Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why did you leave me..?" Marshall asked sadly. "WHY DID YOU FAKE DEATH!?!?!" He cried. 

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Leaf hesitated. "Your father was being rude to me. I wanted to bring you with me, but he still loved you. He promised me he wouldn't hurt you as long as I left. I didn't want to tell you, so I faked my death. I didn't tell him I was going to fake my death, so he still thinks I'm dead."

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Dragons

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Serene noticed a commotion, and a girl, two girls, and a dragon. The girl, probably dragons, in human form, were talking angrily, and emotionally. She walked over silently, and observed from a few feet away. They didn't seem to notice her, but she shifted her weight to one leg and irritably listened to their entire conversation, not letting one things surprise her, or let her raid her eyebrows

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"You could have changed him" Marshall cried. "Now hes more of a demon then he'll ever be. Its all your fault." (Btw, only saying this cuz Marshall is really ticked off.) Marshall flew away, he couldn't stand to see his mother any longer. 
Leaf was walking  in the forest and Marshall crashed in front of her. "E-eh? Marshall?" Marshall was crying, Leaf helped him up. "What happen?" They both sat down, and Marshall told her everything. Leaf was shocked. "I'm sorry Marshall..." He shook his head. "Its not your fault." They went silent, then Marshall finally said something. "Leaf...sorry about what happen earlier." "Marshall don't apologise. You're in worse, i'm just like that because of what happen in the past." "Thanks Leaf. Mind if i stay with you, to get my mind of it?" "YES. I mind a lot." "Ok..." Both laughed.  "..ehahaha. I love your jokes." "I get them from my dad....he did that a lot when my mom was around. I'm thinking about telling my dad shes alive." Marshall started thinking.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Myst talked to Teal H. "Why didn't you tell your husband about you faking your death?" Teal cleared her throat. "Because he was happy that I was leaving. I didn't want him bothering me anymore. Sometimes I regret faking it, but there is still upsides." Myst stopped her. "Upsides?!?!? Upsides to making your family think that you're dead?!?" Teal shrugged.

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Marshall nodded. "Maybe...maybe he'll changed! He won't be such a demon...mom and him will get back together, and we would have a happy family again!" He said happily. Leaf smiled sadly. "Glad you get to have your family back." Leaf thought about her family. Graves lined up in one. Marshall put his hand on Leaf's shoulder. "I know there isn't a way to bring your family back...but your always welcome in mine." He said smiling. "Can you come with me? I sure he won't mind, and who knows, once my dad was so happy when i was little, he had a giant bowl of candy. You should have seen how fat i got." He said laughing. Leaf laughed too. "Sure...and maybe after i can tell him about my parents and stuff...maybe he'll understand." Marshall smiled and grabbed Leafs hands. "E-eh?" Leaf said nervously. "Hold on!" And Marshall teleported them both into the throne room of the Blacknook Dragons cave. Marshall happily dragged Leaf, and ran up to his dad. "DAD MOMS ALIVE!" He laughed. "No shes dead silly boy."  "No! Shes alive. She faked her death. She lives in a little house in the forest." Blacknooks eyes widen with shock, and he broke the wall and flew all the way to that house. "TEAL HEART!!!" He yelled.  

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Myst kept talking to Teal H. Suddenly a huge dragon came. Teal Heart stared into the eyes of the Blacknook dragon. "Dear?! What are you doing here?" The huge dragon replied with tears in his eyes. "Marshall told me." Teal H stared at him for a minute. Then she ran to him and gave him a huge hug. Tears were streaming down her eyes.

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
((bump))

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Both silent for a moment, then Leaf ran up to the giant chair, and plopped herself down. "I am the queen! Feed me servent!" Marshall laughed and ran into the kitchen, and back out with strawberries. Marshall handed Leaf one. "Thank you kind sir..." She said and ate it. He plopped in the chair with her. "Feeling better?" Leaf asked Marshall. "Yeah. Thanks leaf." He gave her a death hug. "M-marshall...cant..breath..." He hugged lighter. Leaf breathed. "Alright Marshall let go.." Marshall didn't reply nor let go. "I'm not going to vanish if you let go..." She said nervously. "I...suddenly feel tired..." He said. "Alright, where's your room?" He weakly pointed to a hallway. Leaf got up and picks up Marshall. "Ugh...dude your super heavy...." "Sorry..." He said and yawned. Leaf went up to the hallway, it seemed to long. Finally she got to the door of his room, and plopped him on the bed. "So much for candy..." Leaf chuckled. But somehow Marshall was already asleep. She looked around the room. It was black with lots of boyish stuff. There was a picture of Marshall and Leaf on a desk. Then a large couch and tv with video games next to it. Leaf laid down on the couch and soon fell asleep.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Myst looked at them, finding herself smiling warmly. I guess we not going to kill the Blacknook dragon after all. He's got a home and family. Myst walked out and went to her tree. There was a blue dragon standing there. "I knew you would come sometime." Myst gave him a death eye. He shrugged. "What? What's your problem?" Myst edged closer to him. "I'm not going to hook up with anyone. And apparently you didn't take my hints. Now will you please go away?" The blue dragon shook his head. "I'm not taking no for an answer." Myst looked around. "Then we'll have to settle this like real dragons do." Myst dragged him to the battle arena and challenged him. He accepted and they walked into the arena.

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

latest videos