Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
You're an Alpha. You are able to do some crazy thing that no one else can. But there is a downside to your ability. Like if you could raise one of your senses at it's highest rate, the other senses go down. You either use your ability to your advantage, or you fight the Alphas that do. Here's the form:

Form:

Name:
Downside:
Appearance:
Bio: *Optional*
Personality: *Optional*
Criminal or Police:

Name: Chloe
Alpha Ability: Can see in the past and future.
Downside: Limited ammount of time I can look.
Appearance: (On my profile)
Bio: No bio.
Personality: You'll see.
Criminal or Police: Police

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
(Did u know Chloe is my name? So im like "Hey that's my name!" XD)

Name: Bella
Alpha Ability: Can make storms, and controls the thunder and lightning.
Downside: If i keep the storm up to long a tornado, killing and destroying EVERYTHING. And, without help its a none-stop killing thing.
Appearance: Uploading...
Bio: No bio
Personality: Harsh on other's, not the happy type, always get's into fights, she rarely gets friends, is only protective to friends she knows and trusts.
criminal or police: Police.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vrisko
Alpha Ability: Clairaudience - Put simply, this type of ability is used to hear what is "inaudible". For example, someone with this ability could be a thousand miles way and "hear" a loved one's cry of distress.
Downside: When a loudly noise, like a fire alarm or such like that, would break the hearing. Andgodeaf.
Appearance:
Bio: *None*
Personality: *You'll see later on*
Criminal or Police: Criminal

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dexter
Alpha Ability: Can raise and control the dead
Downside: If he doesn't send the dead back within a day they grow their own minds and escape his spell
Appearance: RP guy: Dexter
Bio: N/A
Personality: Funny, mischievous, stubborn, can be dark
Criminal or Police: Neutral. (If that's okay.)

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
Name: Asphodel
Alpha Ability: Hyper sight - She sees thing not visible to the average human eye. She can occasionally see molecules and particles of things if she can focus long enough. She also can see farther away, and see more details in everyday things.  When she looks into someone's eyes she can see their emotions, and can even see spirits, or what she believes are spirits.
Downside: She also sees what she doesn't want to see. If she kills someone or watches a death, she is forced to see in hyper-realistic quality, in depth, and see every emotion going through them, every expression, and see the blood slowly trickle from them. She also has very poor hearing.
Appearance: White hair (( with white eyes instead of dark eyes ))
Bio:  When she was young, she learned of her ability. She thought that she was just an average child, and never knew why everyone stared at her eyes so much, or didnt notice what she saw. Then, one day, she went to the eye doctor, and complained that it was all too easy. They held a sign up from the opposite end of the building outside and she red the smallest letters clearly. Her parents abandoned her when she was 14, not able to handle her any longer, and she's been on her own since, not talking to many people.
Personality: Quiet, calm (unless something startles her or she sees something unnerving). She feels nervous around people and doesn't trust others easily.
Criminal or Police: Criminal.

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
(So sorry guys all accepted, yes being neautral is okay, and lol worldqweencc that's funny!) We've got enough if you want to start, first come first serve.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Criminals you can form an alliance if you want just find a good way to work together smile

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
(( I have to go in like 17 minutes but I guess I'll start it? ))

Asphodel sat on a curb underneath a lamp post, staring across the street. She remained there, rarely blinking, her eyes glued to a certain spot in the alleyway before her. She snarled some, standing and walking into it.

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Dexter walked down the dark street. He had his hands in his jean pockets as he walked. 

Alphas [Closed]

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
Asphodel turned to watch the street for a moment, seeing someone walk by and sighed, forgetting what she had gone into the alleyway for. She stepped out, staying on the opposite side of the street from the stranger and walking the same direction.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

My Cousins Dont Like Me? Help!

latest videos