where red. Marshall stood for a moment, and then backed away. "U-uh...sorry to tell you this but...I have no idea what's wrong with L-leaf." Marshall said, still staring at Leaf's red eyes. Leaf didn't move.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
(Yay! You're online! Big Grin
Myst stared at Leaf's eyes. "Leaf? Tell me, what are you feeling right now?" Myst had this happen to her before. Her cousin, Autumn woke up like that too. She said she felt dizzy, then fell to the ground, literally about to die. They raced her to the hospital in which Life Dragons tried to revive her. She awoke and told Myst about what she had. She said she knew because when she passed out, a voice in her head told her. Myst then even knew what to call it. She prayed to all the dragon gods that Leaf would be okay.

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
(OMG YAY fall break right? XD Sorry I can't reply to comments. Only to rps. My computer isn't working -.- ) Leaf got up and turned to both of them confused. "What do you mean? I feel fine." Leaf said. She got up and rubbed her head. "A little dizzy is all. I'm sure its nothing. By the way, where are we?" She asked. Marshall looked at Myst.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
(Omg i just realized yaverleaf11 posted the first two posts XD) 
Myst's eyes were lost, her face pale, she wasn't moving. She was horrified. "Leaf I need you to lay back down. Marshall call the best hospital you can find. NOW! Leaf, close your eyes, try to just relax. Don't do anything." Myst had tears coming in her eyes. Myst barely ever cried. Sometimes she stays up at night, thinking about her parents and whether or not they're dead, then the scene she remembered when she was a little dragon. Then she would cry herself to sleep. Myst got a cup of water for Leaf. "Here, drink this."

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOL) "Myst, what's wrong with you?" Leaf asked. She took a sip of the water, and then put it down. Marshall went right up to get face, and handed her a mirror. For a second Leaf didn't move, and then looked up at her friends. "T-this can't be happening now..." She thought. "I guess...I need to tell them" "L-look, its not what it looks like....its just.....my mother, was, uhm....sorta...half witch? S-she did witch craft, and when I was born, I had symbols on me representing my witch craft. The eyes where part of it..." Leaf said, looking down at her feet.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
"N-n-no." Myst said, "I've seen this before. My cousin. It looked just like that. Her mom was not half witch or full witch. It happened to her..." Myst tried holding back more tears as she tried forcing out the last sentence. "Leaf, she died in my hands. She told me there's only one way to cure it and only one way to slow it down. And both of them are not from this land. We can try getting there in time, but it's really hard. I'm sorry, Leaf. I'm so sorry."

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Leaf shook her head. "That was a cold. But your cousin was lucky, she could have died much worse. Did she like to explore at all? How you get those certain things is from a yellow plant called sunshine poison. Only witch's like to grow these...so she must have been near a witch's house."

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Myst thought. "She did go on walks in the morning, I never knew how far though. She always liked to clear her head. Or to think about her problems. Funny thing is I go on walks at night and never find any of those. I always find myself miles from town." Myst realized something that she didn't want to tell the others. She tried keeping it a secret but it spilled out. She had been losing bits and pieces of her life. But then, she realized something she won't tell anybody until she thinks is the right time. She remembered what she does when she zones out.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

How to take notes in school.

latest videos