Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
welcome to equestrian!

name:

looks:

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
name: gamzee makara

looks:

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i'm going to make two

name: solar cloud

looks:me as a pony

name: shadow strike

looks: vampony brother

name's solar, i am a normal pegasus with quite an odd life, from a changeling father to a vampony brother.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(okay)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
you start

name's solar, i am a normal pegasus with quite an odd life, from a changeling father to a vampony brother.

Posted By:

Default girl
Name:Werelight Shine

Looks:

Kind:Werepony

Personality:Tough,Nice and Strong.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
gamzee walks around the new town and wonders how he could make friends

Posted By:

Default girl
(I am gonna start now) 
Werelight Shine accidently bumped into Gamzee and she was wearing a blue hoodie WITHOUT putting her hood up..

"Oops! Sorry! Are you new here? I never seen you before! I'm Werelight Shine by the way.What's your name?" 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
my names gamzee makara im the new DJ im lookin for DJ pon3

Posted By:

Default girl
"She's around the corner.She is doing the DJ live music performance right now." 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity