Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Guardians (Open For All)

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar
This RP will be about 6 guardians protecting a town of magic. It is a job passed down from generations and we will be newest generation. Not only are we guardians but we also wielders of magical powers. Make sure you check other people's post so you don't have the same power okay?
This how you will fill your form :
Name: Scarlet Sato
Power: Mind possession, telepathy and mental movement(3 max)
Personality:Kind,cold hearted and ruthless when fighting, can be rude at times and usually preppy
Other (also optional) Cursed by the Queen of the underworld to randomly have heart attacks on a daily basis.
Nickname(also optional) Scar or S.S
Just your info and not mine.
Oh and when all the guardians have joined you can still join as a townsperson,a guardian's family member, a shopkeeper,judge,and even the king!(( but you have to what I say,sorry))and you can be a mage or a warrior in this realm or another realm. And you can be a Gifted, its someone who has powers,magical or not, who has not trained them yet. You can be a gifted and any other person.
Guardians:
Miles Cheriko
Scarlet Sato
Cris Sweely

Silence is the greatest sound of all.

You are always stronger than you believe

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
Name: miles cheriko
Power:  Earth /geokinesis,Wind/aerokinesis, 
Magnokinesis... manipulate magnetic and metal items
Personality: he is nice and charming until someone makes him serouis would kill if nessacary he goes by a code
Other e.

looks-

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar
Okay, your up! I hope you can wait because we can't start till 4 more people join okay? smile

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cris Sweely
Power: Helpful Instincts ( As if she can dodge hits really easily ), Predict future, sense when something is wrong
Personality: Strong, tomboy, genius, tough, smart
Other: Sometimes for just a day or two her powers turn off and she becomes helpless and sometimes she grows wings and flys
Nickname: Ceely ( C as in Cris and Eely as in Sweely ) or C
( I am gonna add one more part of the profile )
Looks: Short rainbow colored hair, pale skin, fit body ( Might change ), light pink eyes.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar
Okay you're up! I hope you don't mind waiting for more people to join. smile

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( Its fine )

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
May I join? Big Grin 

Power: Ice Manipulation, Can sense and read power levels. (Has an ability of Persuasion and isn't aware of the power) 

Personality: An intelligent girl that has a feisty side to her. She's a stretgist and prefers to work efficiently and quickly. She's stubborn when her ideas and strategies are questioned as she is confident that they will work. She doesn't like to back down when challenged and is known for her quick wit and persuasion skills. 

She's patient for the most but will snap back fiercely if pushed beyond her limits. Thalia can't stand arrogance and idiotic ideas.

Thalia comes off as cold as her power suggests, but once you get to know her better, you'll see she has a warmer side to her than her icy exterior. 

Looks: Black hair, pale violet eyes. 

Other: She is one of the 6 Guardian. She's close with her brother, Marcus and in comparison they are complete opposites. With Thalia as the Winter and Mark as the Summer. Mark and Thalia look nothing alike. 

Nickname: Tally

Name: Marcus Thorne

Power: Healing, Force Fields. 

Personality: He is a fun loving boy with a signature smirk always twisted onto his lips. He loves playing pranks on his peers and occasionally an easy going superior. He can think on his feet and is quiet sarcastic. But as his power suggests, Mark has a warm caring side to him and will always try and be there for his friends. His weaknesses being, his short temper, stubborn and acting on impulse. 

Looks: Blonde Hair, Blue eyes. 

Other: Mark is among the gifted and is related and close  to Thalia Thorne. In comparison they are like complete opposites. With Mark as the Sun and Thalia as the Moon. Mark and Thalia look nothing alike. 

Nickname: Mark 

Other characters might be introduced later..Depends on what way this roleplay goes. smile 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Hunger Games or Twilight

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

Apple or Android?

latest videos