Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Myst walked slowly, watching the ground. Travis stopped, saying, "Here's our next obstacle." Myst looked up. It was the trolls. The trolls liked killing, and eating people, but Myst didn't know about dragons. If so, they would turn to Dragon form. "Hey, troll...what's your favorite kind of food?" She asked. The troll frowned. "Human meat. Like you." Myst smiled. "Do you like eating dragons?" She asked. The troll shook his head. "Scales get in throat. Chokes up, I don't like." Myst was beaming with joy. "Well in that case..." Her wings sprouted and scales appeared. Same as Travis. She turned to dragon form and flew right above the troll camp. 

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Marshall got up as Leaf's peachy skin when pale, and her eyes dripped closed. "LEAF!!" He screamed, and ran over to her, pushing the nurses and doctor out of the way. The heart beat stopped, and Marshall was dead cold. Then it started back up again, Leafs peachy skin starting to come back. Leaf opened her eyes with a smile. "S-sorry for scaring you." Leaf grinned. Marshall couldn't believe it. After that, the doctor noted she was fine, and the poison was gone. When Leaf came out of the room dress, Marshall walked up to her, angry as ever. "What was that!?!" He growled. "Calm down, Marshall. I had stuff to do in the afterlife." Leaf told him. "B-but..." He skipped, and Leaf poked his head. "I'm here now." Leaf smiled, giving Marshall a quick kiss. (Don't go ewwww you and Travis needed to kiss to get married DAnnoyedltWink Marshall looked down in a blush, and the two walked out of the hospitable. 

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Myst landed, sighing, "Wow, that was exciting!" She said. She suddenly stopped. "What's wrong?" Myst shrugged. "It's the magic snow, it's just trying to get through my system..." She fell. Travis bent over and held her. "Are you okay?" Myst held her breath for a second. "Yeah, I'm fine......welll, I'm close to dying. But don't worry it's okay," Travis's eyes widened. "Close to dying?!!?! How is it okay??!!" Myst hesitated. "Uhhh, I have a plan?" Travis saw that she didn't, but said, "What's the plan?" Myst sat there. "Not dying...see I'm okay." Travis sighed. "How can I fix it?" Myst pointed to some flowers. "Those, over there, Winter Blossoms, those will help with it, then you can get the antidote." Travis ran over to the Winter Blossoms. "What's the antidote?" Myst hesitated again. "Sunlight..." Travis frowned. "You're in the sunlight." Myst sighed. "No, you need to bring the sunlight to me." Travis growled at her. "Seriously? How long will that take?" Myst waited a minute. "Not long, but it is hard..."

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm going to have to go back to the underworld soon, Marshall." Leaf sighed. "W-what? Why??!" He skipped. "Things I have to do. Since i'm a mixed element, things want me. Not just your brother, but things that never walked the earth, Marshall. Where never human before they became something else." Leaf sighed. Just like her dad. Leaf stopped for a moment, holding in tears of the sadness that drained. "I wish..." Leaf sighed. "I had a normal life like a human." Leaf closed her eyes. Marshall didn't know what to say, so he stayed silent and waited.

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Travis shaded his eyes as he reached up and grabbed sunlight. He felt a sting and looked at his hand. It burned him. He took out the gloves that Myst gave him and tried it again. It worked this time, but he couldn't drop it. He shot back down, feeling the burn take affect. Myst told him what the burn would do...it would make his blood rush and he would breathe faster, but he had to breathe slow, to fight that. Then it would heat up his blood, so he had to be cold. Being a water dragon, Travis could turn himself cold. Feeling like he needed to breathe faster, Travis slowed his breathing. Then he would feel himself warm up, so he made his body cold. Fighting back was hard because he had to focus and not drop the sunray. He landed and handed the sunray to Myst. She took it and shoved it down her mouth. Travis frowned at her and said, "That didn't burn you?" Myst laughed. She stood up, feeling the antidote effecting her. "I think I'll be good for now." She concluded.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe we should visit Myst?" Marshall suggested. Leaf shook her head. "I don't need my best friend worrying about me. I already have you with your puppy eyes." Leaf snickered. Marshall sighed. "So what business did you have? And how did you do it all in 2 minutes?" Marshall asked. "Every second is like a hour in the underworld. It had plenty of time, and really, I came back early." Leaf sighed. "And I cannot tell you about my business. Its something you would die if you heard." Leaf said, looking up.

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is there life after death?

in which age would u marry?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Is there life after death?

latest videos