Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
So I've remade this RP because of the large time gap between last posts. So here's the remake!

Plot in a nutshell, it's a constant fright between dragon tamers and slayers! You're ether a dragon tamer or a slayer.
Note: girls other than Avery cannot be a slayer nor tamer, must choose other. This RP is based off the book I created. If you'd like to be a girl tamer or slayer, please ask me first. I may say yes, but as of now, thanks!

Name:
Looks:
About:
Other:
Tamer or slayer: ( boys only )
Help maid or other :
Weapon:

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Avery
Looks: Choppy short brown hair and sun-kissed skin.
About: Because of her name on the form she sent in, they assumed she was a male and allowed her to test. She managed to pass and is the only girl accepted into the system thus far.
Other: Never seen without her hat, and has a dragon Bessie.
Tamer or Slayer: Tamer
Help maid or other: She's often forced to help in the kitchen
Weapon: Dragon's tooth sword and bow & arrows.

Name: Chard
Looks Has blue hair and eyes, pretty pale.
About: Though no one yet knows, Chard is a run away prince who found Avery to be beautiful through her flaws, though would never admit it. Now he follows Avery around and has become attached. Very kind.
Other: Strong fear of dragons
Tamer or slayer: Nope
Help maid or other: Does whatever asked of
Weapon: Sword and dagger

We The Kidz

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Artemis Phantom
Looks: 
About: Artemis was abadoned at a age one by his birth parents.  He was "adopted" by a local dragon tribe.
Other: n/a
Tamer or slayer: tamer
Help maid or other : n/a
Weapon: a sabre

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks for making it! Just edited my forum. And yes, you may join, no need to ask! ^-^ Want to start now? )

We The Kidz

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Avery threw her hands up and fell back, laying in the sunshine of the large field that belonged to the Dragon Tower. She always enjoyed being lazy after training. She brushed the sweat off her brow, grinning a cheesy grin.
Komo, Avery's trainer, rolled his eyes, "If you're smiling how do you expect me to believe you're worn out? Get up and let's do more."
"WHAT!?" Avery bolted up, "No way! I'm pooped!" She sighed, "Can't I feel satisfied?"
Chard came in a little, "Sir, she is a girl, I don't think you should be so harsh on her." He rubbed his arm.
Komo ignored Chard, but Avery didn't, "What's that suppose to mean? Saying I can't do it because I'm a girl?" She glared at him, getting back up, "I'm ready, let's do some more, Komo." She put up her fists, she panting, not fully recovering from the last training session.

We The Kidz

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis stared at the horizon.  He was currently sitting on a cliff, cuddling with a baby dragon.  "You are a cute one indeed, Arthur."

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's not what I meant. . . I think you should rest" Chard backed up.
Komo huffed, "Grab a bucket from the shed and get some water from the lake." He scratched his head, turning around, heading back to the tower, "And that'll be it for the day."
Avery blinked, "What? You can't just leave! Komo!" She huffed, he wasn't listening anymore. ". . . Fiinnnee. . ." She headed for the shed, "Let's go Chard!" She called to Chard.
""Y-yes, coming!" Chard followed, smiling oddly.
~
Once Avery got the bucket, or rather, buckets ( she took 3 ), she grinned, walking through the forest to the lake, "Okay, if I can balance one bucket on my head, and hold two in my hands, filled to the brim with water, how good would that make me?" She laughed at the plan she'd come up with.
Chard sighed, "I don't think you'll be able to do that. . . Are you sure you don't want my help?"
"No way! The only thing I need you here for is to be a witness!" She started to try and balance the bucket on her head already, but to much fail, "Come on!" She started to get angered.
Chard went behind her and lightly held the bucket on Avery's head, she had no idea.
Avery smiled widely, "I-I've got it!"
"Y-yes, you do." Chard smiled, not wanting her to know it was him holding it for her.
"Okay, now let's do this with water!"

We The Kidz

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis picked up Arthur gently.  "Okay, boy.  Time to go to your mother."  He dropped Arthur off & went back to the cliff, only to find another baby dragon there.  What is with them?  Well, Brendan is a cute one.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Dragon Tamer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

Avery took the bucket off her head and started running, "TO THE WATER FALL!!" She dashed towards the cliff edge, where just under the edge, and natural water supply fell down, almost like a water fall, but a little small to be classified as a real water fall.
Chard tried to keep up, but Avery had no chose path, she kept dashing in between trees and zig zaged all over the place.
~

When they got to the where the water gently fell, Avery stuck her hands in happily. She'd stacked the buckets next to her.
"Avery." Chard huffed, "Have you never tried to run straight?" He fell on his knees, splashing his sweaty face with water.

We The Kidz

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Color is Your Hair?

Friends

What is wrong with today's music?

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos