Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

May I have this Dance? (PRP)

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
Welcome to the land of Garthnix a kingdom ruled by the fair and just king Mundae. Although he is a good and kind king, he is old and weak, and fears a great battle on the horizon. So, in case the king vision of war is realized, his only children, twins and heirs to the throne, must marry in order to take the throne and lead the kingdom in this prophesied time of bloodshed. These are their adventures leading to their inevitable destiny.

NameBig Frownassius
Looks:  
Personality. He is clever and witty, and usually is getting into trouble. He is quick on his feet and an honest flirt. But he has a swift mind.
Bio: he is the older brother by a few minutes, and had to stay in a hospital until he was 7 because he was born weak. by the time he was strong enough to live without nurses, his mother had already passed away. He usually can get away with his mischievous doings by blaming them on his brother. 

Name: Gwendolyn
Looks: 
Personality: She is somber and intelligent, kind and friendly. she is a book worm and well known in her village.
Bio: she has worked in her parents tavern since she was 10 when she would sweep floors. now she is a waitress and sings for the guests every other night. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
name ; alexia
age ; 18
looks ;
bio ; she lives with her mother after her father passed away from an accident when she was born. she works for a bakery in her village that Is a family owned buisness and she has been taught how to make bread scince she could walk. she is the only child.
name ; damien
age ; 18
looks ; Chickenn Butt Ownz;)
bio ; he lives only with his father because his mother died giving birth to him . She lived only two days after he was born then suddenly passed away. He had a sister but she was ill and passed away at thirteen. He is currently a welder.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
CASSIUS
"Cassius!" The head of the helps voice rang through the corridor. You've got to be kidding... I thought as i turned to face Endola. "Yes Endola?" The scrutiny in her eyes echoed in her loud footsteps. Only this woman could possibly sniff out the odorless scent of mischief. "Don't you have somewhere to be, your Highness?" I smiled kindly and nodded graciously, weaving a web of lies in my head ready to catch a willing mind. "Why yes, yes i do. So if you will excuse me Ma'am, i need to stop by my chambers prior to meeting with my father's counselors." Her wall has fallen, and i am free. Her glare loses its sting as i turn my back and continue my walk to my chambers, where i would thereafter exit to the village.

GWENDOLYN
"Gwen! Table 4!" I turned on my heel catching my mothers gaze as she held out a tray of foaming drinks. Smiling at our usual, i made my way around the loud murmurs of the customers and retrieved the tray, balancing it on my shoulder and palm. This was my life. Familiar faces and the stench of bums. But, i liked it. Its my home and i wouldnt enjoy it any other way. "Here you go boys!" i flashed Gary Flanigen a smile, an old man who i remember being here since before his beard turned silver.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexia gad been up early in the morning and went to the bakery . She was used to waking up early and ooeneing the bakery while she let her mother sleep extra houes. She went inside and enjoyed the warmth as she hung up her coat and slipped on her apron as she whistled to herself and went to the back to start making bread. ~~ Damien woke up later then he should have as heard his father yelling for him to come out of his room ; he stumbled out of bed and went to his drunken father and made him some coffee as he laid him down on the cot they has as a sofa and slipped out if the house and walked down the musty streets of the village and on his way to his job but stopped by a bakery for something to eat as the walked in and chose a seat ; waiting patiently.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
CASSIUS
With the maroon velvet carpet muffling my footsteps, i silently made my way into my room, brown in theme with blue decor. My mother had designed it when she found out she was to have boys. She also feared the same vision as my father, and had an outlet installed when she knew of my illness. The familiar cool surface of the hard cherrywood bed knob felt like a burning sin under my fingertips. Of course it was wrong and of course I knew. But temptation seemed to commonly outweigh my reasoning. With a slight flick of my wrist i turned the knob, revealing an exit next to the bed, covered by a royal blue paisley carpet. Well.. lets see what i can get away with this time.

GWENDOLYN
"Thank you Gwen, hey, I was curios, when are you gonna perform for us poor souls?" I smiled and placed a drink in front of each of them replying smoothly, "Tonight Gary." I glided off as the sound of clanking glasses and abnoxious horrahs trailed behind me. If there was anything i could change in my life, it would be a few customers. It seems this run of the mill tavern never gets any new fellows anymore. Not since we purchased our new stools. "Gwen, i need you to get some more pumpkin bread for the appetizers, we're almost out!" My father yells. I nod and reach for my shaw from the door hook, and feel my skirt pocket for the cash i made in tips. Gladly, it was there. "goodbye mother!" i turned and left the store into the chilly crisp morning.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexia grinned softly as she quietly studied the page of notes she had taken for her lesson on making plump brewd as she started making more and more ; humming quietly to herdelf as she continued. she usually saw a bum outside and would feed him by giving him a nice warm beverage of cocoa and a muffin as she shivered slightly from the chilly morning going back inside and to the kitchen. ~ Damien had been sitting and waiting for someone who woukd serve him but everyone was bustling arounf that he could not get one kind person to help him as he shoved his hands in his lap , sneering quietly as he loodked around hearing a girls.namebeingvallee and he thought she was server Gwen.. he was about to say her name but she had left and he stuttered quietly waiting for someone not knowing who was in charge here.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
CASSIUS
After making my familiar route through the underground tunnels, i had been wandering the village. Now, I am standing in front of a small tavern. One i know has been her for years and years. I only ever heard stories about bars from my cousin, who was a girl, and could care less about her public image. With my head low and my blonde hair falling in a tail over my shoulder, i pushed the large wooden door open, as the loud sounds of men rang in my ears.

GWENDOLYN
The cool air seemed to nibble on my nose and ears, and the bleak cloudy sky was like an erie warning for the snow to come. Im ready for the snow. For winter to blanket the kingdom and bring a little more smiles, and a little more pink on everyones cheeks. When i approached the bakery, i opened the door and heard a bell ring as i stepped in. "Good Day. I would like to purchase 6 loaves of pimpkin bread please." I said, not looking up from my skirt pocket, counting the pence i had with me.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexia stopped humming as she peeked her head from out of the wooden door eating to the front of the bakery as she grinned softly seeing a girl walk in and went to her."it will be ready in just a minute." she tune and walked awwt as her almojd brown curls bounced around on her back as she went back to the kithcen. She had mastered making pumkin bread and she live that the most as she was done and wrapped it up going back to the girl handing it to her."all done." she smiled brightly.~ Damien scouled lightly at all the menbwho looked crazed and loud as he set his elbows on the table and laud his chin down on his hands as he sighed heavily."I cant believ this place.."

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
CASSIUS
It was strangley warm and inviting, this place. While letting my eyes browse over these characters, i noticed a dim one sitting by his lone. I turned to the bar and nodded at the tender. "2 ales please." I laid the money down and watched while she skillfuly filled 2 glasses from the tab. I nodded a thank you and made my way to the young mans table. "Well dont look so dreary in such a happy place. Be merry, and drink." I smiled and placed a drink in front of him, sippiing from my own.

GWENDOLYN
"Thank you." i smiled and waved, placing the loaves close under my shaw, and absorbing the warmth they withheld. Off into the cool air i traveled, The tavern just down the road from the bakery. I could exhale and see a small cloud burst in my face.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexia grinned softly and waved a little as she saw more and more customers walk in and she wa happy about that. most days when a lot of cunstokes showed ip shewouldbe working harder then usual for just a little bakery but today she wanted something to do to keep her busy and working as she served customers by herself until friends came insisting that she go with then to unwind and keep co as she worked , letting a helper come im and take over for her as her friends took her out to to the dusty streets of the village. ~ Damien saw as a guy cake and sat next to him with a drink and he perked up from his angry mood and grinned slightly turning to face the guy."I was in a happy mood but no one in here has come to my table yet and its irritating waiting for them I was bout to leave.." he looked at the guy again grinned softly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Chris Brown - Loyal

Chris Brown - Loyal

latest videos