Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormy yawned. 10 O' clock in the morning. He slowly slipped off Cherry's chest, and turned into his human/bunny form. He smiled at the sleeping Cherry, and slipped out of the room. His eyes widen as he looked at the decorations. He silently jumped up and down, and quickly woke up Josh and Maxwell. "Wow....no wonder the lights where on all night." Josh muttered, looking tired. Stormy opened the fridge, and got out the cake, and putted 16 candles on it. Maxwell and Josh got dressed, and got hidden, waiting for Cherry to wake up. Frankly, they mostly forgot about Syra and Liz.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Syra groaned as she woke up. The beaming sun seemed fixed on someone under Syra's blanket. She uncovered it and remembered the cut from a shadow demon. When she remembered it, it raged with pain. It looked horrible. She couldn't show this to anyone. It was on her thigh, so she wouldn't mention it. She knew what a cut from a shadow demon would do to you. She didn't want Cherry to know about this, especially not today. She concluded that her immune system will keep it low for today, then she would have to treat it tomorrow. She sighed, pouring some water onto it. She got dressed and brushed her hair. She came out, seeing the boys got out the cake and everything. "I'll get some waffles ready." Syra said as Lizzy walked out, rubbing her eyes.

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Cherry slowly opened her eyes. She groaned. Her head ached. "That's what I get for sleeping in." Cherry thought to herself. She got up, and put on a blue sparkling winter spring dress. Today was the first day of spring, also, her birthday. Cherry sighed, thinking about how Josh was the only one with her birthday present already. She walked into the bathroom and did her chores, and put her hair up. Cherry sighed, and opened the door, and walked downstairs.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" Josh, Stormy, and Maxwell said all together. Cherry's eyes widen with surprise, and so did a gigantic smile. "I- thought..." Cherry skipped, holding back tears. "I thought you forgot!" Cherry smiled.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Syra laughed. "Oh, please, how could I forget your birthday?" She set down a plate of waffles. She began making more, while saying, "Who wants the next waffle?" Lizzy quickly raised her hand and Syra tossed it onto a plate, handing Lizzy the butter and syrup. Lizzy smiled and Syra went to more, feeling the shadow demon's cut burn again. Syra's smile dropped for a moment, but she resisted.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Maxwell raised his hand next, then Josh, then Stormy. Josh sat next to Cherry, so did Maxwell. Stormy growled, turned into his bunny form, and sat in Cherry's lap. "Don't think just because your cute and fluffy now you can have some of my waffles. You are just going to have to wait to Syra makes yours." Cherry chuckled, petting stormy while stuffing some waffles in her mouth. Stormy sighed, and got conferrable. "So, Cherry, what do you want to do on your birthday?" Josh asked. Cherry shrugged. "Well, spend it with you all of course." Cherry smiled.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Syra smiled. She had something special planned for Cherry. Remembering that, she picked up the phone and dialed. The person on the other end answered. "Yeah, hello...is it ready?" She asked. The other person said, "Yeah, it's for..." The person checked a paper on a clipboard. "Christina, right?" Syra replied, not wanting to give away Cherry's real name, but not wanting her to feel bad because they will decorate the place with, Happy Birthday, ______" So she hoped this would work. "Yeah, but she goes by Cherry a lot, is that okay if you replace everything with Cherry?" The person replied with, "That'll be an extra 20 bucks." Syra sighed. "Fine." And hung up the phone.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Disappeared (Role Play)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Cherry smiled when she finished her breakfast. Maxwell smiled, too. "So, how about we open presents?" Maxwell grinned, getting out a little box and handing it to Cherry. She slowly ripped the wrapping paper off, and opened up a box. A golden necklace with a rare white gem inside laid. "Wow!" Cherry said, like it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. She quickly put it on, and it glowed. Her eyes widen with surprise and joy. She gave her brother a gigantic hug.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Friends

What is wrong with today's music?

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Counting Stars/Holy Grail/Smells Like Teen...

latest videos