×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It's kinds self-explanatory. Just try to escape, or he captures you when you try to do something bad. Remember, some of you start out in the outside world as a criminal, or a guard for the prison. Plus, for fun, you can be a supernatural creature if you want to. Just to escape from him somehow.
(Warning: Dark!Hetalia, which means Dark!Russia.)
Rules:
1.
-generic RP rules here- You guys know what to do. You're all smart, no? (u J u)
2. We need a fair amount of people, please. (^ J ^)/ Pass it on!
3. If you aren't a country, Russia goes by Ivan for you. (^ J ^) Heheh~ Sorry!
4. You guys are automatically joined in. No need to ask.
-------
Name: 
Age: 
Gender: 
Species: (what species are you? shapeshifter, vampire, or maybe even another country? You can choose other than those.)
Looks: 
Personality:
Criminal or guard (if you wanna help Russia/Ivan)?: 
Weapons/powers: (if you have any)
-------
Have fun, and, as always, have a nice day! - EnglandUKHetalia

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Ivan Braginsky/Soviet Russia/USSR/Union of Soviet Socialist Republics/Soviet Union
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Species: Country
Looks: 
Personality: A varied and huge northern country. He has the simplicity of a country bumpkin and the cruelty of a child mixed together. A young man that, even without saying anything gives off an intimidating air. He pulls out water pipes and puts stuff that you shouldn’t normally put in there inside them, like rice balls, which he then eats like its ordinary. A long time ago, under the warmth of the sunlight, he spent his time surrounded by sunflowers. He's also 182 cm (5' 11.6") tall. He is more aggressive than regular!Russia.
Weapons/powers: Faucet/lead pipe

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef






"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:




It's kinds self-explanatory. Just try to escape, or he captures you when you try to do something bad. Remember, some of you start out in the outside world as a criminal, or a guard for the prison. Plus, for fun, you can be a supernatural creature if you want to. Just to escape from him somehow.
(Warning: Dark!Hetalia, which means Dark!Russia.)




Rules:




1.
-generic RP rules here- You guys know what to do. You're all smart, no? (u J u)
2. We need a fair amount of people, please. (^ J ^)/ Pass it on!
3. If you aren't a country, Russia goes by Ivan for you. (^ J ^) Heheh~ Sorry!
4. You guys are automatically joined in. No need to ask.




-------
Name: 
Age: 
Gender: 
Species: (what species are you? shapeshifter, vampire, or maybe even another country? You can choose other than those.)
Looks: 
Personality:
Criminal or guard (if you wanna help Russia/Ivan)?: 
Weapons/powers: (if you have any)
-------
Have fun, and, as always, have a nice day! - EnglandUKHetalia

Name: xPrincessPikachux
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Species: Human, lol
Looks: I'm pretty! ^^
Personality: Usually happy and cheerful
Criminal or guard: Criminal
Weapons/powers: None

I was already caught by Russia when I tried to run away from him, AND I did nothing wrong!!! 
 Sad


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Name: Adairia Jaime Ramsey

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Species: Phoenix [The Phoenix was a fabulous golden-red feathered bird whose body emitted rays of pure sunlight & fire. The creature lived for at least five hundred years and roamed the lands of Arabia feeding upon oils of balsam & frankincense. At its time of death a new-born Phoenix emerged fully-grown from its body & straight away encased its parent in an egg of myrrh & conveyed it to the great Egyptian temple of the Sun in Heliopolis. The Phoenix was a popular creature in Greek & Roman literature, & later occurs in Medieval bestiaries.]

Looks:


Criminal or Guard: Criminal

Powers:
Fire Manipulation - Users can excite or speed up an object's atoms, increasing their thermal energy making it ignite, not necessarily objects, but also air particles. They can control and move the flames, including the shape, heat and even color; that said, pretty much everything with this power comes down to: burning. This ability is also useful against those who possess Air Manipulation or Oxygen Manipulation as oxygen from the air can be used to make flames stronger. This is very aggressive power as well as one of the strongest, allowing several powerful attacks, but it is some ways the most vulnerable as well, given than fire doesn't exist in itself and needs other elements.
Photokinesis - Users can control light: electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye and which is emitted and absorbed in tiny "packets" called photons. They can generate, bend, shift, focus, scatter and/or generally manipulate light to various decrees and effects. The user is capable of bending the light around them in order to become invisible, generate blasts of photon energy, create force-fields and shields of light, and ride light-waves in order to fly. One can also create constructs, holographs,mentally repel photons in order to bring an area in total darkness, and become stronger by absorbing the ambient light in an area.
Healing Tears - The user has tears that can heal any wound it touches. They can heal any living being including humans, animals, plants, etc. If the healing properties in the tears are potent enough, the user can cure poison and diseases and even revive the dead by crying on them.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Thanks for joining, comrades!)
(It's funny how you're just stuck with England somewhere.
But,  xPrincessPikachux, please put an actual name ;w;. Russia wouldn't know what to call you.)

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:

(Thanks for joining, comrades!)

(It's funny how you're just stuck with England somewhere.

But,  xPrincessPikachux, please put an actual name ;w;. Russia wouldn't know what to call you.)

Sorry... I don't wanna say my real name, so
Kaori


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:


(Thanks for joining, comrades!)


(It's funny how you're just stuck with England somewhere.


But,  xPrincessPikachux, please put an actual name ;w;. Russia wouldn't know what to call you.)

Sorry... I don't wanna say my real name, so
Kaori

(I wasn't looking for a real name, but ok. Anyone wants to invite people? We can start once we have at least 4 people.)

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:



"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:






"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:




(Thanks for joining, comrades!)



(It's funny how you're just stuck with England somewhere.



But,  xPrincessPikachux, please put an actual name ;w;. Russia wouldn't know what to call you.)

Sorry... I don't wanna say my real name, so
Kaori
(I wasn't looking for a real name, but ok. Anyone wants to invite people? We can start once we have at least 4 people.)

I'll invite!... if you'll let me out of prison to do it and I promise I won't run away!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:






"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:









"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:






(Thanks for joining, comrades!)




(It's funny how you're just stuck with England somewhere.




But,  xPrincessPikachux, please put an actual name ;w;. Russia wouldn't know what to call you.)

Sorry... I don't wanna say my real name, so
Kaori
(I wasn't looking for a real name, but ok. Anyone wants to invite people? We can start once we have at least 4 people.)

I'll invite!... if you'll let me out of prison to do it and I promise I won't run away!

(You can start out of the prison. Besides, you're already outside the prison with England xD)

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:



"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:






"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:









"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:












"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:








(Thanks for joining, comrades!)





(It's funny how you're just stuck with England somewhere.





But,  xPrincessPikachux, please put an actual name ;w;. Russia wouldn't know what to call you.)

Sorry... I don't wanna say my real name, so
Kaori
(I wasn't looking for a real name, but ok. Anyone wants to invite people? We can start once we have at least 4 people.)

I'll invite!... if you'll let me out of prison to do it and I promise I won't run away!

(You can start out of the prison. Besides, you're already outside the prison with England xD)

Ughhh, I have to go with this old chap beside me
England: WHAT DID YOU SAY 
 Mad
Nothing...  Annoyed


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Tell A Story - One Word Per... in Forum Games posted by Lissithedestroyer
Tell A Story - One Word Per... in Forum Games posted by Lissithedestroyer
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by ImagineOrdinary
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by baceking
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
Tell A Story - One Word Per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by snoopynwoodstock123
If Net Neutrality Passes ;-; in Random posted by gpc78
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by gpc78
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX