Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
You woke up in a small room, smaller than anything. but big enough to fit a bed and a door in it. You don't know how you got here, but you're trying to figure it out. As you look out of the door you realize there's many other people with the same problem. You think you know why you have been kidnapped, or captured. It's because you have that one gift, that no one else has. That people are jealous of, that people use to make fun of you. But why? Here is the form to join:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality: (If you want, you can say, you'll see.) 

Bio: (Optional.

What your 'gift' is: (Telepathy, seeing into the future, whatever you want.)

Here's me:

Name: Syra

Appearance: Profile picture

Personality: You'll see

Bio: Was raised by people I never knew and never got to know.

What your 'gift' is: Controlling elements

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Allison Heart

Appearance: Wavy brown hair that goes just past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, 5'7

Personality: You'll see ;D

Bio: N/A

What your 'gift' is: Random visions of past, present, or future

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Accepted smile

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Rose Selene Lancaster

Appearance: Maia has jet black hair as sober as night. It has side sweep bangs that stop at the middle of her back. For the usual day, it is pulled back not a tight, neat French side braid that sweeps elegantly over her left shoulder and over her chest. Her eyes are electric blue, and seem to reflect light, giving off a faint glow. Her right one seems to be more sufficient doing this giving off an impression of a blue flame. She is medium height and slim, but swift for her height. Her long legs make up for her small frame and listless build, no curves yet! She has a slight tan to her skin, but the majority of her skin is cream colored. She is slightly freckled as well, giving her a pleasant look, hiding the shell of a mischievous personality. 

Personality: Maia is a very social girl. She is sarcastic, witty, and unbelievably clever. She likes fooling around in her play time, and plays appropriate pranks from time to time ( and laughs her head off at anyone who falls for it ) and is considered wise but pretty annoying ( if she wants to be ). She does fool around, but once it comes to school, and books, she is 200 percent focused and all ears. Anyone who makes fun of her, bullies her of her friends, or calls her a know-it-all gets 'the look', and a well placed argument or punch. She is a pretty good artist, but isn't devoted to it. She's a writer, and constantly carries around a notepad and a pencil, in case she gets a good idea and needs to jot it down before she forgets. LOVES making fun of people that thinks they are so cool. She is a loyal friend, and will stand up for herself, if she has to. She prefers to avoid fights. 

Bio: I hate bios. 

Gift:
 Elemental control. Sometimes, her power is confused as telepathy. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Accepted! smile

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cherry.

Appearance: Long dark brown hair, Green eyes, Pale white skin, she normally wears some kind of a short black and white dress. If not....she wears something out of the random. She DOES have a hidden tail, and ears. But her ears blend in with her hair, and her tail stays hidden as well. No one really knows about this. :P

Personality: You'll see.

Story: Was adopted by strange unknown thing's.  They say they found her in the forest, when she was about 1. Poor Cherry never met her parents...nor does she know if she even has any. She has her friend Maxwell, (I love the letter M.) and her brother, Dave always with her. The unknown things said she needed body guards. 

Gift: Unknown, she doesn't use it often. Only rumors get passed around on what her power is. Telepathy, see in the past,future,mind reading...   

Bio: No bio for me.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Demetre

Appearance:

Bio: Just an Socially Awkward guy who enjoys
to hum to himself.

What your 'gift' : (is shape shifting allowed? if not ill figure something out ^^)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Both accepted! (And you can do shapeshifting-anything is allowed) We have enough people we can start and the guards let you out to have breakfast lunch and dinner. It is lunch time.

Syra walked out, eyeing the silent guards as she entered the lunch room. A few people were already in there, but she was not in the mood for mingling. She sat at an empty table and took a bite out of her rotten sandwich, gagging as she chewed. Someone suddenly came up to her and asked, "Someone told me you have writings on the wall. What's that for?" Syra looked at her making her green eyes narrow. "An escape. But so far nothing's working." The person walked away and went back to their lunch.

-Toby McKeehan
-John Cooper
-Shinedown
-My quit screen
Vurp
Misha had long hair?

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison sat silently at an empty table. She had a black eye and multiple scratches on her arms and legs from being punished for rebellious acts.

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia sat in the breakfast nook, her electric blue eyes angrily f,arming up, making her other one water. She had cuts and bruises for doing things and attacking guards, but she held up. Se was in a grumpy mood today, and no one really wanted to change that. She crossed her legs and flared at whoever looked at her

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

writing a book

Fave bands

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Do Ghosts Exist?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos