Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
alright this is a already made rp idea but that rp is no longer active so i decided to make a new one
leave whats bold in bold please and the colors on them 
it's like the anime series but i am the avatar due some people taking the good things from me lol 

name:

looks:

nationality (like an air nomad or water tribes men or fire nation or earth kindom:

bending talent (one only air ,water,earth,fire):

short bio (at least 3 sentences):

personality:

and heres a summary took from other fourm giving credit to EnglandUKHetalia 
"In a lost age the world is divided into four equal powers: Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. In each nation there's a group of gifted people known as Benders who have the ability to manipulate their native element using martial arts and elemental magic. For thousands of years the nations lived together peacefully. But then disaster struck. The young ruler of the Fire Nation, Fire Lord Sozin, began a war of world conquest. The only one who could have prevented it was the Avatar. The Avatar is the human incarnation of the Spirit of the World, he alone can master bending all four elements. But, just when he was needed most, he disappeared. Now, 100 years later, a young Waterbender named Katara and her older brother Sokka stumble upon the long lost Avatar, Aang, who was encased in an iceberg for 100 years. Now, they must help Aang master all four elements before summer when Sozin's grandson Fire Lord Ozai will use a comet to deal one last deadly strike against the other nations and claim a Fire Nation victory. But, all that is easier said than done with the Fire Lord's determined and hot-tempered son, Prince Zuko, hot on their trail."

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
Name: Anna Lang

Nationality: Water Tribe

Bending skills: Waterbender and bloodbending that is a power of the waterbenders.

Appearance: long, long black hair, gray eyes, the outfit of the Northerner Water Tribe.

Short Bio: She is sister to Yu(The northerner water tribe princess in the show) and is next in line for the throne until she ran away to live her life the way she wanted to. She lives as the only Northerner in the South Water Tribe.

Personality: shy, kind, sweet, nice, but has anger issues.

Other: loves to dance and sing with the children of the Southern Tribe.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about God?

Describe the profile pic above you

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos