Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(ATJ)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, I didn't see you there. Hello, I'm Fredrick Lanrete and right here is Lanrete's Summer Camp! You're going to be one of my new campers! You get to take part in a awesome activities, play around the lake, stay up late by the fire or with friends in your cabins AND you can even bring pets! I can't wait to meet you! You'll love it at LANRETE SUMMER CAMP, Where Summer lasts forever

You're parents show you this lame video, it looks like it was filmed in the 80's and it's not teh bets way to break the news. You're going to this camp that you really don't want to go to.
You know something's off because your parents are acting weird about it. All you know is you'll be at this camp all summer- maybe a little longer

Info:
So this is a camp for people aren't completely human, creatures of the dark and light- the supernatural.
You're one of them, but not everyone knew. This is a training camp, so you can learn to survive and control your powers. The camp is made up of seven sections but it is impossible to travel into the other ones. At the end of summer the camp has a huge bonfire and all sections of the camp meet up for it.
Instead of councillors each cabin has a 'Guard' which is really just a talking animal.

Rules:
1) Check the notifications to see whats happened in the RP while you were gone.
2) Comment me updates for the Notifications.
3) If someones says 'Don't go far without me' or something like that, 5 pages max. Same goes for when I'm not on.
4) No killing anyone or leaving camp. 
5) Just don't be stupid and do what I say

Form
Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Creature:
Cabin: 
Pet: (From a fish to a horse, just nothing...stupid) (Looks preferred) (Optional)
Bio: (At least 2 sentences)
Other: (Remove the bracketed things)
Looks: (Prefer a picture but a detailed description is fine)
Style: (Clothing Style)

/////////////

My Form
Name: Carduus Terra
Nickname: Dus, Thistle
Creature: Dark Witch
Cabin: Moon
Pet: A ginger-blonde tomcat, Mufasa.
Bio: Her life has always been rushed, her father owns a big gadget company and her mother was a famous lawyer. She moved constantly, place to place, school to school - nothing was permanent. Her father was 'home' the most and she developed her british accent from him, though is fluent in her mothers first language of french. This summer her parents decided to send her to camp instead of taking her to New York. She isn't pleased.
Other: She always thought her grandmother was crazy when she talked about the family's witchblood.
Looks: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or piled on the top of her head. Her skin is slightly tanned and her eyes are a deep purple. She is 5"1, thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs and a short torso. 
Style: Carduus often wears dark coloured clothes, purple and blue being the only light colour's. She normally wear dresses just below the knees to her ankles or short skirts and blouses with white or black stockings. Her shoes are either flats, kitten heels or boots. Her clothes aren not suited for camp. She always wears a silver necklace with a thistle patterned engraved on the pendant.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Cabins: (I may expand)
(Name | Age | Username | Form Page Number)
Dark.
Moon: (Girls)
1) Carduus | 14 | Me | 1
2) Melissa # 15 # membershipgirl | 1
3) Lacey | 17 | :PSiLlY | 1
4) Kari | 16 | Oakfeather | 1
Guard: Bear (Brown Chow-Chow, Male)

Star: (Boys)
1) Zayne | 16 | Aquarius | 2 
2)
3)
4)
Guard: Stone(Grey Rabbit, Male)

Light.
Cloud: (Girls)
1) Reese | 16 | Rue | 2
2)
3)
4)
Guard: Dove(Cream Cat, Female)

Sun: (Boys)
1) Colton # 16 # Aquarius | 2
2)
3)
4)
Guard: Light(Orange Canary, Female)

Notifications
Update-
Just started, everyone is arriving at camp. There's a record on loop telling you to head to the centre of camp. Also, you're pets were sent the day before you.

Relationships-
None

Time and day-
4:30pm The 3rd day of summer

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Melissa Sedna
Nickname: Misty. 
Creature: Dark witch. 
Pet: A light-brown fluffy Golden Retriever- who's name is Rex. 
Brief Biography: Melissa has been brought up in Philippians, whom her parents have desired to take her to any sort of summer camp; so that she can overcome her shyness. 
Looks: 
Other: Melissa also enjoys drawing and therefore, she is a natural at it. 
Style: Melissa frequently likes wearing shot dresses occasionally, however, she usually wears simple ones that blend in with her favourite colour. Overall, she wears trousers that are thin, preferablly skinny jeans that are mainly blue, and any ordinary t-shirt that is either mauve or indigo. But it depends on how the weather's like, as she likes to change her clothes depending on the weather. 

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, I forgot that it shows ATJ, but, is it alright with you if I could still join this RP?) 

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh all right, thanks and I'll edit the name of the cabin.)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lacey Watson
Nickname: None
Creature: Dream Incubus (Incubuses are Lilum, those who dwell in the Absolute Darkness. There are two types of Incubuses: Blood Incubuses, and another kind that only feeds on dreams. There eyes turn pure black before feeding on blood or dreams.)
Cabin: Moon
Pet: None
Bio: Lacey was born when her mom was at the young age of 19. Her mom was to embarrassed to leave her at the orphanage so she simply left her on the side of the road. A woman from the orphanage brought her back and raised her there. Lacey went to many schools being bullied at every one she's been to. Thinking everyday that she isn't loved and never will be loved.
Other: None.
Looks:
Style: Lacey wears a lot of Casual things like colorful tee shirts, Skinny jeans, and converse.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!
One more person and I guess we could start smile

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kari Zephyr
Nickname: Kai
Creature: Chaos Dragon wolf.  Picture in signature.
Pet: A great horned owl named Circe.
Bio: Kari's parents died when she was young.  The orphanage that took her in hated her, and sent to the camp as soon as possible.
Other: She is an orphan
Looks: Long black hair, with natural red and white highlights the she was born with.  She has bright, amber like eyes.
Style: A leather jacket, black t-shirt, jeans, black boots.  She also wears a dragon eye style necklace.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
StarStarStarStar
seems ok!!

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

They won't let me be free

write any kw members name

The Beatles VS One Direction

write any kw members name

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

latest videos