Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragons

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(BYE!) 

Silver laughed.

Dragons

Posted By:
melody725
melody725
Star
cool?

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
*Comes to a cliff with a great view of the valley.* *Looks down sadly* They would both be proud, *sits down and gets out a locket, opens it up and a picture of my parents and me* But i can't do it. Not ready...i'm going in my first war and only know a couple of moves!  And with a dragon so evil, with power from the dead..i'd die before i got first chance to fight back. *sigh* I signed up for this...yet how can i work with a team who doesn't understand? I cant, i wont. I'm not going back. *Gets up, steps back, and jumps off cliff, starts fly's through air, and lands near a waterfall* Earth isn't needed anyways. Fire, snow,water...weakest element is the earth. What dumb gift. Maybe thats why im small, because of a small power. *goes in a little cave inside waterfall, lays down, and goes to sleep* Asleep

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Dragons

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Got to play piano guys! Be back in 3-2 hours appox.

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Okay. Meet back here tomorrow morning and we'll think of a plan. Wait, where's Smallgreenleaf? *Myst looks around* *using her air powers she sees her in a cave and turns back around* Oh, I see her, I'll go tell her. *Myst gets up and goes to cave. She wakes Smallgreenleaf up and tells her when to meet back here*

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
*doesn't say anything and looks away* I'm going somewhere tomorrow, maybe tomorrow night you can tell me the plan. *Gets up and walks past, jumps up and fly's to a mountain, and sleeps inside a hidden cave there, has very weird dreams*

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Hmm. *goes back to huge tree, finds a comfy spot, and goes to sleep*

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Serene shrugged listlessly, then launched herslef into the air, spiraling up to the topmost peak of a strangly twisted mountain, where she lived, above the clouds. She found her cave, settled down, sweeping her tail from behind and curling it over her snout. Sleep would not come. Her blue eyes blinked, open. She didn't like the sound of the Blacknook dragon being alive, it was definitely something to worry about. 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
*Wakes up in the middle of the night...(Eh...ummm...how about 3:00am?) and fly's to a little library, a young boy about my age stood waiting at the door. He had brown wavy hair, and green eyes. He was all dressed up for work. "Hey leaf, what do you want to read this time?" "Something about the Blacknook dragon...working with your dad again?" "Yep" He replied boredly. He got out a book, for some reason it was thinner than the others.  Not many pages...its black cover seemed almost as if it was brand new. "Thanks, Marshall. " Leaf (For short) said, grabbed the book and sat down. *Took me some hours to read it,  and it was almost 8:00 when i finished the book. 'I'd best be going.  I might be late for something..." Leaf said nervously. "Alright, see ya!" Marshall said, and walking into the back room. *Leaves shivering, and sits by a tree in the middle of the forest thinking* 

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
*Myst jerks awake, having that odd nightmare again.* Why? She thought. Why do I keep having that nightmare? And who are those two dragons? Myst decides to stay up for a while longer. She chooses not to fly around, with all the Blacknook dragon talk, and goes into town. She sneaks her way into a cafe and got a cup of coffee. Suddenly she sees a blue dragon eyeing her. She rolled her eyes and went back to her coffee. Eventually she left. Suddenly the blue dragon comes back. "So what are you doing out so late at night? I've heard rumors of the Blacknook dragon." Myst tries not to make eye contact and answers. "Oh, you know what's funny? Not you so shut up I'm going home." He stops Myst by grabbing her arm. Myst glares at him and suddenly the wind picks up. The blue dragon looks around. "Oh, your an air." Myst shakes her arm out of his grip and turns to him. "You know most dragons would realize that as soon as they see them. Oh, right, you're an idiot. I forgot." Immediately Myst jumps in the air and a sudden tornado throws the dragon off his feet. Myst flies back home and goes to sleep.

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

latest videos