Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar

*Puts axe in case on back* "How do you use a sword again?" Marshall asked. "Marshall you cant keep asking me that every five minutes. Last time ok? and better remember the steps this time."  *Leaf showed him how to use a sword, while she swung it around, he blushed watching her. "Thanks Leaf. Hey, where did you learn to use a sword so good? And other weapons..?" "My dad taught me, and my grandparents, when they adopted me." "Cool, where's your grandparents now?" "Dead..."
"Oh...im s-sorry..." "Its ok, and its weird, too...they just vanished." Marshall and Leaf where quiet for a moment, then marshall went on talking. "Id love to meet your teammates." "They aren't my teammates. And yes, you can." "Why don't you like them, Leaf?" "Ones having nightmares...other is kind of moody, the other is just a normal dragon. Nothing wrong." "Did the one with the nightmares tell you?" "No." They both stopped. "Then how do you know he-" "SHE" "She-is or not?" Leaf didn't reply. "Just...come meet my teammates...." "But i thought--" "COME ON!!"   

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Silver shrugged. "Sure." she dived in the water.

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"Anyone here?" Leaf shouted. "Brought a friend! Marshall shivered, for some reason he felt like an ice cube. 

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Before Myst jumped in she heard Leaf and turned around. She called for Silver to come out and flew over. Myst looked at Marshall suspiciously. "What's your name? Are you cold?" Suddenly the air picked up, only it was warm. 

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Dragons

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Silver flew over to them and eyed Marshall suspiciously. She stayed back but was ready to jump in and fight.

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
"Who is this?" Myst asked while looking at Leaf. "No one else should actually know about our plan."

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sorry. But no worries. I've known Marshall since i was a little girl. He's good at keeping secrets, and is really smart, and really nice." Marshall blushed. "I-i just wanted to meet you guy's. So i knew who Leaf was working for...teammates." He said. Marshall said his words weirdly...which got Leaf worried. "Marshall, you feeling alright?" Leaf asked. Marshall didn't reply, he froze, didn't move. She touched his head and snattched her hand back quick. Then Marshall spoke "You need to get out of here!! You're not safe! He sent his warrior..." From that moment Marshall grabbed Leaf's hand, paused and said "If you don't leave now you'll be killed. Your plan won't work. He already knows. If you want to kill him, just go to Starhill. Someones there...waiting." Suddenly both Leaf and Marshall vanished.   

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Myst eyed Silver quickly and then shot into the air. She knew exactly what just happened. But the problem is, she doesn't know who's behind it. She shot straight to town. She went to the cafe. She landed, walking through the doors. It was about 6 o'clock by now, and the sun was peeking out. Myst sat at a table, eyeing the blue dragon until he noticed. She left the cafe and waited for him beside the building. Then when he turned the corner Myst pounced on him. "What did you do?!?" The blue dragon stuttered, trying to find out what just happened. "Did you find out about our plan?!" The blue dragon, again, hesitated. "I don't know what you're talking about..." Myst showed her fangs. "You have one chance and one life. It's your choice. You will tell me who the HECK YOU ARE WORKING FOR OR ELSE I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOUR LUNGS OUT!!!!!!" The dragon pointed to the bar across the street. "I'm just the guy who cleans up the crap they drop in that place." Myst glared at him. "You'd better not be lying." She shot over to the bar and asked who cleans up the place. The man answered, "Eh, some guy named BlueScar. He's got a sister, but the rest of the family's wandered off. His sister even works here. But I haven't seen her for weeks." Myst shot out, knowing exactly who it was. TealHeart. Colored dragons share the same shade with their children. TealHeart was her best friend. Myst went over to the last time she saw her.

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Leaf wakes up in a king sized bed, in a white room, filled with nothing but books, and a flat screen tv. There was a old looking teddy bear. It looked like the one she lost years back. Suddenly Leaf saw she was wearing odd clothes. A white sparkling dress, and what looked like diamonds, around the top and the bottom of the dress. She wore a necklace with a ruby hanging down. Her hair was in a braid. Leaf sat up on the bed, confused. Marshall walked in, blushed when he saw he saw her, then sat down on the bed. "You must be confused...aren't you?" Leaf didn't reply. Marshall sighed nervously, and went on talking. "Listen, i have a lot of explaining to do..." Marshall seemed like an ice cube again. "I-i didn't wanna tell you this...but...you see--i'm ...the son of...of t-the Blacknook D-d-dragon...." "WHAT!?!?!!" Leaf screamed, and fell out of the bed out of shock. Marshall helped her up. "But...if you are, you're an enemy..." Leaf got up in tear's. "Why haven't you killed me?! Isn't your so called FATHER wanting to hunt down and kill me and my teammates?!!!" Leaf was getting more and more angry by the minute. Marshall hugged Leaf, and soon Leaf calmed down out of surprise and embarrassment. "My father doesn't know...you're part of their team..i kept it secret. He now only know's you as my g- i mean..friend." Leaf pushed him back. "SO WHAT!?" "YOU'RE LIKE A SPY!?" Leaf pushed him away out of anger. "I won't let you and your father kill my friends!!!" Marshall grabbed Leafs hands. "What can i do..?!!!? He wont listen!!! He just kills people for the fresh meat and blood! I can't stop him!!!" He suddenly was in tears himself. "He won't listen....ever since my mother died he turned into this demon..." A tear fell out of Marshalls eyes. Both hugged. Both confused and unhappy...they didn't know what to do.  

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
(You wanna see what Marshall looks like? I got a pic :3)

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My Friends Can You Please Comment My Photo...

School

no one gets me

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

say your fave word and rate the one above!

pinkie pie never blushes?

latest videos