Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

At the beginning of the 22nd century, the media leaked confidential information about advances in intergalactic travel technology. Technology that would revolutionize the world. Reporters, thieves, and ordinary civilians attempted to get their hands on it, reasons varied, and soon armies and mobs were attacking labs.  Word got out that this technology was to be used to eliminate whole nations, and politicians were infuriated. 

Nobody knows when it began, really, no one is clear how it began, but war broke out. Before anyone knew it, soldiers were busting down their doors, killing families and destroying homes. Earth's ecosystem was severely damaged, and the survivors, now tired of war, used this intergalactic travel technology to move to new planets.

The occupiers of many planets believed the war was due to the media, and put full entertainment bans in place. The only broadcasts are regularized updates by the government, in an attempt to keep the peace.

A few years later, a group of girls have resurrected the legendary idol group, AKB48, as the interplanetary troupe AKB0048, made up of girls ((Male idols have existed, but are rare. In the occurrence of a male idol, the name is twisted a bit to be fitting of a male )) who carry the names and spirit of the original members. Held as heroines by some and labeled terrorists by others, they take up arms to bring their music wherever their fans are. Holding concerts for planets with entertainment bans, and fighting anyone who tries to break up said concert. This is the story of the 100th generation of AKB0048 trainees as they train to become the next successors.

You've run away. Left behind your home planet, your friends and family, your everything to join AKB0048. Some want to inspire others, some just have a passion for singing, others wish to fight entertainment bans. Whatever your reason, you've boarded a ship heading to AkibaStar where you will participate in the auditions.

((The members of AKB0048 take on the names of the original members when performing once they become successors. Only one girl may take on the name of each successor, for another trainee to succeed a member, the other member must graduate (leave) AKB0048))

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

Successor: A trainee who takes on the name of an 'original member' and has then officially become a member of AKB0048.

AKB0048: A band of idols who 'go to see their audience' by way of travelling across space in their spaceship. They are based on the planet of AkibaStar.

High Court: The prisoners who are captured for practicing entertainment are brought here to be judged. An average sentence is 48 years.

Original Member: One of the first AKB48 members centuries ago in 2012.

Saharastar: A planet located thousands of light years away from Earth. It is a desert planet. No entertainment Ban.

Naniwastar: A planet located a few light years away from Earth. It is a polar planet. No entertainment ban.

Kasumigastar: This is a planet thousands of light years away from Earth. It is the location of the High Court. Extreme Entertainment ban.

Summerstar: A warm planet located a few light years away from Earth. Entertainment ban.

Uwarastar: A cold, large planet most populated by men known for its military strength. Extreme Entertainment Ban.

Sagitariusstar: A large planet with many cities. Home to the DES headquarters

Balistar: A planet thousands of light stars away from earth. It is a desert planet under entertainment ban.

AkibaStar: A planet located some light years away from earth. It is also called 'The Home of 00 Stage' . It is surrounded by domes and less pollutes than other planets. The AKB0048 Headquarters are here. AKB0048 has a huge stage in the centre of the planet. It is under no entertainment ban.

EuroStar: A planet located thousands of light years away from earth. It is under Entertainment Ban. It is a grassy and Hilly planet.

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Original Members:

Yuko Oshima - Trainees who succeed Yuko are known to be passionate with an extremely outgoing personality. 

Minami Takahashi - Trainees who succeed Minami are known to be fearless and strong who is supportive of hard work and sometimes a bit hard on others. Those who succeed Minami commonly take on the position of Captain of AKB0048.

Sayaka Akimoto - Trainees who succeed Sayaka are known to not be the best of singers but amazing dancers and fitness enthusiasts. 

Tomomi Itano - Trainees who succeed Tomomi are known to be posh, and prioritize manners and etiquette over all other things, and are usually old-fashioned in some things.

Haruna Kojima - Trainees who succeed Haruna are known to always focus on their appearance and their level of attractiveness to their audience.

Mayu Watanabe - Trainees who succeed Mayu are known to be mysterious, and oddly quiet, though usually seen with other members. 

Atsuko Maeda - Trainees who succeed Atsuko are known for their clumsiness, but are also extremely friendly people and love to be the centre of attention, which has made Atsukos consecutively the most popular members. Atsuko Maeda successors usually take on the position of Centre Nova. The previous Atsuko disappeared during a concert, her position has not yet been filled by another member.

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

quality over quantity! Post with good grammar, not a horribly spelled extremely long, boring post. 
 contribute to the plot. The story will be in constant need of sustenance
 be cognizant of parallelism; third person, past tense

post as frequently as you can! If you aren't active, I will have to remove your character
 let me know if you're leaving for a while so I can adjust the plot accordingly
 the roleplay is a commitment - commit or quit, don't sign up and never post.

images or description required. Illustrated or anime only, please no real life.
 characters may die. It may be yours, it may be mine, but you may not kill characters.
 create a unique, dynamic character! Don't try to base everything on an original member and expect that you'll have to be the successor.
 ages will be 13+ Please ask if you'd like to play a younger character
 Your character will come from one of the planets listed in the Glossary.
 DO NOT GODMODD. I WILL REMOVE YOU FROM THE ROLEPLAY.
 No perfect characters. No one is perfect. Fault those characters, people!
 Romance is indeed allowed.

FORM:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Short Biography:
Planet of Residence:
AKB0048 member they look up to (If any):
Other:

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
this seems cool may i join?

~There are many things in this world i would fightn for none i would kill for~

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, make your form. Invite it you have any friends you think would join. )

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( I can see that it is, lol c: Well, I haven't ever seen your role playing. I can, however, see that you have good grammar and spelling and know how to build a form. I'm going to say accepted. Don't let me down c: ) 

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( That's good, then c: If you've been roleplaying for that long I doubt I need to worry c: I just need to invite a few more people and hope they join. Roleplaying on Kidzworld has gotten slower in the last few months, who knows why. Maybe school, I guess? c: )

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mm, nah. If we can just get at least four more people to join, we can go on with our roleplay c: Posting isn't very slow from my experiences, just basically joining .)

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
cokkie.monster.gurl
cokkie.monster.gurl
StarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Celie Guillaume

Personality: Celie has always been the odd girl out since she's quiet, and doesn't really pay attention to many people. She is usually seen in her own little corner, either investigating things that catch her eye, or just in her home. Though there has always been something different about Celie - She has impulses that she can't seem to control, usually goes with her gut, and prays that it will all work out. Besides being stone cold, she actually likes talking to people and going on adventures.

Appearance:

Short Biography: Celie was originally on the planet Sagitariusstar, but she mysteriously appeared on Uwarastar. Since she was raised by military men, Celie was trained thoroughly to fight and defend herself. After a while, Celie had enrolled herself to become part of the military, but then suddenly decided to drop out. Since then, Celie has been living peacefully.

Planet of Residence: Uwarastar

AKB0048 member they look up to (If any): Celie does not look up to any AKB0048 member. The only member she takes a little bit more attention to is Tomomi Itano.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

why i am a good blogger

Count to one million!

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

Count to one million!

Does anyone like 1D??

latest videos