Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
*This plot is derived from L.J. Smith New York Times Bestseller the Night World Series books. So I give all the credit to L.J. Smith.

The Night World isn't a place. It's all around us. The creatures of the Night World are beautiful and deadly and irresistible to humans. Your best friend could be one--so could your crush.
    The Laws of Night World are very clear: humans must never learn that the Night World exists. And members of the Night World must never fall in love with a human. Violate the laws and the consequences are terrifying.

Soulmate Principle:

"When you're soulmates, it hits you like lightning, and you know that's the one person in the world you were meant to be with. You don't think you're soulmates; you just know it's your destiny whether you like it or not." Kestrel, Daughters Of Darkness,

The whole Night World series is based on the soulmate principle. This is the idea that for everyone in the world, there is a soulmate. You don't have to look like your soulmate, act like them, be the same age as them; heck, you don't even have to like them, but from the moment you meet them, you know that you'll never be completely happy without them. The thing is; the people in these books who fall in love are not only human, they're not only vampire, or witch, werewolf or even shapeshifter. Nope; these couples are from both the Day World and the Night World, and the Night World only holds one punishment for such an act; Death...
This is a roleplay/ story about what happens when the rules get broken

Species:
1. Human- vermin and well us, and if you do not know what human is by now.......
2. Vampire- Vampires are powerful blood-sucking immortals that can heal from any injury except those inflicted by wood. Wood can seriously harm and even kill them. Burning is also deadly to them. Vampires run faster, see better and even hear better than humans. They can also control minds, even erase memory. Sunlight inhibits all vampire powers, especially in newly made vampires. Vampires need blood to survive. Quite simply, drinking more blood means being more powerful. There are two types of vampires in the Night World series. Lamia vampires are the born vampires and made vampires were humans that were turned into vampires by other vampires.
3. Withces The witches of the Night World are humans with special powers in their blood. Witches practise the art of witchcraft. They use herbs, crystals, candles and other equipment to cast spells. There are two types of witches in the Night World series. The first type are those that know their heritage and practise the art fluently. The second type are the lost witches. These witches have not grown up knowing their heritage and thus never practise the art or have difficulty doing so
4. Shapeshifters: Shape-shifters are Night People who can shape-shift back and forth between their human form and their animal form. The most powerful shape-shifters are the dragons. Other shape-shifters include werewolves, panthers and leopards. All shape-shifters have the senses of the animal they call. They can smell differences between foods, feel things many times the intensity than humans can and can hear both high and low pitches. They also have excellent night vision.  They have the ability to communicate via telepathy with other animals. They also have the option to choose which animal they would like to call.
5. Old Souls Humans who have been reincarnated are known as old souls. Old souls are not immortal. They are able to die during their current life but are born again during a different period of time as a different person. An old soul may be reborn with similar appearance or even remember previous lifetimes. If an old soul becomes a vampire they cannot be reincarnated

** Make sure you read descriptions so you know the full capability of your species, except human...

My Rules: 
1. All KW rules apply
2. No cussing
3. No perfect characters
4. No pregnancies, but romance is allowed (keep appropriate, please)
5. Use () to talk out of character, " " to speak
7. What I say goes: if i say no, then NO. ... if i say yes then YAY!!!
8. Okay so the word to put in the code section is : LJ Smith
9. Ask to Join, please
10. HAVE FUN!!!!

Form

Name: (first, last)
age: (if vampire include vampire age and apparent age, as well goes for old souls)
species: (vampire: specify lamia or made vampire, shapeshifter: what animal?, old soul: how many times have you been reincarnated. witch: lost or not?)
looks: (picture preferred or very VERY detailed description please!!)
personality:
Bio: ( I know some people hate doing bio, but please take the effort and at least put something meaningful. Does not have to be long)
other: (erase all brackets please. thanks!!)
code: (read carefully and insert code here!!)

MY Characters: (on page 2)

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
CoyoteChants
CoyoteChants
StarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Aurelia Cassinelli

Species: Shapeshifter

Animal: Dragon

Looks: Aurelia has dark brown sugar hair that reaches a little over her waist, and is naturally straight. Her skin is slightly pale, though still has some color to it - but there is something on her skin that people can notice: faint scales. You can especially see them when she has been badly cut/wounded, or when she is near fire. Aurelia's eyes are a very bright golden color which she cannot dim on command, and they are surrounded by a thick frame of eyelashes, and she wears circular, jet black sunglasses with a golden frame. She is also quite taller than most women.

Personality: Despite being a dragon shapeshifter, Aurelia is a more quiet and calm girl - well, at least she seems to be. At points, if someone begins to bother Aurelia, or even begin to threaten her, she will show sudden explosions of anger.

Bio:  Aurelia was born in an small, uncharted city in Italy. She was raised by her aunt and grandmother since her parents went on constant "business" trips - and she was raised along with her two older siblings and a few cousins. When she became sixteen, she was beginning to grow more violent until she burst, having the ability to breathe, and even manipulate fire, and transformed into a dragon. Her aunt explained to Aurelia what she was, and Aurelia ran off.

Code: L.J Smith

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? Beware, there is a long bio. You may have to read a little (a lot). Plus I put it in different colors so you don't get lost. I have that problem too, so it's not just me.)
Name: Arthur Kirkland
Species: made vampire
Looks: uk
Personality: A young man with an obstinate and sarcastic personality, who was a former delinquent. He likes cooking but he doesn't have any repertoire, and his food isn't edible to begin with. He's good friends with fairies and ghosts, tries black magic and summoning and is a bit of an occultist. He likes black tea and embroidery.
Bio: Arthur Kirkland was born hundred's of years ago, in the time of Knights and mighty Kings and magic was a well known thing and not some fairy tale. He grew up in a small village, his mother was not a very good woman and left the boy to deal with things on his own. So he did, and would frequently leave home to explore the forest that was a few miles from his mother's small cottage. There he would interact and play with the fairies that made their home there, and he even became friends with a Unicorn. On one of his trips to the forest Arthur met a man dressed in fine robes and an old black cloak. The boy was drawn to him, and he could sense something was not normal and that comforted him in a small way. His name was Merlin, and he was going to take Arthur as his apprentice. Years later, he mastered the arts of magic and suddenly blacked out. A man walked up to him. The man smirked at his appearance, going to take the passed out young man to his room. Arthur was unconscious during that moment he was bitten and turned against his will. He woke up, feeling pain after it. The man -the one who turned him- told him that this new way of life was a gift, and far better then the one he had been living. Arthur thought other wise, but none the less accepted the man's training. During this time he met a recently turned Vampire, but he did not make friends with him...at all. 
When Arthur mastered his Vampire skills and learned to hunt, the council told him he would now become their underling. It meant he had to do whatever they wanted, from assassination to espionage, whatever. Since that day, Arthur has become a cold and distant man. Not wanting to get close to anyone, he has isolated himself now and has given up on the dream he once had to find someone to love.... Until later...
Code: LJ Smith

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Werelight Shine
SpeciesDazedhapeshifter,she is a werepony when she turns into a pony.
Looks: 
Personality:Nice,Tough and Strong.
Bio: She was forced into a Wingo Spirit and she turns into a werepony when she was about..8.She is 10 now.She knows what to do at night and what to eat.
Other: She has two monster friends whom are a vampire and a werepony.
Code: L.J Smith

Hello! I'm Werelight! Nice to meet you guys! I would LOVE to RP with yu! My Roleplay account is WereCelverGreens! Add that account (I don't get on there too much)!
Old:
New look:(Drunk) Me
Do yu think Imma hawt? xD
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's her pony form.

Hello! I'm Werelight! Nice to meet you guys! I would LOVE to RP with yu! My Roleplay account is WereCelverGreens! Add that account (I don't get on there too much)!
Old:
New look:(Drunk) Me
Do yu think Imma hawt? xD
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? I haven't read the book but this sounds interesting!)

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(everyone accepted but not 21inkiepielover. I am sorry nothing against you put the whole werepony thing is not going to fly by. If you have read the books at all there are no wereponies. I want to stick with the plot line as much as possible. Plus wereponies are not real animals. shapeshifters shift into real animals, beside the dragon which is mythical. The only reason dragon is accepted is because it is in the book series. So 21inkiepielover, i am sorry your form is not accepted. Make another one or please abstain from joining. No hard feelings? please........)

kicked in the

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(i reccommend reading the books they are awesome!!! but please make a form first!!!)

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes, just please make form first)

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Problem with messages

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...