Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
(Sure! Lol my eyes widened when I read what Marshall said xD)

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Dragons

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Serene woke up and spiraled down, and landed in human form, her hair was tightly braided into far locks. Her eyes were electric blue, the same color as lightning, but her eyes were still, slightly reptilian, and she still had tiny silver scales almond the backs of her hands, indicating a dragon form. 

She was dressed in a short, white dress with a lace cross in the back, gather at her waist and billowing out, the hem ending 3 inches above her knees in a modest sweep and fold. Her feet wore shoes of silver, slightly flat, but with a slight heel to it, where her talons should have been. She walked around a little, getting used to her human form, and hands, then set off to find her team mates. 

She felt her dress, and noticed two hidden pockets, with barely definable shapes of hilts on them. Her daggers. She smiled. Talons came in useful for a quick transformation. 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Dragons

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison went into human form and began walking around the town. She was wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt. She saw other dragons but only a few humans.

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Myst knocked on the tree barky door. She waited, wondering if TealHeart was in her home. The door opened. TealHeart, in human form, but quickly changed to dragon form, stepped out. "Oh! Myst! I haven't seen you in a while!" Myst didn't smile. She didn't grin. "And your boss hasn't seen you in a while. Teal H (Which was what Myst nicknamed her.) looked around. She grabbed Myst's arm and pulled her in. "Okay. I have to tell you something, but I don't want anyone else to know. Myst became very curious. "What? What is it?" Teal H. hesitated. "I had a child, and then my husband thought I died. But he's just so mean to both of us I had to fake my death. Myst shook her head. "When did you have the child?" Teal H winced. "...Quite a while ago..." Myst glared at her. "You mean you went 'missing' when you found out you were pregnant?!" Teal H nodded slowly. Myst started to raise her voice. "Who's your husband?" Teal shook her head. "I can't tell you that." Myst walked closer to Teal H, making Teal back up. "How come? What's wrong with him? And who's your baby?" Teal H put her hands up, terrified of Myst because of her aggression. "He's not a baby anymore! And it's because...well...I can't tell you. You have to leave now. Before I get caught." Myst eyed Teal Heart suspiciously and went into town. Myst never used her human form. In fact, she hardly even knows what her human form is. But today she decided to use it. (Profile pic coming up soon smile

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
(bump)

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
tumblr_mkdj3m3KoG1s50c54o1_500
(seeing if it works if it doesn't sorry XD I don't really know how to put pictures on posts.)
"Come on Leaf, lets go meet my father. He will feel more safer to know you...so he won't get suspicious." Leaf was shaking as Marshall showed her the way. "Just act normal." She stopped shaking and acted like herself, but inside she was terrified.  There was a GIANT black dragon. Bigger than 20 male dragons combined. Its teeth bigger and sharper than swords. He turned into his human form. He looked like Marshall...but shorter hair and a long long black coat. "Ah, you must be Marshalls g-" "UHHH UHHH...dad! Oh! You must be hungry." "Uhm...now that you say...yes...i'd love some blood and meat. Miss Leaf, i'm sure you must be hungry, would you like some?" "No thank you, sir." Marshall ran into the kitchen, leaving Leaf and his father alone. " You two are perfect for eachother. I'm glad you choose him." "H-huh?" Leaf thought: "WAIT...###...# "Oh!! Yes...sorry, sir. He's always so kind..." Leaf smiled. The Blacknook Dragon keeped a straight face, which was awkward for Leaf. Marshall came back with a plate full of bloody guts of other dragons. Leaf felt woozy. "Thank you, son. Now you two love birds fly off." Marshall felt a shock or embarrassment. As they left, and where alone, Leaf punched him. ####!?!?! HE THINKS IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?! WHY!? WHY!?" Marshall just blushed and touched his cheek. "That hurt <3" Leaf was getting ready to rip his head off and put it on a tree. Before Leaf could kill him, Marshall kissed Leaf. And Leaf literally kicked him off the cliff. (LOL) Marshall flied back up. "Look i'm sorry..." Leaf's hole face was red of anger and embarrassment.  Leaf started to run, her anger was to high for her to speak to Marshall. Marshall Keeped up, then Leaf started to fly. Marshall was shocked on how fast she was with her wings, and couldn't catch up. As she disappeared, he fell to his knees and cried her name. "IM SORRY!!!!" Leaf thought "I need to get to myst!!!" And went on looking for myst.  

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Dragons

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison walked into a bar and ordered a drink.

Dragons

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lola I read a long post, with a few grammar mistakes, ' "IM SORRY!" He yelled after her, Leaf ...... Blah blah blah, had to find Myst ' and then

Allison went to the bar and ordered a drink. Done. Lololololol. You may not find it funny but I find it hilarious. XD )

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm bad with grammar! Frown Why u be so mean... ; . ; )

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Dragons

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( lol, I mean I just read a super long post then the next post is once sentence. Lol )

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Worst Jokes Ever

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Worst Jokes Ever

latest videos