Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Black Death Returns (ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam glared at tommy " I'm Sam"  she said shyly 

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( may i join? )

Name:
Maia Rose Selene Lancaster

Appearance: Maia has jet black hair as sober as night. It has side sweep bangs that stop at the middle of her back. For the usual day, it is pulled back not a tight, neat French side braid that sweeps elegantly over her left shoulder and over her chest. Her eyes are electric blue, and seem to reflect light, giving off a faint glow. Her right one seems to be more sufficient doing this giving off an impression of a blue flame. She is medium height and slim, but swift for her height. Her long legs make up for her small frame and listless build, no curves yet! She has a slight tan to her skin, but the majority of her skin is cream colored, and dotted with scars. She is slightly freckled as well, giving her a pleasant look, hiding the shell of a mischievous personality. 

Personality: Maia is a very social girl. She is sarcastic, witty, and unbelievably clever. She likes fooling around in her play time, and plays appropriate pranks from time to time ( and laughs her head off at anyone who falls for it ) and is considered wise but pretty annoying ( if she wants to be ). She does fool around, but once it comes to serious scenarios, and books, she is 200 percent focused and all ears. Anyone who makes fun of her, or calls her a know-it-all gets 'the look', and a well placed argument or punch. She is a pretty good artist, but isn't devoted to it. She's a writer, and constantly carries around a notepad and a pencil, in case she gets a good idea and needs to jot it down before she forgets. LOVES making fun of people that thinks they are so cool. She is a loyal friend, and will stand up for herself, if she has to. She prefers to avoid fights. She makes everyone around happier than before, or worse, if she wants them to, but has a hot temper. She's good at both physical combat and verbal, and knows absolutely nothing about medical. 

Bio: Lazy me. :P

Other:
has a strange addiction to sharp objects and keep a pair of daggers in her boot. She's gonna die. smile but I'll make the new character when she does

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Demetre let her go.
"Sorry.. i shouldnt have"
Luna coughed and excused herself
"im luna and hes... Demetre"

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
i shall join later.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm tommy" then he turned to Sam " lets get going" and started walking away

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Charles stopped and turned at the sound of voices in the distance. "Brie, do you hear that? Someone's out there!" Charles said. He followed the voice, with Gabriella close behind. "Are you sure Charles, or have you gone completely insane?" She asked.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

( may i join? )

Name:
Maia Rose Selene Lancaster

Appearance: Maia has jet black hair as sober as night. It has side sweep bangs that stop at the middle of her back. For the usual day, it is pulled back not a tight, neat French side braid that sweeps elegantly over her left shoulder and over her chest. Her eyes are electric blue, and seem to reflect light, giving off a faint glow. Her right one seems to be more sufficient doing this giving off an impression of a blue flame. She is medium height and slim, but swift for her height. Her long legs make up for her small frame and listless build, no curves yet! She has a slight tan to her skin, but the majority of her skin is cream colored, and dotted with scars. She is slightly freckled as well, giving her a pleasant look, hiding the shell of a mischievous personality. 

Personality: Maia is a very social girl. She is sarcastic, witty, and unbelievably clever. She likes fooling around in her play time, and plays appropriate pranks from time to time ( and laughs her head off at anyone who falls for it ) and is considered wise but pretty annoying ( if she wants to be ). She does fool around, but once it comes to serious scenarios, and books, she is 200 percent focused and all ears. Anyone who makes fun of her, or calls her a know-it-all gets 'the look', and a well placed argument or punch. She is a pretty good artist, but isn't devoted to it. She's a writer, and constantly carries around a notepad and a pencil, in case she gets a good idea and needs to jot it down before she forgets. LOVES making fun of people that thinks they are so cool. She is a loyal friend, and will stand up for herself, if she has to. She prefers to avoid fights. She makes everyone around happier than before, or worse, if she wants them to, but has a hot temper. She's good at both physical combat and verbal, and knows absolutely nothing about medical. 

Bio: Lazy me. :P

Other:
has a strange addiction to sharp objects and keep a pair of daggers in her boot. She's gonna die. smile but I'll make the new character when she does

(Accepted smile)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam followed quietly behind as they walked off. Sam shifted her bag onto her hip and pulled out a water bottle.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Demetre starred as the people walked away
"well then how about that, people are still around"
Luna starred at him "sure can we get going?"
they headed a different direction

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cole Brendy
Looks: Green Eyez
Personality: Sarcastic, friendly, brave, smart, strong.
Bio: He was adopted when he was born and when the black death returned and killed his parents, he set out to find his birth mum. Knowing that she could be dead he isn't getting his hopes up.
Other: I was invited smile hamboning

(I'll create another character if/when he dies)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

Humanity

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Humanity

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

latest videos