Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

(May I join please? I've read the plot and it sounds interesting :3) 

(yes please make form first)

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
StarStarStarStar

"Aquarius101" wrote:

"Lion Heart" wrote:

{Could my character be a hybrid between a vampire and a witch?}

(this is an excellent question! in the real night world what actually happened was that thea harman a very old cron witch [like legend ol] mated with a vampire to unite the two species and create peace between them. So technically in night world every vampire is half witch but not merely as witchy as witches. Make your form of what you were thninking of powers for this hybrid and such)

{Here's a bit of information I found:
A Vampire-Witch Hybrid is a witch that has completed their transition into a vampire. Similar to humans, if a witch is extracted with venom from the glands of a vampire, they will experience a painful and horrendous transition into an newborn immortal and be in a state of transition. In order to complete the transition, within the next 24 hours, the vampire-witch hybrid must consume an exceptional amount of human blood, or else they will become eradicated.

Oh, and basically the hybrid would have all aspects of a vampire, but the powers of a witch.} 

Night World (open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay thats a bit powerful hybrid. what if you have to survive off of blood like a vampire, but is not as fast, or strong as a vampire. Yet can do spells and stuff like witch.)

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos