Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join? Also is this a girl based rp, or can I make a male character?)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( You may join. 'Male idols have existed, but are rare.' You can create a male character, no problem.)

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, Thank you.)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
SekaiHeiwa
SekaiHeiwa
StarStarStarStar

"I s i s F o x ♌" wrote:

(Wait, you mean my character? I haven't created my forms yet, I plan to soon. )
(Oh, okay. I will look forward to seeing your character!)

Your awesomeness

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi Kujyou.

Personality: Daichi can be described as reserved, shy, quiet, etc. Artistic and gentle in manner, he despises having to decide anything himself, and is quite serious about following rules. He acts 'sweeter' than he actually is, and some may be surprised at the slightly cold personality that he actually possesses. He isn't one for rigorous activity, but is well coordinated making him a good dancer.

Appearance: 

Short Biography: Daichi is the second-born son of the Kujyou family; They are extremely wealthy are instrumental in funding the DES (Destroy Entertainment Soldiers). He's lived a life envied by many, but he also envies others. He first saw AKB0048 perform live when he was brought along when his father and other family members went to cooperate with the DES to help capture AKB0048. The then eight year old Daichi was amazed by how the girls managed to fight while still delivering an amazing performance, singing and dancing while wielding the oddest of weapons, laser-microphones and the sort. Especially Tomomi, a girl he'd fell in love with at first sight. Since then, he's secretly kept posters and CDs under a loose tile in his bedroom floor. After hearing about the new generation auditions, he decided to leave home and head for AkibaStar. 

Planet of Residence: Kasumigastar.

AKB0048 member they look up to (If any): Tomomi Itano; He'll say it's because she's extremely graceful, but it's mostly because he finds the most recent Tomomi (A thin, long haired blonde) really pretty.

Other: He sings in a bit higher pitch than average for a boy, though he hates being called girly.

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

"HalfLight" wrote:

(I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to leave this RP. :c It turns out I won't have enough time to post, sorry!)

(Oh, that's fine. Just delete your form so if we do start anytime soon others own't get confused, please. ) 

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
HalfLight
HalfLight
StarStarStarStar
(I've deleted my form and every other post I've made.)

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, since most people aren't online most days, and we don;t have that many either way. I don't think I'll be doing this roleplay, though. Maybe, I'll post it again earlier next summer when everyone's free .-. )

AKB∞48 [Open//ATJ]

Posted By:
SekaiHeiwa
SekaiHeiwa
StarStarStarStar
(Oh, okay. I'll be waiting!)

Your awesomeness

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Welcome baaaack ChickenGoPowPow

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos