Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragons

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Serene swished her silver tail unbelievingly, her face consorted into what was, if a dragon could show emotion, amusement. " Honestly, I doubt that the Blacknook could be real, unless I see proof with my very own eyes. " she said smartly digging her talons into a rock. " How do we know? " she asked again, driving them deeper, as she did that when she started thinking. Hard. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Yes, I didn't believe it either. * Myst says as she returns to the group * I swear I scanned the clues over a hundred times. It's telling me that it's the Blacknook Dragon. I even have one of his scales, surprisingly. * Myst holds up a scale that is almost clear, yet it's still black and for some reason it's hard to see. Your eyes keep shifting somewhere else *

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Dragons

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Serene's sapphire colored eyes blinked in confusion. They traveled away from the scale. " But if he's real. " she paused concentrating of the clear-black scale again, " why haven't we heard of him before, from more sophisticated dragons, scientists, all that crap? " she said, confused, her talons kneading the rock under her like dough

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
* Myst shrugged and put her prized finding in her satchel * I dunno, my boss wouldn't tell me when I asked him a similar question. He told me he doesn't know either, but he's a really bad liar. But Flaming Fang here," * Myst pointed to the dragon with armor and continued, * "he's a gossiper. He told me that the Blacknook dragon didn't want to be discovered, so he killed them all. But I say it's because there is no scientists, or stuff. People just go about in the village and all the king does to help is cross his fingers and wish his village won't go to waste. Which proves that he's a really crappy king. But that's just my assumption I mean has he ever made an appearance in town? Has he ever made a charity for the homeless? Has he done anything to help his village? * Myst takes a deep breath * Sorry, I'm getting off track. My assumption is that the scientists refused to believe in the Blacknook dragon and didn't want to do any research. But when I found the scale, that's when it all started. 

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Silver thanked the dragon for the water. "That's why I'm my own boss." She stated and shrugged. She took a sip of the water.

Dragons

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Serene pawed thoughtfully at the rock, " Well, what do you need us for? " she asked, getting to the point right away. Besides, now there was no time to make formalities, now that she had discovered the truth of the Blacknook. "And one more thing, why hasn't he killed us yet, other dragons are a threat as well. " she stated again, hopping off her now completely demented rock and pacing back and forth

5000th post 8/3/13

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
I need you guys because I have seen you around the village. You guys are pretty freaking awesome. So I called each element of the circle because that's the only way we can defeat him. The air gets him offtrack so he loses his focus on stealth. The earth grabs him and holds him steady, the water gets him soaked, then the lightning electrocutes him, having all the water make it even more powerful, then for good measure, the fire to burn him. Then right after all that, we use our powers all at once. Soon he will be defeated. And the reason he hasn't killed us yet is cause he really doesn't believe we can defeat him.

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

Silver thanked the dragon for the water. "That's why I'm my own boss." She stated and shrugged. She took a sip of the water.

Yeah, when I tried doing that, I was arrested and all my money got took. So now I just try to stay out of trouble. 

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"Aw but where's the fun in that?" Silver joked. 

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, pretty much no where. Having to obey orders is like your younger sis told you to clean her room because your the one you made the mess. #SO PISSED!!! 

(HEY GUYS SORRY I GOTTA GO NOW! BYE!)

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hey

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hey

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

latest videos