The Night World isn't a place. It's all around us. The creatures of the Night World are beautiful and deadly and irresistible to humans. Your best friend could be one--so could your crush.
The Laws of Night World are very clear: humans must never learn that the Night World exists. And members of the Night World must never fall in love with a human. Violate the laws and the consequences are terrifying.
"When you're soulmates, it hits you like lightning, and you know that's the one person in the world you were meant to be with. You don't think you're soulmates; you just know it's your destiny whether you like it or not." Kestrel, Daughters Of Darkness,
The whole Night World series is based on the soulmate principle. This is the idea that for everyone in the world, there is a soulmate. You don't have to look like your soulmate, act like them, be the same age as them; heck, you don't even have to like them, but from the moment you meet them, you know that you'll never be completely happy without them. The thing is; the people in these books who fall in love are not only human, they're not only vampire, or witch, werewolf or even shapeshifter. Nope; these couples are from both the Day World and the Night World, and the Night World only holds one punishment for such an act; Death...
This is a roleplay/ story about what happens when the rules get broken
1. Human- vermin and well us, and if you do not know what human is by now.......
2. Vampire- Vampires are powerful blood-sucking immortals that can heal from any injury except those inflicted by wood. Wood can seriously harm and even kill them. Burning is also deadly to them. Vampires run faster, see better and even hear better than humans. They can also control minds, even erase memory. Sunlight inhibits all vampire powers, especially in newly made vampires. Vampires need blood to survive. Quite simply, drinking more blood means being more powerful. There are two types of vampires in the Night World series. Lamia vampires are the born vampires and made vampires were humans that were turned into vampires by other vampires.
3. Withces The witches of the Night World are humans with special powers in their blood. Witches practise the art of witchcraft. They use herbs, crystals, candles and other equipment to cast spells. There are two types of witches in the Night World series. The first type are those that know their heritage and practise the art fluently. The second type are the lost witches. These witches have not grown up knowing their heritage and thus never practise the art or have difficulty doing so
4. Shapeshifters: Shape-shifters are Night People who can shape-shift back and forth between their human form and their animal form. The most powerful shape-shifters are the dragons. Other shape-shifters include werewolves, panthers and leopards. All shape-shifters have the senses of the animal they call. They can smell differences between foods, feel things many times the intensity than humans can and can hear both high and low pitches. They also have excellent night vision. They have the ability to communicate via telepathy with other animals. They also have the option to choose which animal they would like to call.
5. Old Souls Humans who have been reincarnated are known as old souls. Old souls are not immortal. They are able to die during their current life but are born again during a different period of time as a different person. An old soul may be reborn with similar appearance or even remember previous lifetimes. If an old soul becomes a vampire they cannot be reincarnated
** Make sure you read descriptions so you know the full capability of your species, except human...
1. All KW rules apply
2. No cussing
3. No perfect characters
4. No pregnancies, but romance is allowed (keep appropriate, please)
5. Use () to talk out of character, " " to speak
7. What I say goes: if i say no, then NO. ... if i say yes then YAY!!!
8. Okay so the word to put in the code section is : LJ Smith
9. Ask to Join, please
10. HAVE FUN!!!!
Name: (first, last)
age: (if vampire include vampire age and apparent age, as well goes for old souls)
species: (vampire: specify lamia or made vampire, shapeshifter: what animal?, old soul: how many times have you been reincarnated. witch: lost or not?)
looks: (picture preferred or very VERY detailed description please!!)
Bio: ( I know some people hate doing bio, but please take the effort and at least put something meaningful. Does not have to be long)
other: (erase all brackets please. thanks!!)
code: (read carefully and insert code here!!)
MY Characters: (on page 2)
Oh for the love of God, It burns!
Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles
Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta